The New Assistant (Closed for Kaciemae)

Dinner hit the spot. As you walked to the kitchen w our mess, I watched your arse move thru your shorts....mmmhhhmmmm.....man, delicious !!!

Well, Im alittle tired to, but Im more anxious than anything bc of the shower incident. I..I..well I..that was a first for me, Ive never done anything like that before David and when you siad what you did you scared/embarressed me so bad I freaked out...
Tears rolling down my checks...
 
"Come, love . . . let's go to bed." Taking you by the hand after turning off the TV and hitting the light switch on the wall, leading you down the hall to the bedroom . . . as we enter the bedroom, the only light is the light shining thru the crack in bathroom doorway. Wrapping my arms around you and pulling you tight, feeling your soft, yet firm, breasts against my chest; kissing your softly on the lips . . . making a decision, going to take a chance here.

"Sit down on the bed, baby . . . I have a question for you."

Waiting as you seat yourself, looking at me with a bit of an anxious look. "We need to be completely honest with each other, Cedar. After the past two days, and nights, with you, I get the feeling that you will do anything to satisfy me, right? And, although some of the things I have asked, such as trimming your pussy, are new to you, you will do whatever I ask. So the questions is, are you willing to be with me and do whatever I ask . . . your body is mine."
 
I watch you as you bend over to clear the table and then walk to the kitchen, boy o boy do you have a nice ass on you. Your body really is a nice atleticly toned body from the back, not bad.

I really wanna crawl in bed w you, curl up in your arms and fall fast asleep and forget the world ever existed but I know i cant do that...

David, can I talk to you ?
 
"Sure . . . whatever is on your mind . . . Cedar, we have to expect that we can talk about anything . . . as difficult as that may be sometimes . . . I will always listen. . ."
 
W..well, you know what happened in the shower earlier ?? That was the first time Ive ever tried anything like that on myself...**I start blushing** as I say this but I quite enjoy it, and then I tasted my own cream and I really liked the taste of my own cream...I uh well I dont know how to feel about this or me...I dont know what to think.

David, whats happening to me ? I mean look at what happened at the hotel ? How I acted w you...I did what you w/o asking any questions...Whats going on w me ?? David, I dont know me anymore. I dont know my body sexually anymore. Its like its waking up from some dormant slumber. Please o please o please help, explain whats going to me, make me understand my body....

As I sit there tears running down my checks....
 
Wiping the tears with my fingers, "I think that, for the first time in your life, you are finding out that there is more to your sexual being than just lying back on the bed and having a man stick his dick in your pussy until he was satisfied. You want to be satisfied . . . you have found out what it feels like to have an explosive orgasm . . . you have learned that there is more than one way to bring pleasure to your partner . . . and you are finding out that for you, some of your most intense pleasure comes when you submit yourself to someone, like me, who will guide you in ways that bring both of us extreme sexual pleasure. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with what you have been discovering."
 
Still Hanging my heaad down, but loving the feeling it gives me when you wipe my tears away. I listen intently at your words. I try very hard to absorb every word and to understand them so I can know exactly what it is Im discovering about my body as your saying.

I raise my head alittle, I...I...I really wanna please you, I wanna know exactly that Im doing a good job, that Im pleaseing you well. Am I ?? Am I doing well ? Am I pleasuring you to the best of my abilities as of right now ??
David, Im so scared. I mean I know that it may so funny but I think I, Im starting to like what Im discovering , what your teaching me sexually....
 
"Let me make one thing absolutely clear, you have pleased me completely in everything so far . . . both at work, and in the bedroom. And I have no doubt that you will continue to do so. But, in order to move forward, I must have your complete agreement that you will give yourself completely to me."

"I will never do anything to physically hurt you; however, some of the things I ask may be more than you think you are capable of, but that is where your submission to me takes over. Whenever I ask or express an expectation of you, I expect that you will comply. If you feel that my request is completely out of the question, you must say the word "Orange" and I will stop. However, at anytime when you use that word, I may release you from my employment and my support of you."
 
Y..y..you mean I wont any longer work for you ? No longer be a part of the most wonderful business I ever found ?? Tears falling down my checks but I slowly nod...scared to do anything but that.
Thinking to myself...{I at the moment I hear you say "orange" try to forget it it existed as the "safe" word. That there was any kind of a safe word that you even uttered bc I love my job and..and you.}

I stammer but manage to spit it out, Im yours, fully 100%, help me to learn to trust w my full mind body and soul...
 
"I accept your pledge of total submission to me . . . just as a reminder, the word 'Orange' a]can be used in any and all situations."

"Tonight, love, I think we just need to get a good night's rest; we will have a busy day tomorrow at the office. Tomorrow, we need to discuss how we are going to continue our relationship. What will you do about your 'low-life' husband? Do we need to find someplace for you and your children to live, and hire someone to take care of them? We'll talk about it tomorrow."

Pulling you back close back to me, wrapping my arm around you, kissing you softly on the neck.
 
Listening to every word you say to me, letting them sink in like their bricks. I digest them, roll them over in my mind, in my heart.

As you say we need rest for tomorrows gonna be busy, I climb into bed, into your arms i snuggle as deeply as possible. Felling you kiss the back of my neck, I know then that Im very much loved....
 
Waking up early in the morning, tempted to wake you up . . . but deciding against it today. Getting up and taking a quick shower and putting a pot of coffee on. Leaving a note on the counter by the coffee pot. "Went into the office early . . . no rush for you, get there when you are ready. Love you."
 
