Unwanted Arrangement-Closed For LordUsagi

She had been true to her word, her promise to give herself fully to him within the confines of their bed chamber. When he had been forced into the marriage, he had expected his wife to be , of ill disciplined reputation, to be easy and promiscuous. He had not expected a virgin, although her scathing words which he had first encountered, where what he expected from her reputation. He had not expected that his wife would be such an outstanding beauty, and that was what had caught him the most. He had expected her to be a woman of whoring reputation who spread her legs for any man who could give her what she wanted and would have her.

She had caught him off guard and made him earn her love, but she was also willing to offer herself fully to him. Well by her own words she was willing to try anything, that was more than most of his lovers offered, and her last words had just confirmed that she was more than willing to try.

He looked down at her with a lust filled love he had not experienced before. He knew he was not treating her kindly, both emotionally and physically. He had spoken freely of his desire for other women and their skills at pleasuring him. Although he had taken Rose’s side in her squabble with her sister, his desire to punish the young princess stemmed more from the desire to fuck her than turn her own wicked plots against her. His young wife knew nothing of men’s needs and only witnessed her sister earning favors on her knees, and he had been so quick to shove his cock down her throat, showing her that was the best way to get what you wanted. Perhaps he had been gentle with his taking of her virginity, but he was quick to push her boundaries and now he pulled on her body and took her in a way that showed his desires came first.

As the cum exploded inside her ass, he knew the only truthful thing to say was ‘I love you’. These words came out as a grunt filled sputtering as he climaxed, but slowly descended to a audible muttering as his spasms subsided and he lowered himself onto her body, pinning her against the soft bed with his full weight. He wondered if she had even heard his words as her own climaxed had erupted right with his.

“I love you,” he repeated against her ear. He knew she was trapped beneath his weight, and that was the point, to show her she was his now fully, but that he would always protect her. “I love you, and despite that there is a lot for you still to learn and for us to try...that was the best fucking day I have ever had.”

When he came in her ass she exploded as well. Her tight ass clutching his cock as her body shook in blissful euphoria calling out his name in lust and gratification. She panted for a moment as he collapsed upon her and spoke his sweet words.

His last statement gave her hope. Of little that she'd allowed herself to have. He had truly been an ass, and despite her scoldings he still continued. "I'm glad that I was able to provide you with such an experience husband." she said with honesty. "I know that I am strong willed, bull headed, and perhaps not what you'd hoped for as a wife. But I will be true, and honor our arrangement, if you will try to be kind, as you just demonstrated you can be. I am yours for the rest of our days, and I hope that these emotions between us will grow, and that I may provide you with many children that bare your handsome features, and strong disposition."

He had told her that he loved her. To her that word was best demonstrated through actions and kindness. "you give me hope my dear that we will be happy" she said softly.

“Oh my dear, you are everything I would want in a wife,” he kissed her neck before straightening. “You are young, and beautiful, and eager to please, despite you being headstrong.” He gave her backside a playful smack, but hard enough that she would feel a brief sting. “But I will tame that out of you.”

He walked away to pour himself some water from the cooled pitcher on a table. “I will be kind to you, but I will also be honest with you.” He took long gulps of the water, “you have truly left me spent.”

Placing the goblet down he began to fill it again. “As I said, I will always be honest with you. Firstly I am not a jealous man, if there is someone else you desire, even if for a brief dalliance, let me know and we can discuss it. I understand you are young and I am your first lover. For the same reason I will always be honest with you, if you ask me a question I will answer truthfully, even if it is not the reply you wish to hear.”

He turned to look at her, still bent over the bed and smiled. “I do love you my dear, and although I may have wished you had been more experienced, I am pleased that I took all your virginity, very pleased.”

He lifted the goblet of water, “now does my wife wish to come over here and show me those breasts she knows have power over me, or does she feel she needs to be tamed a bit more for all her previous insolence.”

Shaking her head lightly she rose from her position of being bent over the bed. The stinging from his smack still sending warmth through her ass cheek. Turning and taking a seat on the bed she cocked her head lightly. "tame me?" she questioned with a daring look.

"If the King of France could not keep his bastard in check, what makes you think you will be able too?" She teased. "I will be obedient in the bedroom and whenever else i choose to be.

Getting up from the bed she walked over to him and poured herself a glass of water. "there will be no other lovers in my bed" she said frankly. "As i'm hoping there will be no others in yours"

“Firstly,” he said placing his empty goblet down, “I never said I desired another lover.” He took a seat on the table causing it to groan slightly under his weight. “I love only you, just as I loved my wife before you.” Reaching around her waist, he pulled her towards him, so his head was level with her breasts. “And when she could no longer lay with me, I loved her as much, even if it was Mary’s naked body that bathed me, or her hand that stroked my cock.”

