ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex & Diamonds said:
Only because I like crysede NOTHING to do with you Khadgar.
Awwwwww! I like you too babe!! - how could I not, you got such damn good taste! :D

Khadgar said:
i said thats what you do. you don't slap people, you tie them up in burlap sacks and throw them in rivers!
What are you talking about, I do so slap people!

lol Well OK I don't, but I've been pretty dammed tempted sometimes...actually that goes for the drowning in river thing too!

*gestures, rolling his hand* and sooo.... go on, here, i'll help.

"i agree, you're right Khad. I'm on your side with this one."

damnit, fine. if nobody wants the 2411 dedication, i'll give it to Jimmy.

Khadgar said:
damnit, fine. if nobody wants the 2411 dedication, i'll give it to Jimmy.

Khadgar isn't that suppost to be 24/7??? :confused: What does 2411 mean??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Arc da Rat said:

Khadgar isn't that suppost to be 24/7??? :confused: What does 2411 mean??? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Post # 2411, it is very significant to sexy evil men. I have no idea why, but I've learned it's not a good idea to try to get Khadgar to explain things - unless you want to get even more confused.

yeashhhh lay off of khadgar for f***ing once danm.don't make me kill all of you!!!

ouch.... can't say yes, can say no to that one! LOL

post 2411, 2411 is my friend Jimmy's lucky number, and seeing as we all have no giid reasons for numbers, well except number 9, (elven # for magic) 2411 actually has a meaning... it's uh.... can't rmemebr the jersey number of Ken Griffy Jr. and....something else.... but anyway, a few years ago, we all just started useing 2411, and now, if there is ANY number thats important, it's 2411. just the way it goes.

have i failed Crys? or is that confusing as hell?

I hate to break this to you, but either you've failed or you're bizarre ravings are actually starting to make sense to me.

Hey everyone, you guys just never stop talking eh? Geez I leave and you all are still talking. hehehe

*grins* well Crys, you know it wou;d happen, can't be with the evil one for too long without becoming a little evil yourself. like you said in your PM lol

so my phillosophy is that you are not tainted with evil, and are starting to see things from my point of view!

*laughs evilly*

SpectralDragoon said:
I think he's trying to tell you guys to shut the hell up :)

No never, not me *smiles sweetly showing his fangs* , actually this is entertaining so babble on . hehehe

Chewey

hybirdx said:
yeashhhh lay off of khadgar for f***ing once danm.don't make me kill all of you!!!

HyBridX~

It's my job ... *points to her title* ...

But anyways I think Khadgar like me pestering him ... I think he finds it amusing ... :rolleyes:

yeah, i do find it amusing, because her job is to touch my ass.... *grins at Arc* :p

hey what happened to your other stat pic you know,arc the one with the girl with the angle wings?that was alot better than that stupid x-men lookalike pic you have now

huh!?!w-wha do ya mean,MY FUNERAL!?!? IM JUST TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!!:mad:

*snaps his fingers* oh course!

hows tonight for you people? LOL! tonight is the best night for me. when ever youre good for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back