Virginia Roll Call

TGIF fellow Virginians :) Its a cold semi rainy morning here but hey it's Friday ! Enjoy !

Definitely ready for a nice weekend. Anybody got any interesting plans for the weekend? Mine will be mostly yard work but if you got something fun to do I might be turned. :)

Anybody have any interesting stories from their Saturday night? Hope everybody had a great day.

Anybody have any interesting stories from their Saturday night? Hope everybody had a great day.

Lol, can't say I have any interesting stories from my Saturday, other than some drama going on. Instead of moving, I wish I could say we were having wild orgies all weekend long. Sigh, one of these days.

Thanks for the idea. It's a great day to grill... plenty of sun, warming up, pollen down... just need to keep the cloths on here

Well, hey there back at you!

It's springtime in Virginia - woohoo. Time to go naked in the back yard and scandalize the neighbors!

I need a fellow to man the grill naked.

That could be little dangerous for the guy. Lot of hot stuff around that grill that could ruin an evening. lol I am sure you want some dessert after dinner? :)

I cannot believe that in an area with a couple million people that nobody has posted here for over a week. Do any women fom the DMV actually visit lit I wonder?

Back