Moochie’s Meandering Missives (and a pic or two)

I am so very glad this rebirth has happened with you choosing the path you want to take. The moon answered my prayers.

I must have missed this in its original incarnation, but I am going to pull up a chair and stay awhile. You are gorgeous and write incredibly well. Glad to have found this new thread!

Moochienanu? What the fuck kind of name is that?! Isn’t a screen name on literotica usually one you choose to make yourself distinctive and obvious about what you are or your hobbies, or sexual preferences... or something?

... unless, of course, you like to feel your dry asshole being ripped apart by the powerful thrusting of my strapon... then by all means, I’m dying to hear your thoughts about my inadequacies.

I am working my way through your thread, but I wanted to make sure I replied to your return. You have already been welcomed back by many, but you knew at some point I would welcome you as well. I have missed everything about you, including your straightforwardness. More replies from me may be upcoming, but I'll try to keep the rest to one post.

((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

Sure, I’ve thought about it.

About touching you.
About how your warm skin will feel under my ever-chilly, small fingers
Seeming to sear the prints off of the tips.
Or about how we would sit next to each other in that grey area and our thighs would slowly move toward each other and touch
The warmth there would meld us together
Neither of us wanting to get up or move for fear of giving up that feeling of closeness.

Sometimes, it is simply that you are compelled by a
Need to kiss me
or suffer
So you lean down to me, your face so close to mine
I can smell your skin
And feel that need as we linger there
One
Two
Three moments
As though the agony of not giving in to this passion means something more... but then
There it is
The perfect amount of pressure from each of us
As your lips and mine meet.

But, usually in my thoughts it is almost always you touching me so purposefully.
Touching me in that way where you’re
Almost hurting me
Or actually hurting me
Scaring me
You see the fear written in my eyes
And I like it
So very much
because that means you want me just as I thought.

I feel the need to confess...
I read everything.
I mean, almost everything.
I read everything I could get my hands on.
And looked closely at you.
Every recess of your thoughts probed with mine for the want of being surrounded by you.

All the grime and disgust for me that wreaks from your thoughts.
All the romance you pull from fucking; placing it on a pedestal and then spinning it like a mad man.
All the times I wanted for you and also hated for you.
All the self flagellation that I’ve grown to admire.
All the sleepless nights I’ve joined you from afar.
Every hand I’ve wanted to reach out and intertwine with my own.
Every shared moment of honesty, painstakingly fictionalized to a degree.
Every warped, kinky thought of yours...

And I think

... I love you.

:heart:

attachment.php

Wow... I have missed the way your words make me feel. The longing and the desire to feel those touches. The thoughts that go through my mind... Look, you're a very beautiful and desirable woman, that I think I have established over several comments in the past... but put together with your words, mind and intellect, you are just a truly wonderful and amazing woman.

:heart: ((HUGGLES))

Well well well :) wahooo go you :)

Love the back story - your assertive powerfullness.. its alluring you know that eh - its bloody awesome. Keep being you - i'd love to not say dont have your lower days -but that is what makes you you - you're awesome - really you are.

Much love

J

This is a great thread already! And now that I have the back story, I will stop calling you Mooch and call you Moochie :)

”Mooch” is just fine too. Promise I’m not as sensitive about my name pronunciations anymore... plus, it’s a nickname and meant to be shortened, right? *wink*. Thanks for making the trek here, I hope I continue to make myself worth your time.

If I just asked nicely, could you do it without all the ripping and dry stuff?

Where’s the fun in that?! *smirk*

Moochie
Thanks for the new thread. WE (Delightful Herald and I) look forward to many more entertaining, enthralling , intriguing musings, missives and pics and maybe a recipe for your pumpkin butter providing it spreads easily
With love 👄

*giddy, happy dances* So happy to see you here! But... Oh... so many double entendres my head might ‘splode! As far as spreading easily, it depends on who’s doing the spreading... *wink*

Pulls up a chair. Love the smells of old books and reading wonderful words. You are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. 💜

*sits next to you* Welcome! Glad you’ve found a comfy spot. Have as many cushions as you like, but no taking any from the blanket fort, those stay because sitting straight on the floor hurts my bum these days. *grumbles about getting older*

Welcome back beautiful. Looking forward to your continued journey.

:cattail:

Well I wouldn't like my ass "ripped" apart but..... I'd like that strapon used on my ass. Plus other things. ;):devil:

Oh, Ride! Always more than happy to oblige in your fantasies! So much fun... I’ve never actually pegged before, but I kinda want to badly. I think it would be really fun to work some different thrusting muscles... *wink*

I am so very glad this rebirth has happened with you choosing the path you want to take. The moon answered my prayers.

I am glad it seems almost everyone is making their way here. You’re so very wise, Dribble... I saw your prediction for my rebirth. Spot on, friend.