He began to tease Rose’s nipple with his tongue, his own deep groan showing his desire for her.

“I never loved any woman like I did my wife, that is why even when she gave me her permission to bed her servant, I could not do that fully. I do not see anything short of copulation that can result in childbirth as betrayal, so even with her permission I felt that would be a betrayal of my love.”

“Now I love you, and only you,” he mumbled eagerly against her breasts, “and because you love me back, nothing you do will ever be a betrayal.”

He took one of her nipples into his mouth, gently teasing with his tongue and teeth.

Rose let out a soft moan and found her fingers entwining in his hair pushing his head against her breast that his tongue and mouth assaulted. She wasn't sure about the love part. They had gotten off to a rocky start, but now she seemed to have a better understanding of him. He may have joked about sleeping with her sister, but now the worry had passed that her sister would achieve her goal in causing chaos in their marriage.

"mmm" she purred softly submitting to his embrace and rapture. Rose found herself straddling his lap to get closer and took a seat upon his naked lap. "I can see pleasuring your appetite will be a full time job" she teased finding her nub rubbing with hunger against his erection. "Oh my" she purred finding her desire rising as well. "I'm definitely not complaining" her voice with a rasp added gleefully.

He released her breast, “oh and you are doing a fine job of it, but I fear you will break me on our wedding night if we continue.”

He helped her off his lap, even if somewhat reluctantly, but he needed her to think she did not have as tight a grip on his heart as she actually did.

“Let us bath and have some rest, tomorrow is another day. You can have Mary bath you if that puts your mind at rest about my fidelity. Besides she can also help you if you still have needs to be satisfied. My wife was always complimentary of my skills but she said nothing was as enthralling as Mary’s mouth.”

He stood and walked towards the door, “I sometimes even watched them, it was very arrousing especially when she screamed in rapture.”

She scowled at him as he left her naked and wanton for his affections. Of course she had heard about woman satisfying each other, but that never seemed appealing. Sighing she walked to the bath and bathed herself once again and then took a nap. It was a strange dream that she had, one where she was holding a child, his child. The pride in his eyes was glorifying.

When she awoke from her nap she moved her hand over her stomach. It was too soon to tell if his seed took, but one thing she did know, she wanted his child more then anything else in the world.

Getting dressed she made her way downstairs. Finding her way into his den she smiled at his intensity over the papers in front of him. "Husband" she said in a soft almost seductive voice as she walked into the room closing the door behind her. "I'm afraid that i require your services. It seems that you have left me wanton. Making her way over to him she began to lift her dress revealing no knickers beneath.

He smiled at her, “if you were truly wanton you would not have even wasted time closing the door.”

He had been thinking about her so when he stood she could see his manhood stretching his breeches.

“You would not have worried who saw us,” he grabbed her arm and spun her away from him, then pressed her body down so it was over his desk.

He fumbled frantically with his breeches in trying to free his rock hard member, “I have lots of work to do so there won’t be time for foreplay.”

She gasped as he spun her around and pushed her over his desk. "Only you would find fault with a wife trying to create a spontaneous moment for her husband, trying to show him that she desired him as well. Couldn't you just be happy that I should the initiative? Instead of criticizing the way i did it? I am a lady after all, we are known for liking our privacy when we create moments."

“Maybe I am being critical, maybe I am a poor husband who doesn’t know how to treat his young bride.”

He finally freed his cock and pressed it flat against her backside.

“But doesn’t this tell you that I never stop thinking about you, and I really appreciate this spontaneity.”

Using his foot he spread her legs wide, and placed the bulbous head of his manhood at her nether lips. Part of him felt guilty, he was hard and filled with desire for her spontaneity, and he had chosen his words poorly. Another part of him knew that as much as he desired to taking her now would not be comfortable for her.

His thoughts were disturbed by a knock on the door, “Your lordship, “ Mary’s voice could be heard, “I have brought your morning tea.”

“Damn it,” he muttered with frustration, the tip of his cock now pressed into her folds. “But she will only come in if I give her permission.”

"what would tell me that you appreciated my effort would simply be you saying that you were glad i was here and craving my husband buried deep with in me." She pushed back a bit trying to capture the head of his cock inside of her.

She ignored the knock and comment Mary made then decided to make it known. "Oh that's it my lord, you know i want it." loud enough for Mary to get that she was engaging her husband in intimate desires.

He let the folds of her lips slide over and capture the head of his cock.

