Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it was fun watching you tease ...

not sure that you didn't end up feeling just like you've made us feel....

course we are all assuming you were naked under the towel...... perhaps we are wrong. Did you get as aroused as you made us?

not sure that you didn't end up feeling just like you've made us feel....

course we are all assuming you were naked under the towel...... perhaps we are wrong. Did you get as aroused as you made us?
Well not sure how aroused I made everyone..but I was very horny after having a grope near end of video. I was naked..surprised u didnt notice my naked pussy...

Good morning my lovely, have to nip back and catch up on what I may have missed xxxx:heart:xxxx

MMMM vids and audio, you spoil us ;) downloading to check em out :D

xxx

Indeed I do ;)

Its pre-emptive because my birthday is coming up in around a month and I want gifts :D

And does princess have any requests for a birthday treat? ........still downloading, darn slow broadband, thats what I get for living in the sticks :(

And does princess have any requests for a birthday treat? ........still downloading, darn slow broadband, thats what I get for living in the sticks :(
I dont imagine the vid reaching u this week then because its about 14mins long and took me ages to upload...im dial up - bleh

I dunno about birthday yet. You're more than welcoem to suggest something here or in my inbox :)

And you have a lovely accent babes, and you never ramble on :rolleyes: he he, lovely wee message xxxxx

I dont imagine the vid reaching u this week then because its about 14mins long and took me ages to upload...im dial up - bleh

I dunno about birthday yet. You're more than welcoem to suggest something here or in my inbox :)

It's almost here, it's like Christmas all over again :D:nana::nana::nana:

And you have a lovely accent babes, and you never ramble on :rolleyes: he he, lovely wee message xxxxx
Im getting excited because we're getting near the 3000th and ill finally be able to do that naughty audio i wanted to do.

Im getting excited because we're getting near the 3000th and ill finally be able to do that naughty audio i wanted to do.

Naughty audio........oh you do have the perfect sexy voice for that........oh 3ooo come soon xxxx

vid's nearly here........2 mins and counting xxx:devil:

Oh playing now, perfect music playing in background lol, very sexy babe, well done you xxxx:kiss::kiss:

Back