Encounter on the Southwest Chief (closed for wideeyedone)

As Alexa slid down on his cock Brian let out a small groan that matched hers almost exactly. Being pinned by her as she kissed him made him realize that, although they were both very hot, their previous encounter had drained enough of their urgent, erotic energy that they could escalate more slowly.

Brian pulled his legs back far enough that his feet could get some purchase on the bed. As she rocked her hips he met her moves with slow, but firm, bunts, pressing his cock further into her. During a pause in her kissing, he smiled and said, "You're in charge, slow, fast, or in between, I'll go along with you." He paused, smiled again, and added, "Until, of course, you make us both so hot that I can't control myself anymore."
 
Alexa used her hips to grind against him. She felt very sexy and powerful, holding his hands down, even though she knew he could easily overpower her. She kept her rhythm steady and slow. She kissed his mouth and kissed his throat and she kissed her way to his ear.

"Maybe in a few minutes it will be my turn to be pinned to the bed."
 
Brian loved the pace that Alexa set. He wasn't entirely sure about her, but their slow fucking kept him just a couple of notches below the point of no return. And, it went on and on.

Maybe in a few minutes it will be my turn to be pinned to the bed.

Brian didn't bother to respond verbally to her desire, but he took the hint eagerly. It was difficult to wait for a few minutes, but he held his impulses in check. After that interval he used his much greater strength to push her hands off of his and roll them over, still embedded deep inside her. He assumed a nearly identical position, pinning her hands above her head and kissing her on her throat, neck, and shoulder.

Brian slid in and out of Alexa rhythmically, feeling her hips moving to the same rhythm. He slowly, gradually increased the intensity of their kissing on those occasions when they were kissing mouth-to-mouth. Pausing for a moment from their kissing, he looked down at Alexa and said, "Mmmm...this feels sooo good. I like riding you slowly, but...when you're ready to gallop, just let me know."
 
Alexa gasped and almost sounded as if she couldn't breathe. Her back arched off the mattress and her breasts jutt even more forward. Her thighs were shaking and she began grinding herself him again.

"Please, please...." She cried out softly. "Please..." Her eyes were wide and her cheeks were flushed. "I am so close, you are hitting me just right." She whispered.

She captured his mouth for a kiss and then whispered, "Gallop."
 
When in the missionary position on top Brian was used to laying fully stretched out over his lover. Being a little elevated off of Alexa's chest as he continued to pin her arms with his back up over her head was a new experience for him. Almost a new position. He like it. In this position neither of them could use their hands or arms much as they might otherwise have.

Gallop

Brian didn't have to be asked twice. As soon as Alexa finished her whispered command he slid his hips back as far as he could and thrust hard into her, as he whispered back "You too." In no more than a couple of seconds they were back to fucking each other has hard as they could in this position. With his chest not tightly pressed to hers, Brian's chest grazed Alexa's hard nipples with every thrust that he made. He knew that he had only a few thrusts left before he could no longer contain himself, causing him to pant, "Any time, Alexa, any time."
 
She cried out softly as her body finally found release. Wave after wave of her climax washed over her. A soft, relieved murmur escaped here lips. Her body quaked underneath him and she looked up at him with her big, brown eyes.

"Oh my goodness," She offered breathlessly.
 
Alexa's orgasm triggered Brian's. He let out a husky groan as he exploded inside of her. After several successive spasms, his body relaxed so suddenly that he had to work hard not to collapse heavily onto her.

A big, broad, warm smile stretched across his face as Alexa looked up at him and spoke. "Wow", was all that he could say.

Brian released her hands and slowly rolled them over onto their sides as he slowly lost his erection and slid out of her. He felt warm all over, but also spent. Pulling Alexa close he whispered, "I think it's time for us both to get some rest. I'd like you to stay here and sleep with me for the rest of the night."
 
Alexa melted against his chest. She liked the way her head could tuck under his chin, and she could snuggle against the warmth of his chest. She sighed deeply as she got comfortable. She kissed his chest and his shoulder.

"Goodnight, Brian." She whispered.
 
