Hairy women stories

I'd certainly love to see some more stories featuring hairy women being written.

Maybe a couple of guys go out on a Friday evening looking for dates + meet up with two sisters. Unbeknown to the guys both sisters are totally unshaven with untamed wild bushes, hairy pits + legs. Each sister has gone off separately to the two guys respective homes.

Leave it for someone to describe the antics that go on as the guys get down with their hairy women. Maybe untold lust + unexpected excitement by the furry novelty or maybe some shaving/grooming involved. Perhaps each guy reacts differently but not necessarily.Hope somebody feels inspired to take this on!
 
Just a heads up for those who like stories about hairy women my latest Gus' hairy girlfriend has just been published. I know some have seen + enjoyed it. Appreciate a niche interest that won't appeal to all but just in case you are a fan + haven't seen it. Always good to get feedback as to what you particularly like in the story (if you do!).
 
Thank for continue posting, 5A4nxL32!

Still think that adding the NonConsent/Reluctance component would make your stories more hot, however, IMHO, it's still one the best stories, posted here in the last couple of months.
 
Back
Top