Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
the divergence of this thread

I find myself opting for the more feminine males rather than full on transexuals, I think its something to do with the not being sure... are they CD's? panty wearers? do they have silky / lacy undies on under their boy clothes? (but thats the start of another daydream) I find some transexuals quite butch, but the fem bois are cute and delicious :)

I understand Dre's original intent for this thread, and have logged in over the last few months, seeing how it has taken a slight turn every once in a while. We each have our own preferences, our own particular desires, and I, for one, would never try to change what others think, or denigrate them for their own preferences. My own preference is towards very fem types, smooth, soft, cute, big smile, warm and affectionate. I can enjoy fem bois, emo's and sissies. I dont have much attraction for guys in panties, especially hairy guys, or those who come home from work, and put on a dress, still sporting a five-oclock shadow. My first preference, or desire, is for the very fem type. I am not one to judge others tastes. I do enjoy a number of the CD's posted, some are way more fem, and try to be more fem, than a lot of GG's that I have known.
And to me, labels are so constricting, trying to place our personality inside a nice neat box. I will venture that most followers of this thread are rather diverse, and hard to pin down to one specific type.
Dre, if we have changed the course of this thread too far, then I for one, and maybe for the rest, apologize. But I think that we all, every one that follows this with regularity, has enjoyed the myriad postings, and hope for more, and the wish that all will have fun, and enjoy the beauty of these bois and gurls.

an addendum, I do realize that many of these pics that have been shared have been photo-shopped ( some very badly, in fact) but for a lot there is the chance to dream...........
 
Last edited:
God, what a delightful pose

Thats how I want my boi pussy to be taken

:kiss:

Allana
I'm sure you could find some very willing men here to help you with that desire, if you felt the urge. (Well, and if you could get find one of us in close enough physical proximity to you to do it properly...)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top