Someone 1-bombed my latest story and killed my red H!

Damn, it's back!

8434e741-34f5-456d-a93b-ec35c56bbdc0_text.gif

What is? The Troll?

See, that'll learn ya.

What is? The Troll?

See, that'll learn ya.

No, the red H. And I refuse to learn. That is a defining quality of me. In fact, I'm thinking of writing a story, about a [he's so hot right now] guy with a lot of floppy dark hair, who has this bondage session where his dom just drops thousands of cardboard Reddit downvotes on him, like a kind of kinky confetti, while he writhes in ecstasy. Because, you see, without context, those downvotes... look like upvotes.

yfBj523.gif

I used to be a four-point-five plus like you, until I took a 1 bomb to the knee.

Biscuit, prepare the absinthe while I fetch my finest mohair coat. Tonight, we toast tomorrow's VICTORY!

Just had a story post this morning. Never watched one of them the day they went out there. Holy crap, there’s a lot of people reading erotica right now! And 14 votes. I feel all giddy and shit.

This message contains feedback for: JasonClearwater
About the submission: A Committed Boy
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Title:

"My red H is back!"

Comments:

Well we can't have that, can we now! Find story, go to page 13, vote ** so it won't be swept - ta-daa!!! Clever me! (Self-high-fives.)

Doesn't matter that you're a good writer or that it's a good story - you whined about being trolled. This should teach you !

Lotsa! / Mz KittyPuncher

*heavy breathing* Oh no! I've been threatened! The horror of it all!

I don't think she understands the difference between taunting and whining (clearly not a Monty Python fan), so I shall taunt her a second time.

Fetchez la vache!.

[Oh no! La vache est inefficace!]

:heart:.

Tell you what if I ever get the craving I'll look you up. I'd say be gentle with me, but who am I kidding?

Lovecraft, do you realise what you've just done? This is how you start a puppy farm. You're gonna be shaking him off your leg.

Don't confuse me. You know I don't know about this 'left' and 'right' all you educated university types go on about.

:eek: LC, educated? University type? Yeah, you are confused. :D

If ya feel someone slapping you on the back of the head, that would be his wife saying you ain't doing it right. ;)

If ya feel someone slapping you on the back of the head, that would be his wife saying you ain't doing it right. ;)

Excellent.

Will you be joining us? I can multitask. Ask EB. Both legs at the same time has never presented a challenge for me.

Excellent.

Will you be joining us? I can multitask. Ask EB. Both legs at the same time has never presented a challenge for me.

Sorry but my gate has never swung that way and i'm a tad bit old to be changing the hinges. Anyway, I'm doing good to keep up with my Housemate and Houseguest. They are both against sharing except with each other. ;)

Excellent.

Chop both his legs off at the hips, and he'd still hop. Like those weird little fellows in a Narnia book (now there's a first).

Sorry but my gate has never swung that way and i'm a tad bit old to be changing the hinges. Anyway, I'm doing good to keep up with my Housemate and Houseguest. They are both against sharing except with each other. ;)

Well, any time you need those hinges oiled, I have a master's in gate maintenance. Also fitting and turning.

Some us have to get slapped on the back of the head.

We can't all have a sleazy looking love handle hanging off the back of our head like you.:D

And what's up with makin' fun of my schoolin'? I gradiated the fifth grade!

Back