New worlds (closed for milk maiden)

G'ribb just smiled for a moment once they were allowed to say something in their defense.

"Actually we just might know something. However it's a bit of a long story, so do you mind if we sit somewhere?"

Sara raised an eyebrow for a moment, thinking. Finally she just nodded, motioning them to come inside the tent. The tent was a large military style, easily big enough to hold a small party in. Three tables were lined up in a row in the center, chairs along the tables. Several pads of paper, pens, plates of half eaten food and half drunk cups of coffee were on the table as well.

A table was set up in one corner of the tent, radio equipment with a young woman operating the system. An easel with a map of the state was currently displayed.

"Take a seat, but we are watching your actions."

"Fair enough. Though we have no quarrel with you, miss..."

The others took a seat, voicing their agreement, Lira all smiles. Thar'tux and Gya sat next to each other, examining the objects on the table. Lira made a face when she tasted the coffee, pushing the cup away from her.

"Sara Dunbar. Now will you tell us what is going on around here? You are the first contact we've had in nearly a month."

Thartux peered at the woman for a moment, trying to see if she was lying before looking at the others. Al had followed them in to protect Sara, not liking the silence exchange between the group. He started to lift his rifle before Sara motioned him to stand down. G'ribb spoke up, since he seemed to become the face of the group.

"A month? The things are lining up just a little. Here's what we know..."

G'ribb started to lay out everything that had happened to them, starting from the discovery of the breach in their world. He tried to tell everything as best he could, the others having their say as well. They of course let out the parts about their sex, at least G'ribb and Thar'tux did.
 
“So you can change into a woman … a human woman?” Al Decker asked Gya in disbelieve at the end of the story.

“Yes … of coarse … no one would be dumb enough to sleep with a Succubus without that bit of magic!” Gya replied in anger.

“Ahhh, Thar-Tux would” Lira stated. Happy she had found a way to get Gya in trouble with Thar-Tux.

“That’s different ... he’s a dragon.” Gya said looking over to her lover. Thar-Tux decided to join in the fun.

“So you are saying all dragons are dumb?” He asked her.

Gya sighed, not wanting to play their silly little game. “NO and FUCK ALL OF YOU” She said to her traveling partners.

“Hey .. I didn’t say anything!” G’ribb said in his defense.

“Fuck you too … just because you are Thar-Tux friend!” Gya exclaimed, frustrated by the group.

“Can you change into a woman … right now?” Al Decker asked Gya getting back to the subject at hand.

“Sure” Gya replied and morphed into a beautiful stunning blonde woman with big breasts. Her horns, bat wings and tail seemed to melt away as he watched. Her face and hair color changed soon after that. It took only moments … and suddenly there was just the kind of woman that Al Decker lusted about at the table. When he saw Gya new look … his jaw dropped open as he gasped in pleasure.

“I can read feelings … understand what kind of woman a man wants … and polymorph into that person.” Gya told Al Decker.

Al Decker just drooled over Gya new look and did not ask her anymore questions, Sara however was not affected by Gya looks.

“The scientists that created Gognium in the large super-conductor had told us it would generate clean energy with no bad side effects. They assured everyone there were no risks. When the first walking dead returning to life, they said it was an unknown side effect but the zombies were only a minor annoyance.

Then the natural wildlife started mutating slowly. Bigger lions and bears … the scientists assured us again it was no big deal …. They also said that no dragons would suddenly appear in the sky. And now one sits in our command tent!” Sara exclaimed.

Lira smiled at her “Thar-Tux is not your problem…the Gognium is. Most of the people on your world have been consumed by magic gone wild. We need to take the Gognium back to our world and that should help to restore order here. It won’t fix all the damage done … but it will stop it from getting any worse” Lira said.

“Where is this large deposit of Gognium?” Sara asked the water nymph.

“A place called Las Vegas, Nevada!” Lira said and got strange looks from everyone.
 
