I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
emmy!!
Hope you had a great Christmas!!
Happy New Year :kiss:
We are taking down our decorations today :rolleyes:

Kinda late to be taking down the decorations.:confused:

Mom did that last week.......She got new gardening tools for Christmas, that poor tree never stood a chance.

Kinda late to be taking down the decorations.:confused:

Mom did that last week.......She got new gardening tools for Christmas, that poor tree never stood a chance.

No, they have to be taken down on the Epiphany (06 January)
Otherwise it's supposed to be bad luck.

Poor tree :D

No, they have to be taken down on the Epiphany (06 January)
Otherwise it's supposed to be bad luck.

Poor tree :D

oh? Then whats all this stuff I've always heard about Boxing Day? I thought it was the day after Christmas when everything went down.

Yes, I think it only took ten or fifteen minutes to get it from fully decorated to in the recycling bin.

oh? Then whats all this stuff I've always heard about Boxing Day? I thought it was the day after Christmas when everything went down.

Yes, I think it only took ten or fifteen minutes to get it from fully decorated to in the recycling bin.

Boxing day is the Day after Christmas Day, it is just a Bank Holiday, nothing to do with decorations so far as I know!

Boxing day is the Day after Christmas Day, it is just a Bank Holiday, nothing to do with decorations so far as I know!

I heard it was called Boxing Day because everyone was supposed to be home putting all the decorations back in the box. I thought it was a day given to clean things up and make the New Year a fresh and tidy start.

I heard it was called Boxing Day because everyone was supposed to be home putting all the decorations back in the box. I thought it was a day given to clean things up and make the New Year a fresh and tidy start.

Never heard that before :confused:

This is the English meaning......

What is Boxing Day?
Boxing Day is a day the higher classes gave gifts to the lower classes. Before or on December 25th people of similar class would exchange gifts to celebrate the Christmas season. Gifts were not exchanged with the lower class until the next day called Boxing Day. It is also known as St. Stephen’s Day.

Why is the holiday named Boxing Day?
The holiday is named Boxing Day because the tradition of giving gifts of cash, food, clothing and other goods to the less fortunate were placed into boxes for easier transportation. The goods were distributed based on the family needs and their services to the giver.

Never heard that before :confused:

This is the English meaning......

What is Boxing Day?
Boxing Day is a day the higher classes gave gifts to the lower classes. Before or on December 25th people of similar class would exchange gifts to celebrate the Christmas season. Gifts were not exchanged with the lower class until the next day called Boxing Day. It is also known as St. Stephen’s Day.

Why is the holiday named Boxing Day?
The holiday is named Boxing Day because the tradition of giving gifts of cash, food, clothing and other goods to the less fortunate were placed into boxes for easier transportation. The goods were distributed based on the family needs and their services to the giver.

*Bows down to your sexy smartness*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back