a Shadowrun escort service

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Posts
4,755
OOC

Laura “Boom Boom” Cannon
Age: 28
Personality: doesn't take anyone's crap
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Other Traits: LOVES GUNS, the bigger the better.
Background: She does not talk about her past before arriving in Puyallup. Her early years in the cesspool of Seattle were as a high class hooker. But since that time she has done some escort, shadow running work. She has stayed alive so far and it is a credit to her brilliant plans.

IC

Most folks see Puyallup as the worst Seattle’s got to offer; a tangled mess of metahumanity and greed, poverty and ghettoes, vice and corruption, where the crime is more organized than the government. They call it a Barrens, an armpit, a cesspool.

Laura “Boom Boom” Cannon called it home. She was a former hooker turned shawdwrunner/escort service provider. She walked toward the local coffee shop, Perks, at just before 1 am in the morning in a light rain. Her fixer, Hoss, had told her to be there, for her next assignment. Laura knew of the coffee shop. The place was a dump, but it did serve good coffee.

Laura entered the coffee shop and stood at the counter to order. The place was a mess. The counter was greasy and the floor had not been swept all day, maybe all week. Old papers, empty coffee cups, half eaten food littered the floor. The few people in the place were drowning themselves in alcohol. Or due to a lack of cash could not drown themselves. A couple legitimate businessmen talking about business in hushed tones in one corner.

She received her latte and made her way to a dark corner and took a seat. Laura was outfitted in a mix between WWII combat fatigues to include a steel pot helmet, and more modern cargo pants with lots of pockets. She carried anti-area detection sensors, small hand mines, clearing explosives, several combat knives, two hand guns, and her favorite weapon a 50 cal snipper rifle with attached grenade launcher was on her back.

“I hope this job is not a piece of shit like the last one from Hoss” Laura whispered to herself as she popped open her vidphone and looked for messages. She found nothing. Then the door to Perk opened, letting in rain, wind, and a few scraps of discarded newspaper and ….
 
Last edited:
OOC:
Name: Jack "Black Cat" Richards
Age: 25
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Background: Jack grew up on the outskirts of Seattle, born to a former Shadowrun. His father left when he was a kid, leaving him by be raised by his mother. He was taught the skills of a thief, which his mother had been. He naturally fell into being a shadowrunner by the age of 25.

IC:

Though Jack didn't live in Puyallup, he did take jobs here from time to time. He usually like to work alone, but not every job afforded him that luxuary. It seemed tonight would be another one of those jobs. All he had about the latest job was a mail from his fixer Hoss telling him to be at this diner tonight.

The night had called for some rain, so Jack worn his leather trenchcoat to cover the black t-shirt and jeans he had decided to wear. It didn't take him long to arrive in the alleyway beside the diner on his motorcycle. The first rain drops were beginning to fall as he shut off the bike.

He carried only a single submachinegun on him, loaded with a full clip of stick and shock ammo. There were two extra clips inside the pockets of the trenchcoat, but he wasn't really expecting any trouble. He went to the front of the Perk, pushing the door open.

As he was looking around to find a place to sit, his commpiece chirped, as did Luara's. It was Hoss waiting for them to pick up.

"About time you two got there. I got a job for you two, so without any further ado...I need for you two to get an aritfact. Have a seat and I will explain."

Jack's right eye was a cybernetic implant, so the outline of Luara showed up for a moment before disappearing. He smirked a little before heading back to sit across from her.

314f202588ffc50b66ba95f5bcf2810a.jpg
 
“Fuck” Laura “Boom Boom” Cannon said in disgust under her breath. She had only worked once with someone else on an escort job and that had not worked out well. It had been a shrewd, lying, young ork woman named Gobbler. She was too talkative, blew their op, and after getting caught, double crossed Laura. Laura parted ways with Gobbler by cutting her head off. Laura had no ill feeling toward the ork woman… after her head had been removed.

“Hoss… what the fuck! You know I work alone. Remember what happened with Gobbler!” Laura said into her vidphone.

There was laughter from the phone. The vidphone never showed a real picture of Hoss. Laura had never seen what he looked like. The phone always showed a picture of Hoss Cartwright from the Bonanza, a TV show from 1960’s.

“Boom Boom, meet Jack "Black Cat" Richards” Hoss said to Laura as Jack took a seat in front of her. “He is one of the best Shadowrunners I know”

“That is what you said about Gobbler too” Laura reminded Hoss. There was more laughter on the phone.

