Flirty Girl

yummy

Just one word for you: YUMMY!!!

Here are a few new pictures. I am going through right now the pics I have on hand. I take them all myself with a pretty cheap webcam so the quality just is what it is. I hope you like them as much as the first ones!

I am so into requests but only really play around once or twice a week so if you have requests you can send to me and I can get to them as I like. If it manages to turn me on really bad I might fulfill that request sooner ;)

The rules say no simulated masturbation so that kind of cut down on how many of these were lit-appropriate. More soon! Now to start answering these PMs...
 
I don't know what all this top about A and B game is! Your F game is everyone elsewhere A game! Sexy as ever baby :)
 
you look amazing!!

wish I have ubreasts!!......... in my hands and mouth!

I am taking secretary pictures (part 2) for this week's photo Friday tomorrow but if it goes poorly you guys are in for a treat because the slutty pictures I took yesterday are just, super hot, I am way happy.

And since I'm just in a good mood, here's a few of my B-game. Hmm too late for Mediocre Monday so maybe this is....Tolerable Tuesday? These aren't my favorite so they'll never make it to a photo friday so may as well flash them to you guys.
 
mmmmmmmmm,*growls* Looking forward to it babe......I know I will like it too:devil:

HOOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!

OMFG!! Did I ever:heart: Thank you babe!:kiss:

Hmmm....I'd like to make a counter offer...let's say Wolfking won an advanced viewing and the rest of your loyal followers of this thread and blog get to see it now/later....hmmmmm??? What do you think about that proposal???
 
I just wanted to add.. I read your stories. Very well done. Very well written. Beauty and brains. Nice combination.
 
gaaaahhhhhh......I never had a chance to be the 1000th poster (I was at work) :( but enjoying your blog immensely :) and if everything goes to hell and you find yourself needing a place to stay, my door is open....seriously.....I'll even be your photographer :D
 
So what kind of prize does the 2000th poster get? I might just keep posting in this thread non-stop until #2000!
 
Your blog is Great Angel ... so much so I have neckled Your thread Good Looking :eek:

attachment.php


That fringe covers just enough :p :p

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :heart:
 
You are soooo hot. Thank you for posting in your BLOG. And for the person who said your pics are blurry. I'd take your blurry over anybody elses HD anyday.
 
First thing I will do when I wake up ( even before going pee LOL)
is to see Angel's new pictures!!!!
 
M'lady, you don't have B material. You've got A (amazing), A+ (Awesomely Amazing) and E (Exceptional!) :kiss:
 
Back
Top