Kik messenger

Any ladies or guys want to chat, open minded guy here. Nkdplay82. Love to hear from you.

Tons of windshield time today and would love to have a lady to chat with. Same name as here, shoot me a message.

On a business trip and alone tonight in my hotel room. Would love you chat with someone. Topics can range from science to sex. 31/m/straight

kik: interstellar.00

Last edited:
Currently away for business with yet another dull night in a hotel. Am online on kik all night (kain_81) so if any ladies fancy a chat then please do shout.

Hi all

I'm looking for some roleplay chat.

I have a fantasy about my busty wife being fucked as I have to watch. Usually by younger or older guys. She's 30 and I like the idea of an age gap.

Mswmarktheoccasion on yahoo
Coachmeth on kik

18 F Australia
Account - Ashleyx360

Hey I am looking to do some roleplaying. My roleplays must be long, detailed, creative, interesting and have a good story to go with it.

Things I want to roleplay are:
Celebrities
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
The Witcher

I want my roleplays to be long term and have multiple scenarios to do with them. I would also like to gender swap ( I be the guy and you the girl) a few of the scenes. So if your interested hit me up

I'm free all day and would love to chat with you ladies.
Share with me your kinks and turnons

im pretty sure someone from here sent me a message on kik recently however i lost their message and was not able to reply if you could please send me your message again my user name is oldgar3

Straight 33m here - traveling on business and would love to chat. Justa32m on kik.

18 F Australia
Account - Ashleyx360

Hey I am looking to do some roleplaying. My roleplays must be long, detailed, creative, interesting and have a good story to go with it.

Things I want to roleplay are:
Celebrities
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
The Witcher

I want my roleplays to be long term and have multiple scenarios to do with them. I would also like to gender swap ( I be the guy and you the girl) a few of the scenes. So if your interested hit me up
This.

I'll throw my name into the hat. 31/M open to anything. Ladies only please. Unless you wanna talk guitars, music or football lol AwesomeTre

I'll be on today for a while. Would love to chat with some ladies today. Browneyedguy5

Back