“Black Cat, I'm Boom Boom” Laura said as the two bumped fists. “Nothing personal, but I prefer to work alone.” Laura told him. He nodded his head in agreement as if he preferred to work alone too.

“Black Cat, Boom Boom might have a pretty face and body. And she looks all innocent, but don’t let that fool you, she’ll cut your balls off when you are not looking.” Hoss told Black Cat.

“The mission needs both of you. A young Chinese student named Chen Zedong has unearthed a magical artifact linking the Sixth World and the long gone, magical Second World. The site was near Goldendale. You’ll need to cross into The Salish-Shidhe Council territory and you’ll be on the border of Tir Tairngire” Hoss explained.

“Fuck” Laura groaned.

“Stop bitching Boom Boom! Finally, I have arranged at a large personal cost for some magical assistance. Head to Seattle’s glitterati area downtown. Go to the nightspot of Club Envy. There will be a woman there named Blossom Trevils. She will provide help for your mission.” Hoss explained.

“Club Envy is a strip club and high priced whore house!” Laura stated.

“Then you’ll fit right in, Boom Boom!” Hoss countered to Laura.
 
Last edited:
"If I have further details on anything, I'll call you back. Now play nice kiddies."

Hoss's image of a grinning dog blinked for a moment and then disappeared. Jack gave a little sigh for a moment before he noticed the barrel of Luara's sniper rifle peeking out over her shoulder. He wondered for a moment if she was either really stupid or brave at just having her weapons on fully display like that. After all, it could get them arrested, but he hadn't seen any Kinght Errant around to hassle them yet. He lifted up a hand and pointed towards her gun for a moment.

"You might want to..."

He was cut off as the door to the cafe slammed open, the glass shattering from the impact with the wall. He didn't even have to look to know that was a bad sign of things getting started. He just suddenly slid under the table, pulling out one of his machine-guns as he peered around the edge of the seat with his weapon aimed outward.

A pair of young men came rushing in, one wielding a samurai sword and the other wielding a shotgun. The two men each had a black tattoo on the right cheek, a solid triangle surrounded by a thick circle. Jack didn't recognize it, but he figured they belonged to some local gang. The one with the sword was the first to speak up.

"Alright, everyone hand over your wallets, credits, gun-"

His words were cut off as Jack fired a three-round burst from his silenced sub-machine gun. Three tazer rounds struck the man unarmored chest, sending a high voltage ride into him. His entire body shook for a couple of seconds before he dropped to the floor, out cold.

His partner's eyes went wide in shock, niether of them expecting someone to fight back so quickly.
 
“Eat Gel… Shit face” Boom Boom yelled as she pulled out her two hand guns. She fired two rounds hitting the still standing thug in the chest driving him backward. Boom Boom walked purposely towards him and as soon as the man started to recover from the gel rounds (like rubber bullets) she unloaded two more. When she was close enough she pulled out her shock stick and gave the thug a good shock, knocking him out, although his body continued to twitch.

“Black Cat, this is Puyallup, The Barrens. No Knight Errants here… “ Boom Boom stated with some confidence. “I’ll clean up before our trip to Seattle.” She added as she searched the two thugs. She found some drugs and their credit sticks. She tossed the drugs away but pocketed the sticks.

“Shall we take a gridcab?” She asked Black Cat as she unscrewed the barrel on her sniper rifle and placed it in her backpack.
 
He gave a little smirk for a moment as he saw how she had taken down the second thug. He put his gun away as he stood up from the floor. He had to admit she handled her weapons pretty well. But then again, every good shadow runner was pretty good with their weapons. It came down to how well they did their job that mattered most.

"Not bad, not bad."

He watched her rummage through the thugs' clothing before looking around at the rest of the diners. Judging by their reactions, the thugs would have had a pretty good haul if the two of them hadn't been there.

"Knight may not be around, but even in Puyallup it's not wise to flaunt your stuff."

The glass crushed under his boots as he headed towards the door, stopping when she suggested the cab.

"Much as I appricate the offer, my bike is right outside. I would rather not just leave it here. I could save you a little money and give you a lift. Up to you."
 