“I am glad you want to feel me deep inside you,” he pushed all the way in so that his belly pressed hard against her bent over body.

The grunt he released was loud enough to show his appreciation for how she felt encasing him.

“Such a chatte serree,” he muttered proudly in half French slang about how tight she was.

He stood there frozen for a moment grinning proudly with his cock to the hilt in her warm flesh, the gentle coolness of the day biting his naked arse as his breeches hung at half mast around his legs. In that moment he couldn’t believe how lucky he was, he had a beautiful wife, young and wanton, whose virtue was less than a day old.

A part of him wanted to invite Mary in so he could almost brag at his good fortune, it instead he decided to play a little game, eager to see how the young woman would play it.

“Yes Mary,” he called out, “I am busy fucking, but thank you for making the tea anyway.” He grinned, “you can have the rest of the day to yourself, just do not tell my wife where I am.”

He lowered his voice, “and you my dear are correct I am your lord and you are a wanton serving girl, that has seduced her lord from the wife that he loves.”

He leaned down and whispered in her ear, “and for that I am going to fuck you, not make love as I did last night to the woman I love.”

She couldn't help but give out a deep moan as he entered her tightness. "As long as i'm your only servant wench mi lord you may fuck me at your whim" she retorted with a grin.

Oh how she loved him buried to hilt inside of her. She liked that he had lighted up and was being playful. This was the husband she was beginning to fall for. Gripping the desk she braced herself for her first good fucking of her wonderful husband.

"mm Mi' Lord please give your naughty servant all you have to offer"

He had noticed her brace herself and thus was accepting what was to come. This was not love making, this was him taking what he wanted from her. It would be hard and rough and most likely uncomfortable for them both.

Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her head back, “look at you master,” he snarled through excited teeth.

He then began to thrust at an already steady pace. Every time his rock hard cock entered her to the hilt he felt the restrictions of her body working against him. The desk shuddered and creaked when the force of their bodies pounded against it.

She let out a growl as he pulled back on her hair and told her to look at her master. Her master indeed. There was no way she was going to acknowledge that turn of phrase.

His body entering her at full thrust caused her to gasp and purr as he rammed into her. He was right, there was indeed a difference in the way he had made love to her earlier that day and now.

Still she went along with his charade of naughty servant and Lord. "oh my Lord" she squealed as he pounded away at her with glee. She wondered if Mary would confide in her that her husband had been with a servant on their consummation day.

His manhood forced its way between her tight lips that were not prepared for the savagery of his assault. Earlier he had opened her up, prepared her with sweet words and the tender touch of his lips and fingers. Her body had struggled but she had accommodated him, but he had been gentle and made love to her. This time he was more savage and he felt her body restrict against the fullness of his cock as it opened her up to accommodate him.

Every thrust caused the desk to shudder and slapping of his thighs against her backside was only drowned out by the guttural grunts that escaped his lips as he pounded into her. His scrotum swung wildly with each thrust and slapped against Roses tender womanhood

True to her word, his young wife was playing along. She knew what he wanted and was giving it to him, obediently staying in the role of the young servant who had caught a nobles eye.

He had to wonder if this was something she had read in her books, and now she was getting to experience it. Had she secretly wished she was the heroine in her stories, or even the object of desire, and now she could fully embrace the role.

"oh god Mi Lord" she cried out again and again as his thick massive cock plowed between her sweet newly deflowered vaginal lips into her fertile womb. It was her first lesson in the difference between making love and fucking. It was also an awakening that her husband although a bit rough around the edges had truly been the kindest he could be to her. By all rights he could have taken her by force. But he didn't. He had allowed her the space she required to adjust, and given her the opportunity to get to know him better.

Her pussy clamped down hard over his cock as he made her cry out in a hard shuttering orgasm. "yes mi lord yessss"

From outside the room, the unfamiliar groans and shaking table were too much for Mary to bare. Slowly the servant opened the door, only a fraction, so that she could take a peek and hoping not to be see. She knew she was taking a chance at maybe being spotted, but she did not care, and beside her master and his previous wife had never shied away from their activities when she was around.

The voice of the servant did not sound familiar, and she suspected it may be one of the new girls that had arrived in anticipation of the royal guests coming to stay. Her masters grunts were as loud as ever and her hand slipped beneath her own skirts to settle her own budding need.

Unfortunately the Lord’s body blocked and sight of the girl he was fucking. From her vantage point she could only see splayed legs skirts and her master’s bobbing naked ass as he pounded away ruthlessly into the unknown servant.

