Protection (closed)

"OK, Maria, thanks for all your help the last few days; I know Molly had a good time and Michaela and I appreciate your taking time off from work."

Turning to you, "Babe, why don't I take Molly and run to Home Depot and get the primer I need to start on the walls. I'll stop at the video store and let her pick out a couple of movies. Then tomorrow, if you feel like it, we can go back and pick out the color for the family room walls and Molly can help me get started painting."
 
I start slightly at the suggestion that I should stay home alone but I suck in a deep breath and calm my nerves, giving you a smile as I nod my head. “Alright. I’ll get some bread in the oven to have with dinner tonight. Molly go get your coat and shoes on.”

The little girl nods and runs from the room, grabbing her coat and shoes and putting them on as she sits at the front steps. “Just hurry home, okay?” I ask, giving you a kiss.
 
Looking at you and realizing what I am asking you to do, "I'm sorry, babe; I wasn't thinking. I'll just take Molly to the video store and pick up the movie. The rest of that can wail until tomorrow when we can all go."

As Molly runs out, ready to go, I grab my jacket and keys, "Shouldn't take us more than 20 minutes to pick up a movie or 2 and get right back home." A hug and kiss before we head out the door, making sure the alarm is set as we go.
 
“It’s alright, Alan. Just go do what you need to. I’ll be fine.” I say, kissing you and hugging you tight as you and Molly head off to the car. Watching you from the front window as you pull out, I wave and smile, trying hard not to be too paranoid about being alone again.
 
Driving to the video store with Molly, it doesn't take her but a few minutes to pick out a "Princess" video and another movie. We head back to the house and are gone no more than 20-25 minutes. Walking in, as much as you try to hide it, I see it was a good decision to be gone only for a few minutes.

The bread is ready; after a meal of chili and fresh-baked bread, I offer to clean up the kitchen. "You two head in and watch your movie; I'll be in and join your in a few minutes."
 
Snuggling in with Molly on the couch, it feels good to just have her near. She’s so excited to be having movie time with Mommy. I look at you as you come into the room to join us, a smile on my face as we watch through her princess movie. Near the end, both Molly and I are sound asleep.
 
Once the movie ends, I pick up Molly and carry her up to her room. Just picking her u is enough to wake you and you follow us up and get her ready for bed. Once she is tucked in and the lights are turned off, "Looks like someone else just needs to go to bed herself. Probably had enough excitement and sex for one day. Right?"

Turning to go back downstairs, "I'll get the lights and make sure the alarm is on and then I'll be back up."
 
“I’m sorry to say, baby, that you’ve thoroughly worn me out.” I say as we finish tucking Molly in and I head towards the bedroom as you get the lights and the alarm.

Changing into my comfy pajamas, I’m soon slipping between the sheets and out like a light before you come back upstairs. Sprawling halfway out across the bed, I’m hogging your space as well, completely and totally at peace.
 
Quickly stripping down, I take a quick shower before slipping into a pair of silk boxers and crawling into bed with you; trying not to disturb you too much, but I do need a little more space that your are giving me. You don't seem to stir too much as I gently force your butt and legs toward your side of the bed, then turn on my side facing you and pretty quickly drift off to sleep myself.

Checked my phone before coming to bed; Maria did indeed leave me a text that she had picked up the 'package' on her way home.
 
Molly comes in during the night and climbs into bed next to you, snuggling up on your side. When you open your eyes to look at her, she shrugs her shoulders.

“I had a bad dream.” She says softly, knowing that you won’t make her go back to her own bed. “Can I sleep with you and Mommy?”
 
Pulling the blanket over to cover her too, "Sure, Molly, just be as quiet as you can, Mommy is really tired tonight and needs to get some sleep." Wrapping my arm around her, I push back against you to try to find a little more room in the bed.

Hoping you don't wake up and start reaching for "something" before you realize Molly is in bed with us.
 
Sleeping through the night is what all three of us need and waking up in the morning, I yawn and stretch, rolling towards you and see Molly snuggled up against you.

“Looks like we had a visitor.” I whisper against your ear.
 
"Yes, we did . . . bad dream. She was asleep within a minute after crawling in here." Somehow, I manage to crawl out of the bed without waking her; leaning over and giving you a kiss, my hand sliding under the covers for a quickie "feel" of a boob . . . naughty me. "I'll go on down and get the coffee started. I'm sure she will wake up as soon as we start moving around; for now, I'll let the two of you enjoy the warm covers."
 
I give you a look that tells you not to push your luck as you feel up my breast and then escape downstairs to start the coffee. Sure enough, shortly after you leave, Molly grows restless and is soon awake.

“Mommy, I want pancakes for breakfast.” She says, snuggling up against me in the spot that you’ve just left.