Brian lay quietly with Alexa curled up next to him. When he planned this trip he had imagined sitting in his room carefully marking each station stop, enjoying the train experience. Instead, he had been completely captivated by this young woman whose naked body was now plastered against his.

Brian drifted off to sleep thinking about how unpredictable life can be. He had no idea what tomorrow would bring, but he knew that right now he was very happy.
 
Alexa awakened in the night at one point. She was a little disoriented. She could feel the movement of the train, the soft sheets, and the warmth of Brian in the bed next to her. She sighed contentedly when she got her bearings. She pressed her lips to his chest and snuggled against him tightly, and closed her eyes and allowed herself to drift back to sleep.

The next time she awakened, she could see the glow of daylight from behind the shades in the window. She slid her hand down his smooth stomach and curled her hand around his cock, smiling with delight as she found him hard.
 
Once during the night Brian awoke to use the bathroom, but returned to bed quickly, snuggling back up against Alexa, and falling instantly back to sleep. Toward morning he awoke again, hearing the conductor announce "Dodge City, Kansas" over the intercom. Only half awake, he remembered vaguely from studying the timetable that the stop in Dodge City was set for somewhere around 5:30 a.m. Too early for him, but some light was beginning to peak through the cracks around the shade, and he drifted off only into a light snooze, awaking again in less than a half hour.

Pushing his eyes open Brian realized that it was now definitely dawn. Alexa was lying still, but her breathing suggested more of a restful slumber than a deep sleep. Brian was accustomed to waking up most mornings with a full erection, the so-called "morning wood" of healthy males. Such was always a pleasure, and remarkably so because it wasn't necessarily linked consciously to any erotic thoughts or stimulation. Somehow, though, this morning felt different. Gradually, he realized why: Alexa's hand was curled around his cock.

Brian smiled to himself. What to do? Then, it struck him; respond in kind. Ever so slowly, he slid his hand, which had been wrapped loosely around Alexa's back, over to her stomach, then continued to slide it down to her crotch. Without saying a word and keeping his eyes closed so that he couldn't make eye contact with her, he pushed his hand in between her legs, letting it rest firmly against her damp clit and pussy.

"Next move," thought Brian as he continued to smile to himself, "is yours, my hot lover."
 
Alexa sighed contentedly when his hand settled on her sex. She spread her legs just a little more. Then she began to stroke his cock in slow, steady movements with her hand.

"You feel so hot and hard." She whispered. "I like how you feel against my skin. I love the way it feels when you throb against me. It makes me feel sexy and lovely."
 
Brian moaned very softly as Alexa began to slowly stroke his cock. He carefully adjusted his hand movement to match hers as much as possible, rubbing her clit with the palm of his hand while gently running his two fingers up inside her.

"And you, " he whispered back, "feel so good laying next to me, and stroking me, and responding so warmly to my touch, that I can't think of anything other than making love with you."

With that, he used his free hand to pull them into a short, sweet kiss. Pulling back from the kiss he continued his whisper, "When you feel like it, kiss me again. And show me, just with your kiss, how you want us to fuck each other."
 
Alexa sighed deeply after he broke their kiss. Her whole body shuddered. She kissed him back. She was breathless and desperate and hungry for him. She pressed her lush breasts against him. She couldn't keep herself still, her hips were wriggling.

"I need you." She whispered softly. "Please...."
 
I need you. Please....

Hearing Alexa's whispered words as she pressed her ample breasts to his chest and wiggled her hips against him pulled Brian from his slow, deliberate pace into the fast lane. With one sharp move he rolled over on top of her, landing with his hips in between her thighs. Judging correctly that her pussy was wet enough to allow him to enter her without a slow build-up, Brian quickly slid his hard cock deep inside her until they were pelvis to pelvis.

"I need you, too," he gasped though this shortened breath, "and right now I need us to fuck each other hard until we both cum screaming." With that, he pulled back until his cock was nearly outside of her, and plunged back with a thrust greater than he remembered ever having done.
 
Alexa's head slipped back and she cradled his head to her throat as he slammed into her. She cried out softly, but it was a beautiful tangle of intensity and pleasure. She wrapped her slender legs around him.

