Fairy Tale Group Game [OOC & Recruitment Check it Out!]

I imagine seeing as they come from the same story and young Alice did rely heavily on the Cheshire Cat's aid in her Wonderland adventures, they would have a relationship similar to old grade-school friends; cordial, playful and gossipy even if they haven't seen each other for quite some time between encounters. Chess doesn't have to disclose his status as a Checkmate member to Alice--it'll probably bring a bit of humor between them seeing as she's always fishing for leads.

You are more than welcome have him intercede with the 'earlier that day' time jump before she meets with the Detective, I'm sure it'll help move things along until she catches up to the rest of the group once she leaves the precinct. :D
 
I've decided to write a description of the Lily Pad, since there seems to be some confusion over what it looms like.

The main room of the Lily Pad is a huge space with a high ceiling and rectangular tables of various sizes arranged across it. The front of the room is made up of windows and several glass doors, while the back has a large bar and six doors to small private rooms. A kitchen is found in a room behind the bar and the sidez of the main room are decorated with a variety of greenery. Light is supplied by elegant chandeliers. A small cellaer under the kitchen contains stores of alcohols. Robert himself lives in a small set of rooms on the first floor of the building. There are usually about eight staff members on duty at a time.
 
Hey all,

I am transitioning today to my final destination. It'll be in hostile territory but once I get settled in with net and all, then I will have some time to kill.
 
Ditto, i got a post in the works. It’ll drop either now or this evening.
 
I have been trying for two days to get on here and write this lol. This website is not liked by the two different internet service providers I use, and it is banned. I am using a VPN to access it. Anywho, I wanted to say to give me 2 to 3 days to get caught up on writing. I am settled in my new place but I work 24/7 and so I only write here during the lull periods. This site is next to receive my post to move the fire fight along, but then I'll be onto other sites catching up there.
 
Elliquiy and Roleplayer Guild. All right; so I haven't been able to get around to this as often as I like because my job is busy a bit while deployed. I will have some downtime tomorrow but I don't want to hold you guys up if you are super eager to move forward. You can post some drama but don't end the scene with any of the Three Little Pigs dying and don't include the major NPCs mentioned in the IC if they haven't been revealed yet. I hope that gives you all something to do until I can get to this. I'm still having to use a VPN lol. This site is taboo.
 
Back
Top