The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little buddy woke me with his pulsing sensation.....that give me attention sensation....After two nights in a row of good fucking by the wife...I would have figured he was worn out.....NOPE:D

My little buddy woke me with his pulsing sensation.....that give me attention sensation....After two nights in a row of good fucking by the wife...I would have figured he was worn out.....NOPE:D

Typical guy then. :p :D

tumblr_lmx9o8cLPI1qf9ve4o1_500.jpg

This is how sexy and horny I feel right now! I'm gonna rub my stiff clitty all night, but I'm not gonna let myself squirt. I want to cum like a real girl tonight, only. Maybe if I behave myself, I'll let myself squirt all over my vibe and lick it off, pretending it's the boyfriend I don't have....

One day, Stacy...one day....

tumblr_lmx9o8cLPI1qf9ve4o1_500.jpg

This is how sexy and horny I feel right now! I'm gonna rub my stiff clitty all night, but I'm not gonna let myself squirt. I want to cum like a real girl tonight, only. Maybe if I behave myself, I'll let myself squirt all over my vibe and lick it off, pretending it's the boyfriend I don't have....

One day, Stacy...one day....

Pretend its my stiff cock:kiss:

I'm not using Vaseline, it beads up in the shower. I'm beating off using turtle wax, it gives it a good shine and prevents rust!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back