Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again

Peeking in quickly . . . been a quite a long time since I have visited . . . just want to say good morning to all the Daddies and baby girls . . . :eek:

Peeking in quickly . . . been a quite a long time since I have visited . . . just want to say good morning to all the Daddies and baby girls . . . :eek:

well don't stay away again. that is a lovely view. too good not to see on a regular basis.:)

HS bumbles in, calling out a cheery good morning to family and friends, some in early for a hopefully happy Saturday for all.

He notes the late flowering clemartis are galloping up the sunflower stems and turning on the sprinklers, he heads into the kitchen.

Soon the smell of sausages, bacon and baking waft from the open window and the breakfast trays are soon lining up.
Scrambled eggs and toast last and appetizingly hot as usual and final checks complete, HS, after securing the usual corner table by the chaise lounge, retreats to the doorway of the Great room and enjoys a rare and totally un PC cigarette with his coffee.

That sound lovely, I have bacon and eggs I was planning to cook for breakfast out but I just couldn't be bothered. Stupid flu

Morning to all the Lovelies and Gents!

Pouring a mug of fresh French Roast and loading a tray of eggs and bacon before filching the comics and the racing portion of the paper before settling on my Chaise.

Here in the South ... when people come to visit, they bring their kids, dogs, and wardrobe :) I have company for the next few months. A dear friend and her daughter and their pup staying with me. It is nice to have them ... and a bit overwhelming. I am so used to being alone.

I can only imagine, but i'm sure once you've gotten used to it you'll miss them when they are gone

That sound lovely, I have bacon and eggs I was planning to cook for breakfast out but I just couldn't be bothered. Stupid flu

I can only imagine, but i'm sure once you've gotten used to it you'll miss them when they are gone

Hi TT, what a misserable time to let flu grab you, get well soon. After a swift swing round, I'm having a quiet early night tonight and it feels good, with plenty in prospect for tomorrow.

Hi TT, what a misserable time to let flu grab you, get well soon. After a swift swing round, I'm having a quiet early night tonight and it feels good, with plenty in prospect for tomorrow.

At least we have a long weekend so I can rest and try and get better.
Sounds promising :)

Sitting at the laptop after spending a family day at the Saratoga race track. It was a beautiful weather day, my family wasn't too loud, though we did cause a few people to leave our picnic area. I went up with $20 to spend on gambling, came back with $54.40 :D

I wasn't allowed to bring a book nor a notebook to write in :(

Sitting at the laptop after spending a family day at the Saratoga race track. It was a beautiful weather day, my family wasn't too loud, though we did cause a few people to leave our picnic area. I went up with $20 to spend on gambling, came back with $54.40 :D

I wasn't allowed to bring a book nor a notebook to write in :(

LOL good on you

Good sometimes your family needs all your attention and look it didn't kill you

LOL good on you

Good sometimes your family needs all your attention and look it didn't kill you

It was more for me to be a buffer between my wife and my brother. He has a tendency to drink a lot and when he does, he's an obnoxious asshole.

I hope everyone has completed their lists for everything they need to accomplish tomorrow, with a backup mini list just in case their planned dynamic changes due to outside influences....

And their alarm is set....

Yes I know, I can't help it, I am a slave driver....

But there are those that go for that.

no lists. no alarms. I got everything i needed to do done today. Only thing i need to do tomorrow is go have jilly's cupcakes with Peaches :)

I hope everyone has completed their lists for everything they need to accomplish tomorrow, with a backup mini list just in case their planned dynamic changes due to outside influences....

And their alarm is set....

Yes I know, I can't help it, I am a slave driver....

But there are those that go for that.

Like CA I have no need of an alarm, but dynamic, regularly revised lists are pivotal to anyone with objectives and dreams.
Then a fleeting image flashes through HS's mind, of StoneWorker, like a latter day God of Moses, labouring with hammer and chisel to fashion his own lists in tablets of stone.
With a smile and a shake of the head, his own Excel spreadsheet is opened and his daily revision completed in less time than the first cup of coffee.

Still musing, he thinks how much more satisfying it is to lead by example rather than resort to driving. Driving has it's place granted, but these days oxen are used less and less........

Be back later to lay on breakfast and coffee.

And on return later...

Back from a thrash around his own garden, HS switches on the sprinklers and heads for the kitchen, having grabbed the usual table by placing the Sunday papers on it.
With a lot on for the day, breakfast is a rush (But still prepared properly), with bacon, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and lastly scrambled eggs and golden toast. Meanwhile the coffee has brewed and is ready to pour.

Good Sunday morning (or evening for Hayley) to you! It's cool in Michigan and perfect snuggle in bed weather. ;)

Sorry I haven't been around much this weekend. I'm having a bath redone and I've been visiting stores about tile, vanities, bathtubs, etc. My mind is swirling like a dairy queen cone. (Giggles!) Hopefully I'll have the choices complete soon.

Sending hugs and kisses for each of you! :kiss::cool:

Good Sunday morning (or evening for Hayley) to you! It's cool in Michigan and perfect snuggle in bed weather. ;)

Sorry I haven't been around much this weekend. I'm having a bath redone and I've been visiting stores about tile, vanities, bathtubs, etc. My mind is swirling like a dairy queen cone. (Giggles!) Hopefully I'll have the choices complete soon.

Sending hugs and kisses for each of you! :kiss::cool:

I did that too. I loved picking out all the tiles,vanities,paint and fixtures but yes its very time consuming to get it just right in your minds eye. Hope you have fun with it today :)

Well yes. If they have anything with toasted coconut or cream cheese icing, I'm in.

I am feeling more like a muffin, maybe ginger with honey and butter. My second pot is brewing as what Ive consumed so far this morning has been quite weak.

I am hoping they have the lemon curd and honey one today. Best cupcake if you like sweet/tart combo.

I am hoping they have the lemon curd and honey one today. Best cupcake if you like sweet/tart combo.

That sounds yummy! I love cupcakes and sweet/tart combos . . . I hope they have your cupcake :)

Good morning everyone hope your enjoying your Sunday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back