Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
TPAM needs to stop thinking up reasons to die. Jimmy Choo doesnt make a size for ghosts!!

Dood.

Doodle doodle dum :p

(did i mention i started drinking?)

I can't help it. I made a commitment to myself, to provide myself entertainment by doing things that results in you being cringingly mortified.

And I'm just not a quitter.

You LET me have the pickle?

Now you're just jerkin' mah gherkin.

Stop distracting me. I have threads to bump :D

So I just figured out why you've been tryin' to push me out into the road. You want my shoes! :mad::mad:

Tweedle dee, tweedle dum - why aren't you sharin' the damned rum?!

(Consider me envious. I'd go up to the store, but I don't feel comfortable takin' you for a walk at the moment :D)

Bah. I think you're just tryin' to get me all wound up cause you miss bein' glared at.

:kiss:

I have no problem with advertising. And advertising Yahoo Messenger? No problem with that, they can advertise it all they want to. But advertsing Yahoo Messenger ON Yahoo Messenger? Surely it would make more sense to advertise it where someone who doesnt have it can see it and think its a good idea?

What's next? Serving suggestions on hats? :rolleyes:

Thank you :)
You will know why. You are as nice as I always thought you were and I greatly appreciate it:kiss::kiss:

You are a special person :rose:

I have no problem with advertising. And advertising Yahoo Messenger? No problem with that, they can advertise it all they want to. But advertsing Yahoo Messenger ON Yahoo Messenger? Surely it would make more sense to advertise it where someone who doesnt have it can see it and think its a good idea?

What's next? Serving suggestions on hats? :rolleyes:

They don't advertise on mine! :eek:

Maybe they don't want my business? :eek::D

*grins* And there's another opening in there, but I'llbe good and pretend not to notice that one :D:kiss:

Good boy ;)

On another note . . . I don't think 500 pms is enough storage space :D

Good boy ;)

On another note . . . I don't think 500 pms is enough storage space :D

For the moment ;)

Sometimes I fill it up really quickly, lately though, my PM box is as empty as a nymphomaniac's undies :rolleyes:

I really don't think big green smileys work when I'm being sarcastic :D

I'm just to damn soft :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back