Den of Angels (closed for wideeyedone and Blase)

Joel's eyes widened as he saw Julie returning from the bathroom. He had just a moment to wonder how Greg would react, then Julie stepped back into the younger man's line of sight and Joel saw Greg flush, managing not to actually say anything, but completely forgetting not to stare as Julie made her way back to the sofa.

Not that Joel blamed Greg for staring, given Julie's obvious provocation. If you wanted to convey the message that it was okay to look, there were few more effective ways to say it than by taking off your pants.

Joel wasn't really doing any better than Greg, letting himself take Julie in the way he would have if they'd been alone.

As Julie nestled back into the curve of his arm, Joel kissed her shoulder, glancing at Greg. "You alright, Greg?" he queried. "Never better," Greg responded breathily, unconsciously leaning forward in his chair, his eyes not leaving Julie for an instant.

"Julie told you about her job at the bar," Joel smiled. "The customers love the girls' dancing when the bartender puts a record on. Julie's quite good at improvising."

He touched a remote that lay by his hand. A moment later, the opening notes of "Blurred Lines" sounded from the stereo system.
 
Julie stood up.

"We can pretend I am work. I can refill your drinks and then shake my ass."

She went to the kitchen and returned with beers for both men and then she started dancing. Julie had her hands up in her hair and she was smiling as she danced. A wiggle in her hips and joy on her face.

She toyed with the hem of her t shirt, drawing it up just a little to show off her trim belly. She closed her eyes and tugged off her t shirt, showing off her pert breasts and her lace bra.
 
Joel stood and went to Julie as the song came to a close. He glanced at Greg, who sat with his hands self-consciously clamped on the arms of his chair despite the fact that Julie was not standing within reach, then put a light hand on Julie's waist, turning her towards himself and drawing her into an embrace.

"Every." He kissed her cheek.

"Taboo." He kissed her other cheek.

"Miss Julie." He kissed her on the mouth, slowly and deeply before drawing back.

"Are you with me?"
 
She kissed him back, her mouth soft and eager.

"I am with you. I am your pleasure girl. And this is all green." She said softly.
 
Joel turned Julie to face the thoroughly attentive Greg, at the same time drawing her back against his own body. He placed his mouth against her ear, his tongue flicking out to lick, then breathed so only she could hear: "Would you like to give Greg a kiss?"
 
Julie whispered yes softly. Then she sat in Greg's lap and kissed him softly, fitting her body to his. It was just a soft, testing kiss, making sure he felt comfortable too. She could feel his erection against her tight backside.
 
Impossibly, Greg's eyes seemed to open even further as an underwear-clad Julie climbed into his lap. To his credit, he had the presence of mind to part his lips slightly just before Julie pressed hers softly against them.

When she drew back for a second, he made a sound halfway between a sigh and a moan. Then the kiss was happening again, becoming a bit less tentative on both their parts, though Greg still grasped the chair, apparently trying to follow some version of lap dance rules.

As a tentative tongue probed just past her lips, Julie felt deft fingers - Joel's - at her back for just a moment.

She could kiss just as well with her bra unhooked.
 
Julie moaned into Greg's mouth when she felt Joel unhook her bra. And then she slid her bra off. She kissed Greg, pressing her body to his. She allowed herself to just feel the sensations , the softness of his mouth, the hint of stubble on his chin, the stiffness of his jeans against her panties.

And Joel's fingers teasing her arms and shoulders.
 
Last edited:
Finally, Julie's closeness and near nudity were too much for even Greg's reticence. With a hungry sound of his own, he returned Julie's kiss with interest, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She also knew that he'd relinquished his grip on the chair, because suddenly he held a breast in each hand.

She registered these things even as she straightened slightly in response to Joe's touch at her waist.

A moment later, her panties were halfway down her thighs.
 
Julie moaned into Greg's mouth and her nipples hardened against his hands. She found herself wriggling as Joel edged her panties down.

She caressed Greg's face, kissing him eagerly. She was shocked by how wet she was.
 
Julie's panties came off. By shifting one leg at a time in response to Joel's touches, she didn't even have to get out of Greg's lap.

Joel again leaned in close and whispered, "What do you want to do to him?"

Not waiting for a response, he stepped over to his desk to retrieve one of his more expensive video cameras.
 
Last edited:
Julie nuzzled Greg's throat and reached down and tugged at his shirt.

"I want to taste you, Greg. I want to hear the sounds you make when you are pleased. I wonder if you will touch my face or put your hands in my hair..." She pulled his shirt off of him. She kissed and nuzzled her way down his chest and his stomach and gave Joel a small sexy grin over her shoulder before she slid down to her knees between Greg's legs.
 
Joel remembered sitting in Den of Angels, watching Julie dance on top of the bar in a pair of tight jeans. He knew how good that always looked to him and to any other straight male who happened to be watching.

Any of those other males would probably have emptied their wallets and maxed out their credit cards for the chance to see a naked Julie wink at them, then turn and arch her back over Greg.

Greg himself, of course, had a much closer view of Julie's body, especially her breasts as they hung over his lap while she began to unfasten his pants.

In the moments he had before his hands would be in Julie's way, he took her face into them, gently pressing his palms against the softness or her cheeks, then tracing the curve of her lips with his fingers.

"Julie," he managed to gasp out, "you'll make me come if you do that. I'm so close already."
 
Last edited:
Julie looked up at Greg.

"Oh, I want that to happen. But just not yet. I want you to enjoy this." She put her hands on the arms of Greg's chair and she used the arms to support herself as she slithered up and down Greg's body rubbing her full breasts and her smooth tummy against his hard cock and his stomach and chest.

Then she turned, placing her hands back on the arm of the chair. And then she gave Greg what she imagined a lap dance must be. She used the curve of her backside to tease Greg, nestling his cock against her soft skin.

She looked at Joel with a seductive smile, seeking his pleasure the whole time.
 
Jesus H Christ on a crutch!

Sometimes Joel forgot that Julie was barely into her twenties and didn't have a lot of experience, except with him. Joel could see what Julie couldn't; the wild-eyed look in Greg's eyes as she trapped his cock against her bottom, leaving it nowhere to escape her ministrations.

Julie did hear Greg's hoarse cry a moment later as he threw back his head and spurted the proof that he'd had no defense against the pleasure of a trained dancer writhing in his lap.

Joel walked over to place a box of tissues within Greg's reach, then took Julie's hand and raised her to a standing position.

"I think he needs a minute," Joel winked. "Good girl, Julie."

Then his hand had her breast and they were kissing while Greg recovered.
 
Back
Top