Sara was quiet for a few moments, little surprised from the information. However she brushed it aside for the time being.

"I am surprised by the location, but then again, not really. The Nevada desert is a big area and the military did have a couple of testing bases out that way. You have a bit of distance to travel. How are you traveling?"

Thar'tux took the point on this question.

"We have a car that should get us there. However I don't think the problem of Gognium is going to be your only problem."

Sara raised an eyebrow for a moment.

"And what will our other problems be?"

The group looked among themselves for a moment before the dragon continued.

"You will probably be dealing with more of adventurers coming through, looking to lay a stake on the new land. More monsters, like us, as you so kindly termed us. Though there will probably be more humans from our world as well."

Al was brought out of his stupor of staring at Gya to grasp a bit of what Thar'tux said.

"More monster?! We'll kill them all!"

Sara held up her hand for Al to calm down before answering.

"And how would suggest we deal with them, besides killing them?"

Thar'tux smirked for a moment.

"Perhaps we should stick around and exchange information that would benefit everyone."
 
Thar-Tux started to explain more about various magical creatures but it was hard to keep track of it all. However when one of the human brought over an old book with the words “Dungeon and Dragons Monster Manual” on it. This helped Thar-Tux a lot; as he explained all the different monsters the group might encounter using the book as a guide. With a pen he updated and corrected the facts about the various creatures in the book.

“That should do it” Thar-Tux said after about two hours.

“Thank you so much.” Sara said sincerely as she scooped up the book. “Thar-Tux you have been so nice and helpful. Is that common for a dragon?” She asked

Gya started to giggle at her comment. Thar-Tux just grunted in anger.

“Sara … never tell a dragon he is being nice. That is like a big insult, similar to calling him weak.” Gya told Sara.

“Oh” she replied in understanding. "Thar-Tux you have not been helpful at all"

Gya laughed harder.

“I have a question for you? Why do you people drink sprites?” Lira asked changing the subject quickly before Thar-tux blew his top.

“Because it is refreshing and non-caffeinated.” Sara answered.

“But sprites are such nice little creatures!” Lira said in protest.

Sara laughed “No sorry, sprite is not made from sprites. That is just a name some one called that drink. It is made from sugar, water, carbonation and some flavoring.”

“Oh” Lira said better understanding the situation.

Sara realized from the two misunderstandings that they still needed to spend more time together.

“I think we still need to learn more from each other. I think it might be useful if we went into Knoxville together. Having a dragon with us would minimize the danger and we could help explain things to you as we went along.” Sara suggested.

“I’m up for it … if Gya is going along” Al Decker volunteered. He had been chatting with Gya while Thar-Tux was busy with the monster manual. Gya had been flirting too. Teasing the human with her naughty comments, and body language.

Gya giggled “I’m going … but I want some food first. Do you humans ever eat anything?” she asked and then let her eyes slowly look down to her own crotch.

"Oh I LOVE to eat some things!" Al replied licking his lips and staring at Gya pussy.

Deghor The Rotting

“A Dragon is not a problem if you have the right spells ready.” The man with the black hair that was slightly graying said. His eyes bored holes through the half-orc and orc, Flatulence and Orc Steal, with their intensity, who sat next to him on the horse drawn cart. Danger Dog, the Gnoll, was in the back of the cart sleeping, still recovering from being turned back to flesh.

The evil Necromancer was dressed like a gentleman with a dark jacket, shirt and leggings. Over his shoulders was a black cloak. His feet were enclosed in leather boots that came above his ankles. There were strange dark colored tattoos on both his hands and he wore a ruby ring. Next to him was a large bag, filled with Gognium.

Orc Steal turned to Flatulence “I told you working with Deghor was a good idea! Now we have a way to deal with the Dragon!” The Orc explained.

Flatulence was not so confident. “If he can kill a dragon … what is he going to do to us, when we are no longer needed?” The half-orc asked his buddy.