“I accept your offer.” Boom Boom said as she zipped up her small back pack, hiding her disassembled sniper rifle. “I’ll clean up in the bathroom… be right back.” She added. Boom Boom walked off towards the bathroom. She tapped the coffee counter and smiled at the server as she passed. Then she disappeared into the bathroom. Black Cat zip-tied the two thugs’ hands and feet in case they woke up. He walked over to the coffee counter to wait for Boom Boom. He noticed there was a credit for the window the thug’s had broken on the credit scanner. Boom Boom must have paid for the window on the way to the bathroom when she tapped the coffee counter.

The coffee server behind the counter blanked the credit scanner when he noticed Black Cat looking at it. The man paused for a moment as he considered telling Black Cat something. Moments later he leaned forward and whispered to Black Cat “Boom Boom is one fragged out bitch. She is dangerous as hell. Watch yourself around her.”

Boom Boom came out of the bathroom as the coffee server finished his warning. She looked like the beautiful woman she was. She was dressed as if she was a eager young corp-baby going into Seattle for a night on the town. She wore a simple bare armed, skin tight, t-shirt showing off her large breasts and deep cleavage. Her mid-drift was showing with a skirt with long slits up both her legs. She wore black, knee high, boots. Over her shoulder she had a “cloak” like jacket for the bike ride into Seattle. Her weapons, metal army helmet, and back pack were now in a traveling bag.

“Ready?” She asked Black Cat as she pulled the cloak closed to protect her from the light rain ouside.
 
He raised an eyebrow for a moment at Boom boom's outfit, she actualy cleaned up pretty good when she wanted to. He didn't say anything about the coffee server's warning,but nodded in response.

"Sure thing. You'll probably wanna wear that bag on your back. The bike doesn't have room to hang stuff on."

He lead her outside before climbing onto the bike first. He pulled on his helmet, the hud coming on inside his visor. If Boom Boom had been noticing, she would have seen there wasn't a keyhole on the bike. He just placed his hands on the handlebars and it roared to life. The bike shifted a little as she climbed on behind him, her feet going to the second set of foot rests on the back axle. She really had no choice but to lean forward against him to hold on.

He eased onto the roadway before gunning the engine. The bike easily waved through traffic, the gyro system keeping the bike stable. It didn't take him long to beat the clock, getting them to the club in a short while. He parked in the parking garage a block from the club, easing the bike back into the first space he found.
 
"Nice bike!" Boom Boom said clearly impress with Black Cat's wheels. They walked to the Club.

Boom Boom looked up at the kromeglow marquee that climbed the walls to loom overhead, spelling out “Club Envy”. The building was a converted warehouse. The high window glowed different colors behind the shades. Shadows of sexy female shapes could also be made out in those same windows. The building had character and it was why it was a fixture in the Seattle's night club scene. The line earlier in the evening had been around the block, but now it was only 10 people deep. It was mostly made up of eager young corp people dressed up the latest street-wear. Boom Boom spotted a few dwarves and elves, an ork and a troll.

Boom Boom said “follow my lead” to Black Cat and walked right to the head of the line, ignoring all the other people waiting. She grabbed the door handle and pull it open a bit, before a huge hand grabbed her shoulder and spun her around.

“Hey, where do you think you’re going little girl?” A deep voice asked over the noise of the music leaking out from the cracked club’s main door. The voice and huge hand belonged to a big Ork who was staring into Boom Boom’s face.

Boom Boom shook off the huge hand and drew herself to her full height. She stared right back at the Ork, unfortunately because she was much smaller, her eyes were at his chest level.

“I’m Boom Boom, use to work here. I’m going inside with my friend here” She told the Ork pointing to Black Cat.

“You are Boom Boom?” The Ork said in some surprise. “You are famous! It is a pleasure to meet a legend!” The bouncer said with some surprise and honor. “Can I see some ID to validate your claim” He asked politely.

“Sure” Boom Boom answered as she handed over a credstick and the Ork placed it in his portable reader on his belt. Some credits were deducted and it displayed Boom Boom’s ID. The Bouncer was impressed and said “Please go in” Boom Boom saw how impressed he was, and pressed him for some more information.

“We are here on business. Looking for a woman named Blossom Trevils. Do you know where we can find her?” Boom Boom asked.

“Second floor… if she is not with a client” The bouncer said.

“Thanks!” Boom Boom said as she and Black Cat entered Club Envy.
 
When they arrived at the club, Black Cat frowned for a moment when he was asked for ID. He didn't like to get out his personal information, and it did have a little secret to go along with it.

He did catch on the fact that Boom Boom was famous, more so than he was. To him, that was fine. He would have to ask her about it shortly, but he wanted to make sure he got through the club first.

