Butt Waxing

Oh, candle wax. I thought this was going to be about the salon treatment. :eek:

Like the others, I thought this would be about hair waxing :D

Candle wax can be great, but I don't really need burns on my labia or on the inside of my ass, nor the aggravation of cleaning it all out afterwards! :eek:

I'm thinking someone needs to start a thread about how to remove unwanted butt hair.
I admit...I too was checking to see if there was something new to learn about how such things are done.
r

I got free premium channels for a while and had the pleasure of watching something called "Gigilos" on one of them.

Reality tv at its finest: it showed three of the guys going to a waxer, getting on their hands and knees with their ass cheeks spread wide as she yanked out their butt hairs.

I admit I watched... I couldn't help but laugh as she'd yell: wider! wider! i wasn't sure if i was turned on a little or totally creeped out.

I'm thinking someone needs to start a thread about how to remove unwanted butt hair.
I admit...I too was checking to see if there was something new to learn about how such things are done.
r

Shaving works, or you can just go a salon and get waxed. No need to be embarrassed, they're professionals and have seen it all.

I agree..waxing at the salon is the norm. When i wax my pussy..she atomaticallly waxes my ass too..and hole smooth..and nice!

How is thE pain?

Kinda like having kids. It's horrific, but you forget about the pain once you are enjoying the end result. AND...just like childbirth, you are blessed with the ability to forget how bad it was, so you'll go back and do it again. :D

Shaving works, or you can just go a salon and get waxed. No need to be embarrassed, they're professionals and have seen it all.

Just to jump into THIS part of the convo, since I was lured in by the promise of salon activities as well - Depilatory Cream! The sensitive kind for genitals and face - use it people! Unless you just really enjoy your Dom (or salon pro) removing your hair with wax or shaving.

My man is a little hairy and I like his lower region smooth for various activities. I have shaved him, waxed him, tweezed him - I think the cream is the most humane way :D My two cents!!

Just to jump into THIS part of the convo, since I was lured in by the promise of salon activities as well - Depilatory Cream! The sensitive kind for genitals and face - use it people! Unless you just really enjoy your Dom (or salon pro) removing your hair with wax or shaving.

My man is a little hairy and I like his lower region smooth for various activities. I have shaved him, waxed him, tweezed him - I think the cream is the most humane way :D My two cents!!

Ok, is there a trick with the depilatory cream? It's never worked for me.

Since this turned into a butt hair removal thread, I'll put in my method. While in the shower, I put one foot up on the ledge, tiptoed. Then I put the other foot as far away as I can and I squat as low as I can go. Hit the area with shaving cream, pull a cheek outward with one hand and take slow gentle strokes with using a good razor with the other. Aftter doing this for two plus years I can easily do it in under a minute with only an occassional nick ;). It's not like I'm real hairy back there, but I love being totally smooth :D.

Back