Orc Steal had a puzzled look on his face as if he had not thought that far ahead. He turned to Deghor. “Hey Deghor … what are you going to do to us, when we are no longer needed?” The Orc asked.

Deghor laughed “We’ll just part ways … I only wish to capture the succubus and collect up as much Gognium as possible” He replied. Flatulence was pretty sure he was going to kill them both and turn them into undead servants, but Orc Steal was pleased with the answer.

“See … Deghor got our back!” The Orc said with joy.

Belur and Quasit

The two demons headed down the Holston River in their small wooden boat. They had just gone under a large bridge that was the remains of I-40. The freeway was one of the main northern routes into the Knoxville.

“Better than traveling horseback … Ahh Quasit?” Belur said to the small demon in front of him. Quasit, who was looking into the water, trying to catch fish, sat the front of the boat.

“I’m not talking to you!” The small creature said, still hurt from the ass burning he had gotten.

“I should have killed you … not just burned your ass.” Belur grunted as he paddled to stay in the middle of the river. “I can feel the Gognium heading for the middle of this city. We are ahead of Gya … and this time she is not getting away!” He grunted with a high degree of confidence.
 
It didn't go unnoticed by Thar-tux of the attention Al was giving to Gya during his little teaching session with Sara. Though Sara and Lira didn't see it, G'ribb knew his buddy well enough to know the big guy was going to need some way to keep his anger in check or bad things would happen. However Sara, who had been more focused on The others, took charge of things for the moment.

"Then I'll show you the cafeteria and then take you to your sleeping quarters, if you do plan on staying."

She gave a smile before leading them out of the tent. Al's eyes stayed glued on Gya as he walked behind her, who continued to tease the man as she walk. As Thar-tux followed behind Sara, G'ribb walked beside him and placed a hand on his arm for a moment. His fingers traced the elven words for keep calm before pulling away.

Lira giggled and wrapped her arms around G'ribbs, pressing herself into him. She was enjoying herself.

They soon moved inside the large compound, which turned out to be a formerly used mininum security prison. The smell of food soon reached them as them came into the large cafeteria where other people were gathered, sitting at the tables and eating. The dining hall got silent as they saw the new comers.
 
Gya, Lira, Thar-Tux, and G’ribbs stopped and looked at everyone in the place.

“Ok humans … I know you are not use to other sentient creatures. But on our world there are 100’s of different ones. We are here to help you, not hurt you. We are going to do this once, just to show you that we are friendly. This should accelerate your tolerance of other beings.” Gya yelled.

“What are we going to do?” Lira asked in total confusion

“Demonstrate one of your powers” Gya suggested. “Just watch …I’ll go first”

“I’m a succubus. I can suck the life force from almost anything with a simple kiss.” Gya explained. She walked over to a large decorative plant standing in a corner and kissed the trunk. The plant shriveled up and died in seconds. The people eating gasped, someone yelled out “Tree killer!”

“I’m a water nymph.” Lira said with pride. “I can control water” Lira took control of all the ice water in everyone drinking cups and pulled it into the air, formed it into one large ball of water and then dumped it all on Gya.

"She was just TOO hot for everyone" Lira yelled ... giggling at her pun.

“AHHH” Gya gasped from the sudden temperature change. Al, who was still watching her, loved how Gya looked with wet hair! Her corset also got smaller which increased her exposed bosom. Thar-Tux, and G’ribbs were next.
 
Thar-tux raised an eye ridge for a moment, smirking at Lira's words and then the ladies' demonstrations of their powers. What she said wasn't completely right, as he knew a large number of them back home were just as evil as good. He wasn't completely sure how to show off his magic, but he noticed that Al was gawking a little too much for his liking. He grinned for a moment, showing his large teeth. This drew a gasp from some of the onlookers.

"Fire is my specialty."