"Id."

The Orc head out his palm, all smiles after having met the famous Boom Boom. He relucantly placed the id stick in the Orc's hand, looking towards Boom Boom who was waiting on him. When the stick was scanned, it came up with what should have been a red flag to anyone else. The only information that came up as legit was a picture of him, his name, and call sign. Everything else was posted as being classified.

"This for real?"

The orc raised an eyebrow for a moment at he looked at Black Cat.

"Yes it is. It's all legit. Now can I have my id?"

The orc laughed for a moment.

"Don't get upset now. You shady types are all the same."

Black Cat scrowled and took his Id stick, tucking it away as he followed behind Boom Boom.
 
Boom Boom was surprised by Black Cat’s ID. She had thought he was a skilled but run of the mill shadow runner. But after the ID check, it was a clear sign he was something special… and dangerous. She had thought she was the unique one of their group of two, based upon her background and special abilities. She needed to re-evaluate that assumption.

Boom Boom and Black Cat walked into the strip club. In some ways it was like a normal dance club. The largest room on the first floor of the club, had drinks, food, a dancing area and live music. Somewhat unique was some of the dancers on the floor were strippers. They danced topless or naked. But other areas of the strip club were very different. The Matrix room allowed customers to plug into a full-sensory interactive experience and have sex. They could become a personalized, stylized, avatar, without worrying about social diseases or social ridicule. Many deckers seemed to love that room.

As Black Cat and Boom Boom made it to the second floor. Numerous private rooms were available on this level. Entertainers with cyberware, bioware, other metahumans, and magical abilities were available. Cybernetic versions of sexual equipment like a vibrating penis, expanding breasts, etc were available in the first series of room they walked past. Then they pasted the trolls, elves, orks, dwarves, and others. Finally, they got to the magical rooms.

Boom Boom noticed one room with the label “Astral love with Blossom Trevils”

“This one” She said to Black Cat and knocked at the door. A voice from within said “Come in.” Boom Boom and Black Cat entered to see a woman sitting behind a card table. The woman wore antique looking goggles pushed up on her forehead. Her hair was blonde around her face, but rainbow everywhere else. Her eyes were a startling bright green as was her matching lipstick. There was a thin cigar sticking out of her mouth. Smoke from the cigar drifting slowly upwards.

It was hard to tell her size, but she looked like an average human around 5’5” medium breasts, athletic type. In front of her were tarot cards. Her intense green eyes seemed to look right into the souls of Black Cat and Boom Boom.

“The cards know all” She said grandly, with a sweeping gesture over the table. “Just twenty nuyen for the secrets to a life of happiness”

“Is your name Blossom Trevils?” Boom Boom asked.

The woman grabbed her cigar and took a puff. “Who is asking?” She replied

“Boom Boom and Black Cat” Boom Boom answered.

“Hoss’ friends” Blossom stated with certainty

“I’m not his friend. Never met the ass-wipe. He is my fixer” Boom Boom explained with a bit of anger in her voice.

“Hoss is a good man, very respectful, durable, dependable, and quite the lady’s man. He is a stud available for breeding.” Blossom commented.

“Sounds like you are describing a horse not a person.” Boom Boom joked.

“Some people resemble animals and are best described in that way. Hoss is one of those people.” Blossom stated with some mystery.

“You are to help us?” Boom Boom asked.

“By telling your future” Blossom answered.

“Well?” Boom Boom asked.

“I don’t give out freebies… but since Hoss paid.” Blossom stated. “let’s see what the cards have to say. Boom Boom you are first” She shuffled the deck with crisp practiced motions, before dividing them into three piles. Then she closed her eyes and let out a sigh. “Past, present and future” she explained while tapping each stack. She flipped out the past card. “Knight of Pentacles… you are useful or have made useful discoveries. You are a brave person out of employment. You are also special… but your secret is safe with me” Blossom noted but said nothing more as she smiled directly at Boom Boom.

“Present” she said and flipped over the next card “Five of swords! Design, attempt, wish, hope, confidence; also quarrelling, a plan that may fail, annoyance.”

“Future” She said and flipped over the last card. “The Lovers! Attraction, love, beauty, trials overcome.” She explained with a thoughtful “MMMM” afterwards.

“Now your turn Black Cat” Blossom said looked at the Elf.
 