“I think we might be able to do that. How about some fruit too?” She nods as I play with her hair and I smile as I watch her thinking pretty hard about something. “What’s on your mind, Miss Molly?”

“When you and Alan get married, what happens to me?” She asks, looking up at me with those big bright eyes.

“Well, nothing’s going to change, baby. Alan will be your step-dad and things will stay the same that they are now. Do you think that’s alright?” I ask and she nods, pleased with that answer. “Why don’t you go on downstairs and tell Alan what’s on the menu. I’ll be down in a minute.”
 
Once the coffee starts brewing, I grab the paper off the front porch scan the front page. Molly bounces down the stairs and lets me know that pancakes and fruit are for breakfast this morning. I pull out the pancake mix and get the mixing bowl.

You walk in just as the coffee finishes. As I finish the pancake batter, you pour the coffee and star getting some fruit ready. Molly bounces back and forth, trying to figure out who she can help.
 
“I wanna flip the pancakes!” Molly insists, standing on her tip toes to watch you work the batter. “Please?”

“Molly, get away from the stove while Alan works. You can help me cut the fruit.” I say and she hurries to my side and helps to pull the grapes off the vine.

Soon, a bowl of mixed fruit is on the table and she’s seated, waiting impatiently for her breakfast. I smile at you as we work in tandem to get the little girl fed. It feels right to be standing along side of you, working to keep our little family happy and safe.
 
Filling a plate with pancakes and setting it on the table in front of Molly; refilling my coffee mug and sitting at the table. Molly soon has a mouth full of pancakes and a big smile on her face.

Once we finish our breakfast, "Who wants to get dressed and go pick out paint with me at Home Depot? We need to get the family room painted so we can start using it like a family room."
 
Molly’s already scurrying off to get her coat and gloves. I laugh as she stumbles over herself and I turn to help you put the dishes in the dishwasher. “Maybe we could stop by the furniture store and look at some new sofas for downstairs.” I say, sneaking a kiss from you before I head upstairs to get dressed.

“Have to make sure it’s all nice and sturdy too. You never know what will happen down there.”
 
Smiling at your comment . . . "Really? Maybe we need to establish some rules about jumping on the furniture. While we're looking at furniture, maybe a new TV . . one of those big, flat-screens. That would be great for watching the Super Bowl."

Finishing cleaning up the kitchen waiting for the two of you to get dressed.

First stop is Home Depot; finally decide on color for family room and office walls. The to the furniture store . .
 
On the way to Home Depot, Molly sits in the backseat, talking nonstop about what color she wants. Of course, pink is her top choice and I look at you with a grin and shake my head.

“Well, how about we paint your room pink? I’m sure Alan could get it done in a day. That way you could really have a princess room.” I say, watching as her eyes go wide and she squeals in excitement.

“And then maybe we can reward Alan with a big screen TV that he’s had his eye on.” I tease, leaning over to kiss your cheek as you pull into the parking lot.
 
Walking around the furniture store, trying to find what we like, as well as what will fit in the room and still leave enough room for kids to play - a bigger challenge than I expected. Basically, your choice, babe . . . just as long as I am comfortable watching the games; I'm sure Molly will be with me whenever the Cardinals are playing . . . and you will be with me when we watch movies . . .

One last stop at Best Buy for a few minutes to check out TV's; that decision will come after we decide on the furniture and lay-out of the room.

"OK, time for a late lunch . . . Mommy's choice of restaurants."
 
Mexican food sounds the best that afternoon and I direct you to one of my favorite places. Once we’re all seated, Molly is still releasing energy by talking nonstop about what all she wants in her room once it’s painted. I laughed softly at her and rest my hand on your thigh, squeezing it dangerously close to that appendage of yours that likes that sort of attention.
 
Leaning over and whispering in your ear, "I may have to make you start sitting on the other side of the table if you can't behave yourself." Not that I don't mind the attention, but I do want to be able to walk 'normally' when we leave the restaurant.

MOlly does finally slow down a bit when the chips and salsa arrive . . . I give in and let her have a soft drink, after determining that it is caffeine-free.
 
I give you a innocent little smile as you lean over and whisper against my ear. Looking at you, I dare to move my hand to your crotch and start to rub your cock into stiffness. Seated in a booth, no one is any the wiser and I’m careful to keep an eye on Molly so she doesn’t guess our little game.
 
Now i can see why you were such an effective assistant DA . . . when you want to, your expression never varies. You sit there and ask the waitress to refill our drinks, all the time playing with my cock and brushing your fingers across my balls which you know heightens my aroused response.

Trying to carry on a converstion with Molly is practically impossible; and you are, obviously, enjoy every minute of my torture.
 
Back
Top