Slowly coming out of my slumber. Boy what a restful nights sleep. I do however notice the beds empty, wondering where your at...

I look at the bedside clock, it says its 9:30 am, I start to flip out. I go downstairs to fix me a cup of coffee. I find your note, read it and feel alot better, not flipping out now. I will take my time get ready. and meet you at the office.

At 11:00 am, I walk into the office, but I bring w me bearing gifts. Hi baby, I call to you thru your open door. I brought you some lunch....
 
"Guess you needed a little extra sleep this morning? I need you to locate a couple of files for me to review this afternoon. After that, why don't you just go on home and spend some time with the kids."

"Then when you come in tomorrow, plan on staying overnight with me so we can talk about where you and your kids are going to live, and what arrangements we can make for a permanent nanny to stay with them so I can have you when I want you."
 
Yes, I guess I was more worn out than I thought so too. I awoke at 9:30, got coffee and ready for work. I did get you some luch tho, I thought you might be hungry, since your note said you came in early.

And yes, I could very much see my kids right now. I think Im gonna go get them outta school and we're gonna go spend sometime togther some place special, maybe in a motel tonight.

Ok,, Sir, Bay, I will see you tomorrow after I drop the kids off at school. Around 8:15, is that ok ?
I say this kinda shyly bc Ive not had anybody feel for me like you do,

I love you.....
 
"Anytime before 9:00 will be fine. Just remember to bring whatever you are going to wear to the office the day after tomorrow; you are staying with me tomorrow night."

Not saying anything, but I am already thinking about what will happen tomorrow night . . . time to test you a little more and see if you have given your body completely to me.
 
"Yessir." making a quick mental note to pack a bag for the kids and myself for tomorrow nite w David. This'll be their first meeting w him and it has to go well.

I leave work go pick my kids up spend the day/night w them at the motel. Early the next morning taking them to school, then going back to the room to get ready for work myself.

At 9 am, I arrive at work. "Good morning, David. Ive got mine and the kidsbags in the car for tonight to stay at your place. Leets get started on the day !! "
 
"I think you misunderstood, Cedar . . . i did not say to bring the kids with you tonight. I said we would talk about what living arrangements we would make for you and the kids if you are going to leave your husband, but that does not include living with me. So, make other arrangements for them . . . you are the only one coming back to my condo with me tonight."

"What I have planned for you tonight does not involve kids . . . trust me!"
 
Keeping a placid look on my face to cover the shock from the booboo I totally made, the utter ass I made out of myself, I just simply said to David, "O, I have, after school, Im sending them to the babysitters again. Like I said, shes the most wonderful woman..." Boy, what a recovery, I think to myself, bc I honestly thought we all we're suppose to stay w him....
 
"Maybe I wasn't clear, if so, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I will make arrangements for a place for you and the kids to live, along with a nanny. But it will not be with me. Any time that you are staying with me, it will just be you and me. As much as a 'low-life' as your husband is, he is still their father . . . even if you proceed to divorce him."

"So, love, you need to be comfortable with this arrangement. As you agreed, when you are with me, you are mine . . . you have committed your body to me. You have the rest of the day to decide if you are still willing to submit your body to me."
 
I pipe up" O no David, theres been no misunderstanding at all, I wanted them to stay at the babysitters tonight."

As I sit at my desk trying to do my work for the day, my mind keeps wondering back to what you said.... " YOU will find us a place to live and me a nanny for the kids....I can FINALLY divorce HIM..."
Finally, its lunch time, I tell you that I need to go and get our lunch and my mind is still on my total commitment to you...Can I do it...
I pick the kids up, drop them off at the sitters house, and by the time I return to work have made up my mind...

I walk into your office, i see you sitting there studying some paperwork....

I kneel before your desk, hands behind my back, head bowed, I speak just above a whisper saying I give my body completely and totally to you ..... I submit myself to you completely ....
 
"Thank you, Cedar." That's all I say for the time being. Looking at you . . . on your knees, head bowed before me . . . "You will be a wonderful companion for me. I will be reasonable in my demands on your time, always allowing you time with your kids, and most nights you will be allowed to stay with them. However, when we do have out-of-town travel, or if I command you to stay with me, unless there is an emergency, there will be no discussion."

"I need to finish reviewing these files and then after I talk with the client, I will give you the time schedule for our next client meeting. Until I buzz, you may return to your desk."

As you rise and start to leave, "One more thing, before you return to your desk, go the the restroom and remove your panties and bring them to me."
 
I nod my understanding as you say " there will be no discussion"

As I begin to stand, I hear you say one more to me and knowing by the sound of your voice that this was no test but an actual command; I quickly walk to the bathroom, blushing all the way, remove my panties. Walking to your desk, kneeling beside it, my checks a crimson red from embarrasment, I hold out to you my panties....
 
"Thank you," as I take your panties from you, lift them to my nose and inhale your scent of an early arousal, then place them in my middle desk drawer.

"That will be all for now; I will let you know when I am ready to give you my schedule for the next few days." Watching you walk back to your desk, undoubtedly dripping wet.
 
As you take my panties from me I feel your fingers brush against mine. when you say " Thank You" I gingerly nod, letting you that Im acknowledging you.

I stand to return to my desk, feeling a slight moister between my legs ( now knowing what that is ); I await your schedule....
 
Back
Top