Black Cat sat back as he silently watched Blossom read the tarot for Boom Boom. He had never really been one for the mystical arts, though he had come in contact with it from time to time.

When Blossom looked at him, saying it was his turn, he nodded for a moment. "Sure, it's already paid for."

She stacked the three piles back on each other, sliding the deck to him. Taking the cue, he took a moment to reshuffle the deck the deck before handing it back to her. She split the deck into three piles once more, pointing to each one as she laid them out.

"Your past." She tapped the first pile before flipping the top card over, showing the Justice card. She gave a little smile.

"Justice. You've usually had things go your way, your partnerships always going smoothly before."

She tapped the next pile for a moment. "Your present." She waited a moment before flipping the card to The Emperor.

"Emperor. Success, achievement, along with the support and influence of a partner."

She tapped the final stack for a moment before flipping the last card over. "Your Future."

Blossom gave a little smile for a moment seeing the Fool on the table. "The Fool. Mind and soul open to new possibilities. Follow your instincts and hunches, full of surprises and spontaneity. Just be mindful of your impulsiveness."

She sat back as she gathered the cards up, looking between the two. "It looks like Hoss choose well for this current assignment. Perhaps there is room for another, if you so desire."
 
“OH NO!” Boom Boom replied “One partner is bad enough!”

Blossom Trevils eyes narrowed as she stared at Boom Boom. “I’ll tell Black Cat about your little secret” She threatened in a light-hearted voice.

“I have many secrets, which one would you tell him?” Boom Boom countered.

“The secret, you fear the most for him to learn.” Blossom countered back, her voice more serious.

“DREK!” Boom Boom exclaimed in frustration. “I guess we can use some magical back-up on the team” She said to Black Cat. “Meet us in Puyallup, at a local coffee shop called “Perks” 0900. We’ll be headed to Goldendale. We are going to cross into The Salish-Shidhe Council territory and be on the border of Tir Tairngire.” Boom Boom explained.

“See you there” Blossom replied with a grin and a puff on her cigar.

Black Cat and Boom Boom walked out of the Blossom’s Astral love room and headed for the exit.

“Astral Love… where your spirit is fucking… vice your body. It just seems more dirty than regular whoring, don’t you think Black Cat?” Boom Boom asked as a joke. Black Cat gave no reply, but there was a small smile on his face at Boom Boom’s joke.

They exited Club Envy and headed back to Black Cat’s Bike. As they entered the parking garage, they were far enough away from the people on the street that Boom Boom felt she could ask her question.

“Ok partner… what is the deal with the ID stick? Who are you? And don’t tell me you need to kill me, if you tell me. That is BS. If you are working for one of those megacorps, I need to know.” Boom Boom asked.
 
Black Cat gave a little smirk as she decided to confort him with what was going on. Of course he couldn't her all the details, but he would what he could. He laughed for a moment.

"If I was working for one of the mega corps, do you really think I would be working with Hoss? Believe me, it's not quite that bad, but close."

He walked over to the closet concrete column, leanding back against it. He took a look around for a moment before talking again.

"Actually it's partly Hoss's fault my life is the way it is. He gave me a job awhile back, not telling me who the client was, per protocol. I did the job well enough that the client decided to speak to me directly. Turns out the client was an A.I."

He could tell by the way Boom Boom's eyes widen, she understood what he was talking about. A.I.'s weren't quite as unpredicatable as a dragon, but they had their own agenda in the world.

"I won't say which A.I., but I've kinda been in their pocket, so to speak. I do a job or two for them, and part of my payment is to have my data taken care of on a monthly basis. It can be a pain at times, but I get by."
 
“An A.I. … SHIT” Boom Boom replied. "I don't trust them..."

Suddenly, 4 big and very ugly trolls came around from some other concrete columns in the parking garage and surrounded Boom Boom and Black Cat. Boom Boom looked at the biggest troll of the group. His head was low and squat, almost football shaped with curved down horns on either side. His tusks protruded up from his mouth. He had no hair, as his head was shaved. In his big pointed ears were numerous heavy metal rings. He wore a heavy leather jacket draped with chains.

“Hey, have not seen you two around here before.” He slurred in a deep gravelly voice. He stood nearly 3 meters tall. So Boom Boom was looking at his stomach. Even from this distance, his breath was strong enough to knock a hole in the wall. He reeked like a brewery.

“And you won’t see us again” Boom Boom answered quick as she tried to push her way past the leader. A massive leather clad arm blocked her way.