"Just like this...." She whispered. "This is perfect, just like this." Her fingers ran through his hair as she cried out as another orgasm washed over her.
 
Brian's plunge into Alexa plunged him over the edge. With her legs now wrapped around him and her body shaking with spasms, he exploded into her as he cried out her name. Each shake of her body set off a ripple of spasms in his own. It took nearly two minutes before the last of his little shakes were over, yet here they were still both wrapped up in carnal embrace.

Slowing down his breathing, but with his arms still wrapped around Alexa's body, Brian was struck by an odd thought. As wonderful as the intensity of the last eight hours or so had been, it was almost too much. There had to be a little lightness between them. With that in mind, he started to chuckle as he kissed Alexa softly. "You really know how to give a guy a workout. You've made me very hungry...". He paused, laughed, then continued, "for food, I mean. So..how about we clean up and see what this moving joint has by way of breakfast."
 
Alexa smiled and stretched. She was hungry, too. She slipped from his bed and slithered into her black pants and blouse. She tucked her underthings into her pocket.

"I will go to my room and clean up. Meet for breakfast in 20?" She asked softly. She leaned down and kissed him softly. "I had a lovely time." She whispered, before slipping out the door.

She went to her room. Alexa turned the shower on and she stepped into the hot water. She washed her hair and sighed deeply. She ran her hands over her body and found herself still thinking of Brian.

She sighed softly and washed herself. She hoped he still looked happy to see her when they met for breakfast and she wouldn't see any regret on his face.
 
As soon as Alexa left Brian showered quickly. They still had one more night on the Southwest Chief, so he hung the clothes that he had been wearing on the wall hook placed for that very purpose, and dug out a new set of clothes: cream-colored jeans and a polo shirt.

Showering and dressing quickly still left 5 minutes before he needed to meet up with Alexa in the dining car. Brian decided to rest. Sitting on the bed he closed his eyes and let the swaying of the train help him meditate. His warm and then erotic encounter with Alexa had been entirely unexpected. They really didn't even know each other hardly at all, and were separated by more than a few years in age. Where, if anywhere, was this going? Probably, he reasoned, he would never see Alexa again after they both deboarded the train in L.A. So, was this just a one-night stand? Of course, he would be polite to her, and he did feel warmly toward her, but should he, at breakfast, do anything to encourage another passionate episode? Or, would that be implying something that didn't exist?

Brian was very unsure of his own thoughts and motives. He decided to just live in the moment for now, and enjoy a pleasant breakfast with a lovely, younger woman.

Entering the dining car Brian saw Alexa already sitting at one of the 4-person tables, which, thankfully, did not include any others. Catching her glance, he felt a warmth flood his body. Wherever this was going, right now it was good.
 
Alexa dug through her bag, wishing she had more clothes to chose from. She sighed deeply and chose a pair of skinny jeans and a soft, red blouse. She brushed on just a bit of make up. She applied some lip gloss.

Then she headed to the dining car, she settled into a table and watched the door and when she saw Brian, she knew her face lit up. Her cheeks flushed pink and she felt her body respond just to the sight of him.

She waved at him. And she bit her lip when he joined her at the table. She had ordered them a pot of coffee to start off, and she found the images of the night before running through her mind.
 
Alexa's wave added to the warmth that Brian was already feeling. Sliding into the seat across from her he resisted the adolescent temptation to position his legs so that they touched hers. Instead, smiling warmly, he just said, "Hi".

Brian was not joking when he told Alexa a half hour ago that he was really hungry - for food. As soon as the server appeared he ordered a large omelet, orange juice, and an extra side order of fried potatoes. And, of course, coffee.

The pair engaged in some amicable small talk. Though pleasant, it seemed oddly out of place to Brian, given what had happened over the course of last evening, the night, and the morning. He did, though, feel a bit torn. Here he had planned what was likely the only long-distance passenger train trip that he would ever take - partly, in honor of the memory of Grandpa Stan - and he had experienced very little of what he had planned to do, thanks, of course, to the entirely unexpected encounter with Alexa.