She was about to open the door further when the servant cried out and the subsequent thrusts caused the table to shudder and a glass beaker of water to fall and shatter on the floor. Quickly slinking back, Mary closed the door and leaned against the wall as her fingers delved deep into her own body while she imagined she was the one being fucked.

—————-

When Rose clamped around his cock, Lord Gregory had lost control for a brief moment and the whole desk had shuddered sending some glassware to shatter in the floor. He barely took notice of it as he delayed his own orgasm so that Rose could complete hers. It was hard and as soon as his wife’s body released its tight hold on his manhood, he pulled himself free.

“I can’t have a servant falling pregnant with my child,” he said with a playful smile, as his hand reached down to stroke his cock. “I love her too much for the scandal.”

He barely touched it before he exploded and sent globules of his seed to splatter on Rose’s backed backside and skirts.

“You can go now servant, I no longer require your services for today.”

His words as part of the facade may have sounded harsh, but the smile and the twinkle in his eyes told everything of the joyous moment he had just experienced with the woman he loved.

"Yes Sir" she said with a smirk herself smoothing down her skirts. "Any message for the Princess Sire? Shall she be waiting for you to bless her with your seed this evening?

He grinned, still standing there with his trousers having now worked themselves to his ankles. His cock had begun to soften, and was now semi rigid, but along with his pubic hairs coated in the juices of their lust.

“You can tell her...” he smiled wickedly, “that I have had enough of virgin twat.” He bent down and kissed Rose, roughly, and with all the desire of his feelings. His one hand groped one of her breasts roughly, messing her one again smoothed dress. “Tell her,” he whispered softly, “I am going to fuck her arse.”

He stepped away, “and find a pretty servant girl to come clean this up,” he pointed to the water that was spilled next to the desk, and the few splattering of his seed that had missed her and splashed on the desk and floor.

He began to point at his own mattered manhood, but realized Rose may not take kindly to him suggesting a servant clean up his cock, so he cut himself short, and instead reached down to pull his trousers up.

"I'll be sure she has the oil ready Mi Lord" she mused giving him a smirk as he groped her. She looked at the water and smirked again heading out of the room. Finding Mary she sent her in to clean up the mess that her lord had in his office.

Taking the opportunity she went back to her room and washed up. Tomorrow her sister would more then likely arrive and interrupt the fun her and her new husband were having getting to know eachother.

Despite his first boarish manners she was getting to know that he was a good man. That he would be true to her, as she would be to him. Even if he was a bit crass from time to time, she knew that they would find common ground.

Soon dinner was announced, cleaned and refreshed she made her way down in a new dress that made her eyes sparkle.

When Mary arrived, Lord Gregory was busy wiping his manhood clean with his shirt, which he had removed. She was unsure what to do, in the past she would have helped him. The lord’s previous wife was like her husband, and very open with her sexuality. She had seen Lord Gregory’s and his previous wife, both naked and at play. But Lady Rose seemed a lot more conservative, so she turned away out of respect, and waited for the Lord of the manor to finish and hand her the stained shirt.

Lord Gregory looked at the spilled water and more importantly the droplets of his seed that lay against the desk and floor..

“I am sorry,” he said softly as he sat down, “I got a bit carried away.”

He watched the servant clean up, missing the times when she would suck his cock while he bathed, or when he would get great pleasure out of watching her pleasuring his wife.

“It is a pity you can’t watch us tonight, I am sure you would take great pleasure out of seeing someone else’s ars getting fucked.”

Standing up he straightened his trousers before leaving the study to join his wife at the dinner table.

There were a few soft gasps from the servants as he sat down, his muscled torso still stripped bare.

Rose let out a smirk when her husband arrived bare chested to the table. "If you dress like that while my sisters here she may offer to lick your chest clean from your meal Mi Lord."

"Will you join me for a walk this evening after our meal? It's a pretty night."

Rose picked up her plate and chalace and walked down to his end of the table and pulled up a chair next to him. "I dislike being so far from you."

“Well I dislike you being far from my grasp when I need you.” He smiled and gave her an unexpected quick kiss.

“No disrespect to all the other women I know, but you are definitely the most desirable I have ever met.”

“Talking of chests,” his hand moved to cup one of her breasts, feeling the weight with a satisfied smile. “I think some day I should have my cook cover your naked body with tasty pastries so that I can devour your sweetness.”

“Yes I would love to take a walk with you and no I will not make any comments about your sister, for fear of awakening your wrath.”

He released her breast and continued eating, “after all I have heard she is ugly, has sagging breasts, coverts her virginity like a nun and complains any time a man puts his cock in her mouth...not my kind of woman.”

He turned to grin at her.

Back