“Where are you going? You have not even told us your name. I’m Elephant” He smiled showing Boom Boom a mouthful of yellow, broken, teeth and bobbed his head in an exaggerated way, winking at her. “That’s right honey, it means just what you think!” He added.

“Fascinating, but I’m not interested” Boom Boom replied.

“I don’t care if you’re interested. My cock needs to fuck something and right now it wants to rip your pussy open!” Elephant joked and laughed.

Boom Boom rammed her knee as hard as she could into the troll’s crotch. The blow made him double over in pain.

“Run for it… Black Cat” Boom Boom yelled as she just slip by another Troll’s grasping hand.
 
He had been watching Elephant, so Black cat didn't notice two of the trolls were flanking him on both sides until it was almost too late. He hissed and ducked just as he noticed one of them swinging on him from the corner of his eye.

"Shit!"

He dropped down to the ground, both hands inside his jacket. The two flanking trolls had thought they could hit the elf at the same time. However, they ended up hitting each other's fist, hard. Black cat could almost hear the bones breaking. The two trolls jerked their hands back, howling with pain.

Black cat used the distraction to shift his weapons beneath his jacket towards each of the howling tolls before firing. Large holes were ripped in the leather, but he could buy a new one later. Six stick and shock bullets struck each troll, causing them to fall down in convulsations.

However Black cat was't in the clear, as the third smaller troll turned his attention towards the howling, he charged towards Black cat. The troll's boot slammed into the elf's shoulder, pinning him against the concrete column. The impact sent a jolt of pain through him, hissing lightly. Black cat lifted his right foot as if to kick at the troll's crotch, causing him to grin and jump back, covering himself with his large hands.

"Sucker."

Black cat grinned as he pulled out a sub machine gun and emptied the clip into the troll from the hands covering it's crotch up to his neck. The troll seized up from the massive voltage, falling on the concrete. Black hit the release on the weapons, the empty clips clattering on the ground as he saw Elephant charging Boom Boom with a pair of brass knuckles on each hand.
 
Boom Boom was fast, but Elephant was surprisingly quick for his massive size. Her fancy shoes were slowing her down and the other advantage Elephant had was he knew this garage. Boom Boom ducked behind a concrete pole and ran towards what she thought was an exit. Too late did she realize it was not an exit, but a dead end.

“OH Drek!” She gasped and slowed down. Elephant was on her before she could figure a way out. She turned to face him. She saw Elephant charging at her with a pair of brass knuckles on each hand. At the last second she ducked under his swing and tried to slip away. She thought she had made it but then she felt his massive hand grab the back of her cloak.

OH DREK!” She groaned as she was tossed against the concrete pole. The force of his throw was impress and Boom Boom was stunned by it. Elephant smiled evilly and his massive hand grabbed Boob Boom’s chin. He twisted her face to look at his. They were only centimeters apart.

“You’re not going to be so pretty after I’m done with you baby!” He growled. He backhanded her with his free hand and sent Boom Boom sprawling onto the garage pavement. She tried to scramble to her feet, but Elephant got to her first and kicked her in the gut. It was like he had kicked a football. She went flying back towards Black Cat. She tumbled on the landing and smacked her head against the pavement. She saw stars… and then everything went black. Before she was complete out, she did hear Elephant yell “Stay out of this… ELF” then she was completely out.
 
Black Cat frowned as Boom Boom was kicked along the pavement, tumbling past him. He looked back towards Elephant, stepping between them.

"Stay out of this...ELF!"

"Sorry, but that's my partner you're beating up."

Elephant laughed for a moment, punching one fist into the palm of the other. There was a definate size difference between the two, and Black Cat knew he stood little chance in a straight out brawl. He slipped his guns back into their holsters before reaching into an inside pocket of the trench coat.

He pulled out a small leather glove, pulling it on before shrugging off his coat. He flexed his leather covered hand for a moment, small arcs of electricity dancing over the surface. Elephant gve a roar for a moment before charging for the elf. Black Cat took off as well, but he ran towards the nearest concrete pillar. With a running leap, the elf used the pillar as a springboard as Elephant came closer, the troll's fists raised to punch him. The troll's fist went wide as Black Cat went towards Elephant as well. His ungloved hand grabbed a tuck as his feet touched Elephant's side before going into a handstand on top of the troll.