I must have missed this in its original incarnation, but I am going to pull up a chair and stay awhile. You are gorgeous and write incredibly well. Glad to have found this new thread!

I am easily missed for some reason... or perhaps overlooked with ease? Which is fine. I am actually someone who likes to keep to myself usually. As far as your compliments, thank you. You’re too kind, I think. I’m glad you made it here and hope I continue to entertain... because what’s the point otherwise?

I am working my way through your thread, but I wanted to make sure I replied to your return. You have already been welcomed back by many, but you knew at some point I would welcome you as well. I have missed everything about you, including your straightforwardness. More replies from me may be upcoming, but I'll try to keep the rest to one post.

((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

So happy to see you, Shyguy. Thank you for joining. (I missed you). 💜

Dust
A collection of debris that’s settled
Sloughed dead skin and fuzz
Not dirt
Dirtier

Disgustingly coating
Any horizontal surface
Making its filth known
With any inadvertent touch
Which creates a path
Where when meandering through
It’s thrown and captured
On the unlucky
Point of contact

Bits
Pieces of every body
Every object
Flying, spreading, falling, landing until disturbed again.

Stay ahead of it.
Stop it from getting everywhere

... except for when I think that it might be you.
It could be a bit of your body in this dust I’m breathing, couldn’t it?
Probability says it could.

And then I know
It can be beautiful too:
Dust.

The simplest example is,
As it burns and pops in the stream of heat created by the parcan
Placed by your hands,
delicately directed,
just so.
The gel, an old and warn red
With particulates
Like small fireworks
From your fingertips to my eyes

I want to capture that

The feeling
Like the whole place might burn down
But that would be alright
Because it would have been because of dust.

And

Because
Of
Us.

Last edited:
Moochienanu? What the fuck kind of name is that?!

Why should anyone taken issue with your name, as this site is full of peculiar names, (and some peculiar people), holding my hand up, I even misspelled mine, and no one has pulled me up for that.

On a different subject is your poetry all your own, and does it take for ever to compose?

What a wonderful and stimulating post and the picture attached is just breathtakingly beautiful, I have seen that book before but never read....any good?

And yep I don't want to be right either :) :rose:

It is a graphic novel I super enjoy called The Wicked + The Divine (“Wick-Div” to avid readers). It’s a well written comic series about the gods coming down to earth as already existing humans in their twenties/teens. I can not recommend it enough, you should take a peek at it.

Wow..to both picture and prose! :rose::rose:

Thank you. 💜

Wow... I have missed the way your words make me feel. The longing and the desire to feel those touches. The thoughts that go through my mind... Look, you're a very beautiful and desirable woman, that I think I have established over several comments in the past... but put together with your words, mind and intellect, you are just a truly wonderful and amazing woman.

:heart: ((HUGGLES))

I feel a bit like I have everyone fooled that I’m actually some crazy-awesome, strangely cool, wonderful, person... when actually I’m a lame-o little girl who’s major goal in life is usually not to kill anyone and get some sleep sometimes. Thank you for such high praise... it is just difficult for me to feel like I deserve it.

Totes in the bag.

Totes mah goats.

Well well well :) wahooo go you :)

Love the back story - your assertive powerfullness.. its alluring you know that eh - its bloody awesome. Keep being you - i'd love to not say dont have your lower days -but that is what makes you you - you're awesome - really you are.

Much love

J

Being me is easy, so I can do that. You make me smile, Jackk.

Moochienanu? What the fuck kind of name is that?!

Why should anyone taken issue with your name, as this site is full of peculiar names, (and some peculiar people), holding my hand up, I even misspelled mine, and no one has pulled me up for that.

On a different subject is your poetry all your own, and does it take for ever to compose?

I was asking a rhetorical question with the “what kinda name is that?!” Bit... just kinda trying to get my writing going, really... not that anyone has specifically said something like that to me (although I have had quite a few people ask what my name meant).

Yes. My poetry is all mine. Kinda would be silly to post something that wasn’t without giving credit. Sometimes I post song lyrics, but I try to make sure you know the difference between them and my own writing.

There’s something about the lulling sounds of a crying sky...

I will hope I wasn’t too loud that I woke you this morning *wink*

It’s more than okay.

More of a crystal clear frozen tundra here. Freezing fog hanging in the distance.

*sits next to you* Welcome! Glad you’ve found a comfy spot. Have as many cushions as you like, but no taking any from the blanket fort, those stay because sitting straight on the floor hurts my bum these days. *grumbles about getting older*

*Eyes blanket fort* Can I bring the crayons?!? 💜

Yes. My poetry is all mine.

