I.M. Fauve Gallery

THROBBS

I am Fauve
At over 5,000 replies (the LIT threshold) — I retired this thread.

Thanks to those who have visited and engaged — The whole raisin*.
Since that engagement has waned, the amusement for me has diminished as well, and I decided to dismantle my gallery.
Though there are hundreds of images still available

*raison d'etre :cool:

There was a bit of engagement! YAY! (Thank you, to those who chimed in) And consequently I posted some images in response. (early February 2019)

"These (weren't) the drawings you (were) looking for.":cool:
Especially if your are looking for "slick", hard edged (visually), Poser-type CGI-esque, photo-manipulations (filters), stiff-slavish renderings of photographs— because that ain't my bag.

It seems like I am rather prolific when look at my illustrations in index form!
Though, they are over a bunch of years.

Perhaps I will still publish that book, just "for the record". If not, there will be folders of drawings to surprise someone, someday.

This turned in to quite the time suck, as the "return on investment" is miniscule

Last edited:
I can talk amongst my selves here....

Last edited:
nice to see art going up again.....
:devil:

patty
Thank you.
Yeah.
Same ol' crap tho' :rolleyes::D

Name (I.M. Fauve) I picked for the vanity press compilation that I am working on.
Planning on printing just a couple so that I have all the erotic stuff and related writings together.

Last edited:
It is so difficult to assess one's own ability and works in an arena of patronizing review.
There is, of course, "popular opinion".

That is to say, with enough positive feedback (even uninformed feedback) there is some measure of "success"...?

I know that I do not LIKE to hear bad things about my work, but for the sake of growth, it is MUCH better to listen to that than platitudes trivial praise.

I know that 99% of what I have posted here is not Art (nor is it intend as such), but I question if there is any measure of "quality"...in composition, imagination, anatomy, technique..... draughtsmanship...

too many eggshells.....interspersed with razor blades.

Keep getting cut by the blades.

Last edited:
Aftermath
attachment.php

I have always particularly liked this series.

This I'd love to have on my desk.

You must have a big desk!:eek:

...oh. you mean the drawing!:rolleyes: heh heh

Thanks. I would too. Sadly, nearly all my drawings are out of sight, even the more subtly provocative ones such as that.:(

You must have a big desk!:eek:

...oh. you mean the drawing!:rolleyes: heh heh

Thanks. I would too. Sadly, nearly all my drawings are out of sight, even the more subtly provocative ones such as that.:(

I do have a big desk, and she would fit nicely on it ;)

But yeah I meant the picture. :cool:

On the other hand...
Blatant, crude, explicit images are the whole point of posting here.:rolleyes::D

Last edited:
Back