However it wasn't a full handstand due to the low ceiling, as the elf's body was tucked into a ball. His glove hand smacked into the side of Elephant's face, ellicting screams of pain as the electricity coursed into the large troll. Black Cat kept his balance for a few seconds longer till Elephant was starting to sway as his body was buckling from the onslaught of electricity.

Black Cat pulled the glove away as he rolled backwards, kicking the troll forward. Elephant toppled forward easily, thudding against the concrete with a fleshy smack. Black Cat landed on his back, umphing softly at the impact. It took a moment to catch his breathe before he could get up, pulling off his shock glove. Gathering his jacket back up, he pulled it back on as he made his way over to Boom Boom.

"Are you ok?"
 
“Are you ok?” a voice asked from far away… Boom Boom mind fought to find the voice. She forced her eyes to open. They only opened a small crack.

“I feel like I got run over by an elephant.” She replied in some pain.

“Making bad jokes… I think you’ll live. You need to recover tonight, before we start the trip. I’ll take you to my place. It’s close” Black Cat explained. Boom Boom nodded and fell back asleep.

Boom Boom awoke a few hours later. She was laying on a strained, old crouch in a small room with a hotel looking blanket thrown over her. She flipped off the blanket and swung her feet onto the floor. She could feel the bruises on her face, abs, and the back of her head, but they all felt 100% better than earlier.

“Good morning, beautiful” Black Cat said from a big stuffed reading chair that faced the crouch and her.

“Thanks” Boom Boom replied “But I’m sure I have a pretty good bruise on my face right now”

“You do. But I still meant what I said.” Black Cat answered.

“Your place?” Boom Boom asked.

“For now. This is kind of my safe house. Located at a seedy motel near the edge of Seattle.” Black Cat said with a smile.

Boom Boom got to her feet, walked over and slipped into Black Cat’s lap. Her sexy ass wiggling in his lap “I think… you deserve more than a simple thank you… for saving my sexy ass.” Boom Boom suggested and leaned over and kissed Black Cat.
 
Black Cat had been nice to Boom Boom, not quite stripping her of her clothing. He had pulled off most of her clothes so she could rest, but left her in her panties and one of his t-shirts, which was stretched a bit over her large breasts.

"A reward..."

His words wer cut off by the kiss, which he eagerly accepted. His arms wrapped around her waist as one hand slipped around the back of her held. He moaned into the kiss as he held her head in place for a few moments, deepening the kiss before breaking it, leaving the two of them panting for a moment. She grinned and licked her lips.

"Just the start of your reward."

She grinned as she reached down, her hand grabbing at his crotch and squeezing. She mmed as she felt how big he was beneath his shorts, and he did at the pleasure of it.
 
Slipping from his lap, Boom Boom got between his legs and pulled down his shorts. She gasped as his huge cock sprang out, throbbing in front of her.

“FUCK” is all she could said, amazed by his size. Her hand began to caress his cock. She heard him gasp as she slid her hand up and down the length of his cock. Her other hand joining in as her fingers lightly traced along his cock shaft. Soon she had both her hands wrapped around his cock and was stroking him as his pleasure increased.

When his huge cock was jutting straight out from his body, she moved her mouth closer. She continued to stroke him, but now her tongue was licking around his cockhead. She took his cock in her waiting mouth as she moaned in pleasure. Black Cat groaned too, as he realized she was getting off on sucking him as much as he was.

She suck on him for a minute and then pulled her mouth off his cock. “Black Cat… I know I was forward with you, but I almost died tonight. As you know the life of a shadow runner is short. I want to take advantage of every situation I can” She explain and then she attacked his excited cock. Her mouth sucking on him trying to draw his cum load from his balls. She removed one hand from his huge thick shaft and started to stroke her pussy with it.

To Black Cat’s surprise, a minute later Boom Boom came first. Her legs quivering and shaking as she moaned in pure pleasure. Her mouth continued to suck on him. Her hands continued to stroke his huge cock into her hungry mouth as her orgasm completed. Then she focused on him. It did not take long. He felt his orgasm build as his cock swelled even bigger. His orgasm burst out. His jism gushed out of his cock. Boom Boom felt the warm cream fill her mouth then she swallowed. One after another, as his balls convulsed and squirted his hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed each time. Finally his contractions stopped as his orgasm was over.

“WOW” Boom Boom moaned as she licked up any stray cum and swallowed it.
 
Black cat panted a little as he looked down at Boom Boom, licking her lips with a grin. He chuckled after a moment.