Standing up and applauding in amazement, (although I don't look a lot taller when standing). I wouldn't know where to begin, yours in not just three lines but has a beginning ,middle and end.
you certainly know a great deal about dust, it cannot be because because you do not have not a spotless home, as you have enough time on your hands, (time to write poetry) enough to give your house more than a dowry clout.

More of a crystal clear frozen tundra here. Freezing fog hanging in the distance.

Sounds peaceful. Placid. Inviting in its own way, but not the same kind of beauty that is found in droplets of falling water as they skip and fall, forming puddles and tributaries, coming together, heating, evaporating, condensing, and falling ever again.

No strap on please, we’ve just met!!! lol

Uh, you never introduced yourself, so have we met? *makes an intimidating hip-thrusting motion*

You're right! There was just enough wind from the west which had the raindrops hitting my bedroom window. It was very peaceful and relaxing. I love to drift off to sleep to the sound of rain. If I had my choice I much prefer the sound of waves on the shore, but alas, I am somewhat land locked for that luxury.

The "crying sky"... is nice but sometimes a sky that is throwing a temper tantrum is equally nice, I do enjoy the sound of thunder, too!

I have only seen the sky open and completely torrent (or what I would consider such) a handful of times before. I remember one time very distinctly as I was caught out in the worst of it, when the air was so thick with rain I couldn’t see in front of me during the middle of the morning. My whole body was soaked and it felt so liberating, so special, to see the power of nature and feel it too. Sure, there was thunder and lightning, but that was eclipsed by what my body was feeling: the thuds and thunks of rain.

*Eyes blanket fort* Can I bring the crayons?!? 💜

Only if you share! *holds up extensive colouring book collection with pride* :D

Yes. My poetry is all mine.

Standing up and applauding in amazement, (although I don't look a lot taller when standing). I wouldn't know where to begin, yours in not just three lines but has a beginning ,middle and end.
you certainly know a great deal about dust, it cannot be because because you do not have not a spotless home, as you have enough time on your hands, (time to write poetry) enough to give your house more than a dowry clout.

*eyes you up and down, but decides to ask anyway*

You do realize I’m not really talking about dust, right?

I'm glad to see that you indulge in interesting reading material, but my advice would be to choose a smaller book for your next provocative photo -- maybe a paperback. ;) :devil:

Hmmm... I really struggled with how to respond to you because unsolicited advice isn’t really what I’m looking for here, and thus your comment could be misconstrued as you trying to tell me of an inadequacy (see what happens to people who do this in post #1)... but I think I see you meant this as a compliment and that you would like to see more of my naked body and not a comment about the *cough* size of anything I choose to... read. Because I can assure you, I am quite happy with all of my current... reading materials. Very satisfied. :cattail:

I will look at dust in a whole new way now....I thank you for that :)
Beautifully written.....and I did look up that book on Amazon and had a peek....it looks good, may have to purchase and discover something new :rose:

Retina

I feel ineloquent.
Unable to say what I need or want to
To you.
I am awestruck
I find myself stumbling
Like a fangirl running after you with a pen and your old headshot.
I want to be near you
Know you better,
But I just plain suck at the small talking and the getting to “know” people.

Plus, there’s this strange thing with you
I feel like I’ve known you forever
And we have shared spaces
And know how the other’s mannerisms
Indicate wants
so I tend to skip the small talk
And just relax into that mindset.

I wish I were a better conversationalist
So that I could explain it all a bit better
For you.

And you would see me...
Or better yet, feel me
Across a room full of others
We make eye contact
There is that pull
Bringing us together
Like magnets
Drawn to your eye

Always.

Last edited:
"I wish I were a better conversationalist
For you"

Wow....this resonates so much :rose::rose::rose:
You do have such a way that is intoxicating.....and such a beautiful eye xxx

I feel ineloquent.
Unable to say what I need or want to
To you.
I am awestruck
I find myself stumbling
Like a fangirl running after you with a pen and your old headshot.
I want to be near you
Know you better,
But I just plain suck at the small talking and the getting to “know” people.

Plus, there’s this strange thing with you
I feel like I’ve known you forever
And we have shared spaces
And know how the other’s mannerisms
Indicate wants
so I tend to skip the small talk
And just relax into that mindset.

I wish I were a better conversationalist
For you.

And you would see me...
Or better yet, feel me
Across a room full of others
We make eye contact
There is that pull
Bringing us together
Like magnets
Drawn to your eye

Always.

attachment.php

Absolutely love this. I could see this all in my head, that one person that makes you awestruck. 💜.

You do realize I’m not really talking about dust, right?

That's exactly what I thought your were talking about, :eek: I wonder who among those of us who hang on to your every word knew that, It's not something I can google, my guide to the ultimate explanation on everything. I thought you may have asked what a dowry clout was.

Back