When your story seems to be going downhill...

C

CoffeeWithMonkeys

So my latest chapter seems to be doing now as well as the first 4. I knew I probably wouldn't keep the same amount of readers with each chapter but have had great feedback from people excited to see what the next chapter would bring.

New chapter went up yesterday and it's doing ok, but seems like it's not being as well loved as the others.
I would LOVE some feedback letting me know if people like the direction it's going, or it's getting boring, or anything they might like to see happen, but so far no comments or emails about it :(

If anyone wants to take the time to read it I would love you forever! And if you give me some much craved feedback, I'd love you even longer!
https://www.literotica.com/s/no-such-thing-as-time-ch-05

As always, thanks!

I enjoyed reading it even though the writing style differs from mine. Still, it kept my interest. I love background story as opposed to a “stroker”. It may be the weekend before I can actually read it through and offer a more refined critique so bare with me🌹Kant👠👠👠

I enjoyed reading it even though the writing style differs from mine. Still, it kept my interest. I love background story as opposed to a “stroker”. It may be the weekend before I can actually read it through and offer a more refined critique so bare with me🌹Kant👠👠👠

Awesome. No hurry, I very much appreciate it!

So my latest chapter seems to be doing now as well as the first 4. I knew I probably wouldn't keep the same amount of readers with each chapter but have had great feedback from people excited to see what the next chapter would bring.

New chapter went up yesterday and it's doing ok, but seems like it's not being as well loved as the others.
I would LOVE some feedback letting me know if people like the direction it's going, or it's getting boring, or anything they might like to see happen, but so far no comments or emails about it :(

If anyone wants to take the time to read it I would love you forever! And if you give me some much craved feedback, I'd love you even longer!
https://www.literotica.com/s/no-such-thing-as-time-ch-05

As always, thanks!
Is this the first chapter after they've had sex? I could see a drop off for that.

I wouldn't worry about it too much about it. From what I can see you had a sex scene in the chapter before it. You always get a drop off when you have a sex scene.

Hell you tend to get more people reading chapters with names that seem like they might have sex in them.

Most people are only here to get off after all.

It is only a problem if you see the same kind of drop off for the chapter after this one.

It is, but they do have a quickie in this chapter too.
I've not read the story, I'm not a Romance reader and I don't write a multiple chapter stories. But I'd think most of the dramatic tension from the story is gone now that they've had sex. Before, it was "Will they?" Now, it's "Of course they will."

I've not read the story, I'm not a Romance reader and I don't write a multiple chapter stories. But I'd think most of the dramatic tension from the story is gone now that they've had sex. Before, it was "Will they?" Now, it's "Of course they will."

It depends what else is going on in the story. It's not only about sex for Romance readers, they like all the stuff about life, too.

It depends what else is going on in the story. It's not only about sex for Romance readers, they like all the stuff about life, too.

Yeah in this story sex isn't anywhere near the main part of the story.

It's a sort of post apocalyptic story. A sickness came and wiped out most of the world's population, so the main story is them figuring out how to survive, maybe fall in love.

Back