I Am!

Captainnumnuts

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Posts
1,630
Reach for the stars. Be who you want to be. Accept yourself and others for what it is. Both dream and be realistic simultaneously. Try to abide by society's rules, but that doesn't mean you have to accept it. NEVER forget who or what you are.

I AM.

First, you must ask yourself, is it really worth it? If no - then so be it. If YES - then go for it. Tread softly or boldy wherever Angels fear to tread. Be open to the opposition and those who have your best interests in mind. Don't shut out those that need you.

I AM.

If you find yourself in a position you have no control over, take a deep breath and find your way out of it. Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk. Or crawl before you can walk.

I AM.

They can take your stuff, your life, or steal your heart. But they CAN'T take your mind (I know this much from experience) or your soul. Go straight through it, around it, or take breaks and a step backward if you must. Just don't give up. It you win you win. If you lose you win. If it's never what you thought it was - simply walk away and leave it be. Don't let anger consume you.

I'm not gonna stick to the cards this time. I'm Captain Numnuts and I AM!


Sing it out loud to yourself. I AM!
 
Back
Top