"If that's just the start of my reward, it makes me wonder what is the rest."

Boom Boom stood up in front of him, pulling off the shirt and then her bra. She reached up,mores sing her breasts together for a moment.

"Why don't you come and take it?"

He smirked for a moment before standing up. He finished undressing as Boom Boom grinned, playing with her breasts. He smirked before suddenly putting his hands on her shoulders, pushing her back on the bed to make her laugh and scream.

He grabbed her hands and pulled them away before attacking her hard nipples with his teeth, making her moan and cry out with pleasure.
 
Boom Boom moaned as Black Cat started to play with her nipples. The elf knew what he was doing as the nipples grew bigger and harder. Boom Boom thought he would move on to the rest of her body, but he did not.

He continue to suck and lick at her nipples. Pulling and pinching them. Boom Boom moaned louder and became more turned on. She spread her legs more to invite him to move to her crotch. But he did not. It seemed he was determined to break all records on engorging her big jugs and her sensitive nipples. He was skilled at ensuring that both nipples stayed at their maximum hardness. Boom Boom was surprised, but she really enjoyed what he was doing. She stopped guessing his next move and just relaxed and let him play.

It was not more than a minute later, that her breathing grew more rapid and her moaning louder. She could not believe it , he was going to give her an orgasm just by teasing her nipples.

"OHHHHH" Boom Boom moaned as she went over the edge. She raised her hips, arched her back into the air, as an orgasm quivered through her body. Black Cat seemed pleased with himself as Boom Boom's body shook in pleasure.

"Now you are ready for me" He said as he positioned himself between her legs and guided his huge cock against her pussy. She was ready as her pussy was leaking pussy juice from her nipple orgasm.
 
Black Cat paused for a moment, his tip pressed against her dripping pussy. He teased her a moment by dragging his tip up and down her nether lips, ellicting a moan from Boom Boom as she looked down to watch him.

"Here I come."

He leaned forward, placing his hands on either side of the busty blonde as he drove his thick shaft into her, burying himself up to the hilt. Boom Boom cried out with pleasure as she lifted her hips to meet him.

"Fuck, fill me up..."

He grinned and leaned down, bitting on her left nipple as he began to drive in and out of Boom Boom with hard, fast thrusts. It had been awhile since he had been with a woman, let alone a partner that he had been assigned with. He was taking a chance on things not going south again, but he pushed those thoughts aside as he chose to enjoy the here and now.
 
Boom Boom couldn't stop her hips from surging forward as Black Cat sucked and nibbled on her tit. His huge cock thrusting between her thighs. Boom Boom groaned loudly in ecstasy. She had just cum and she did not want to cum so soon again, but his cock felt amazing. Black Cat was turned on by her wiggling hips and fucked her faster.

"Yes!" Boom Boom gasped, as her body betrayed her even as her mind tried to slow things down. However, her body didn't seem to care. His cock felt too good. Her body didn't care that she might end up hurt by this partner… or what a bad idea it was to fuck him. It just wanted the promise of heaven his cock was offering right now.

Black Cat was enjoying her too as her pussy fit him like a glove. Her cock sucking had been amazing and fucking her was even better. She was not like any women he had ever had. He felt her trying to hold back from cumming, there was so kind of mind control game going on in her head, but he didn't care.

He began thrusting into her even deeper as she writhed beneath him, pushing upward to meet his downward strokes. “OHHHH FUCKK” She begged him as he started to fuck her faster and penetrate her deeper. Every nerve in her body responding to the stimulation of their lovemaking.

She tried harder not to cum. She bit into his shoulder trying to stop her orgasm. It did not work. She felt her climax overwhelming her, her vaginal muscle spasmodically gripping his massive pulsating rod. He reached the peak as she did. He shot his warm cum deep into her in blast after blast. He kept thrusting inside her after he climaxed, prolonging her pleasure.

When she was done and spent, he rolled off her onto his back. He pulled her to him so they lay against each other, her head pressed against his chest.

“We need to get ready for the trip and meet Blossom Trevils?” Boom Boom asked

“Soon, yes” Black Cat replied.

"That was wonderful," Boom Boom said softly, smiling up at him. She realized she should thank him for the amazing sex they just had.

“Yes, it was” Black Cat replied back as there was a small smile on his face too.

“This isn’t going to make things weird between us, is it?” Boom Boom asked.

“I don’t know” Black Cat answered honestly.
 
Back
Top