Curious to see if anyone wants to read about my plump, busty science teacher

Zestyman222

Virgin
Joined
May 19, 2017
Posts
7
FIRST TIME EVER posting on here, I am a young writer (18+ don't worry) who is interested in erotica. Not sure if i'm doing this but here goes...

I've had a thing for my busty, plump science teacher for 5 years and I want to write a short story about me having sex with her. I'd love to talk to some new writers and be interested to see if anyone else is interested in reading or learning about her.

If anyone likes the sound of her, the story idea or wishes to discuss ideas of theirs or mines then just reply or pm me

Alternatively you can kik me: lemonboyo
 
I am definitely interested in hearing about her and how you ended up convincing her to fuck. Would you care to chat about her with me sometime...I can be very imaginative.
 
The benefit of asking this question on a site like Literotica is that the answer you're going to get is not "whether or not you'll get a reply", but how many replies.
 
The benefit of asking this question on a site like Literotica is that the answer you're going to get is not "whether or not you'll get a reply", but how many replies.

Haha I like that... if interested hit me up on kik or pm on here
 
From your control panel, where you send private messages, click Edit Options on thr left hand side.

Enable private Messaging is about halfway down.
 
Seems to have turned into a "looking for off-site chatting" thing. Nothing against that, but this would probably fare better in a story ideas or Personals forum
 
So, you're 18 and lusted for your teacher for 5 years? You cannot write about that at Lit.
 
Back
Top