Partly wanting to still experience the train trip itself and partly wanting to lower some the intense encounter that he and she were having, Daniel said casually, "I think I would like to spend the day reading, relaxing in my cabin, and watching the scenery outside sitting in the dome car. Would you be interested in meeting up in late afternoon for a drink or two, and then join me in the dining car for dinner?"

Daniel couldn't interpret the expression that crossed her face. Was it relief? Disappointment? Pleasure? What?
 
Alexa couldn't really describe her reaction to Brian's invitation for evening drinks and dinner. She hadn't expected them to be connected at the hip, or tangled in the sheets all day. However, part of her wanted to be tangled in his sheets with him.

She ordered french toast and ate it with just butter and powdered sugar. The french toast was well cooked, and she made a very happy sound when she felt the crispness on her tongue.

"Drinks sound lovely. I have a murder mystery to solve and a historical memoir to sink into." She offered with a smile. She stirred in an excess of sugar and creamer into her coffee.
 
Parting warmly from Alexa Brian went directly to his room. They had arisen early such that by the time they left breakfast, it was still barely a bit before 8:00 a.m. Pulling out his copy of the schedule, Brian realized that they were just a few minutes away from the planned stop at La Junta, CO, one of the very few stops along the whole route in which there was a scheduled 15 minute wait between arrival and departure.

Brian felt the need to stretch his legs. As soon as the Southwest Chief stopped at La Junta, Brian bounded off the train, promising the conductor that he would be back in 10 minutes or less. There wasn't much to see in this small, desert town, but it was good to just be out in the open air nonetheless. He took a quick stroll along 1st Street that bordered exactly the Amtrak station, returning just before the conductor blew his whistle in the classic "all aboard" signal.

Brian spent most of the day either in his room reading or spending a few moments in the dome car watching the scenery. He and Alexa had agreed to meet in the observation car for their late afternoon drink at 4:30. He was oddly relieved that he didn't run into her already, not that he wouldn't have loved seeing her, but he was just so unsure as to what the two of them were getting into.

Wanting to rest up for the rest of the day and evening, Brian decided to take a half-hour nap at 3:00 in the afternoon. He didn't normally nap often, but being very laid back was, after all, part of the purpose of his trip. Setting the alarm on his phone for 3:45 he drifted off, and fell into a light sleep. But not the sleep that he was now used to. This was a nap filled with images of him and Alexa in erotic embrace.
 
Alexa spent the day relaxing. She curled up in her bed with her kindle. She called her father and they chatted a little. She could hear in his voice how pleased he was to see her. He asked her if she was enjoying the trip. Alexa felt her smile light up her face.

"It has been a lovely trip, Dad. I haven't thought about work at all." She replied honestly. Her father reminded her that he would have someone at the train station to pick her up. Then the wedding blitz would begin. Just thinking about the festivities made her feel exhausted.

She took a long luxurious nap. She awakened when the alarm on her phone sounded.
She stretched for a bit and then made herself get up. She brushed out her hair and put it up in a ponytail.

She dug around in her bag and chose a simple blue wrap dress and a pair of brown ankle boots. She looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't look too dressy, but she looked good. She liked the way the dress, clung to her in the right places. She grabbed her kindle and her shoulder bag and headed for the lounge car to watch the scenery.
 
Brian had napped in the seat in his room fully dressed; it took him less than five minutes to be ready to leave for his rendezvous with Alexa. About to leave, he realized that the train was slowing down. Curious, he grabbed his copy of the schedule, and let out a small yelp. He had over-looked something important!

Walking quickly to the lounge car he immediately spotted Alexa in her blue dress. God, she looked great! He grabbed her by the hand as the train was slowly screeching to a stop. "Alexa, " he gasped with almost a child-like level of excitement, "I forgot to look carefully at the train schedule until about 2 minutes ago. We're stopping in Albuquerque. We have nearly a 50 minute stop." Brian gulped a breath before continuing, "shit, Alexa, we could hop off of this train and have ourselves a quick drink in a real bar! What do you say?" Brian started to laugh, "You know, it would kind of be like a date. That is, if you think you know me well enough to go out with me."
 
Back
Top