He lifted his right hand, cupping his fingers upward as a small fireball hovering above his hand. He bounced the fire ball a couple of times before throwing towards the wall. It sailed right past Al before hitting the wall, making the guy jump from the close shave and heat of it. The fireball hit the painted white wall, leaving a nice blackened spot.

"We just cleaned this place!"

One of the onlookers yelled as the dragon chuckled, walking over to stand off beside Al facing his direction. The dragon placed a large hand on the guy's shoulder, squeezing tight as he whisper in his ear with a growl.

"The next one will find it's way to your most sensitive parts if you decide to touch her. She's mine."

"But she's so hot, I wanna.."

His next words were cut off as the talons began to press into Al's shoulder. He gasped and whimpered. Thar-tux growled with a smile.

"Get it, got it, good."

The dragon released the guy before turning and walking over to Gya. He stood beside her as he looked to see what G'ribb had decided on, a large hand on the succubus's ass.

G'ribb really didn't want to be that show with his magic, so he had opted for something else. As his friend was talking to Al, the drow drew his swords. Taking up the largest clear area in the cafeteria, he started doing a dance with his swords. It was a routine he had learned when he was just starting to practice sword-fighting, but he had improved it over the years. He was also showing off his agility, filps, rolls, and other feats, drawing oh and ahs.
 
There was a series of applause as G”ribbs finished his display of swordsmanship. This seemed to be the right idea, because the humans went back to eating and talking again. Even Al, seemed to have a change in his attitude. Thar-Tux talked to him and Gya changing back to her succubus form helped too. Sara took all them over to the cafeteria food line. They received trays full of food, Thar-Tux got two trays, and they ate and then were shown to their sleeping areas.

Everyone slept well and in comfort. In the morning the 4 met up with a squad of 10 men & women, Sara and Al at the main gate to the compound. The squad carried some simple weapon in Gya opinion. There was a knife looking thing with the word “Gerber multitool” inked on it, a few of them had metal weapon that looked like short wands, and others had longer wands with big boxes under them. Each wore a backpack with other equipment as well. Strapped on their bodies were either big glasses, or a single glasses, all of them had soft armor vests, long-sleeved shirt and cargo pants.

Gya felt the need to say something “You guys carry any real weapons ... like swords or maces?”

Sara giggled as Al smiled answered her “We are well equipped to handle most non-magical threats.” He bragged. “If we run into trouble, we should be able to handle it”

Everyone thought it was a good idea to go on foot, so the group started the long walk to Knoxville and the Sunsphere. Gya was becoming more impressed with the humans as they moved careful as a unit. They were much quieter than humans in her world, although a group of rangers … or elves would have been even quieter. These humans were much better than noisy orcs or ogres. During the trip the human’s used the strange glasses to see further and better. Gya tried looking through one and was amazed at how well they worked.

“A scry spell is better … but with no magic these are amazing” She told Lira.

Downtown Knoxville was something Gya, Lira, G’ribbs, and Thar-Tux, were awed by. It was like someone had built one castle after another, right next to each other. They were not defensible castles, but they had strong walls, nice windows, and in most cases beautiful facades. Sara explained that the buildings use to be for retail establishments, residential dwellings, and government structures. She also said the downtown area contained the oldest parts of Knoxville, and was home to the city's oldest buildings.

There were some building of a massive size … like the Plaza Tower and Riverview Tower. The city's two tallest buildings. The team crossed over the “S Gay street” bridge on their way to the city's most iconic structure, the Sunsphere. It was in front of the 24 story glass and steel Riverview Tower where trouble began. All around them there was the sound of zombies approaching … hundreds of them!
 
Last edited:
Thar-tux frowned at the sound, motioning for the group to stop.

"Give me those magic glasses."

The human squad took up a kneeling circle around the four as Al laughed before handing over the binoculars.

"They're called binoculars, or binos for short."

The dragon merely grunted in response as he looked back the way they had came. The bridge was filled with zombies as they filled around the burnt out and abandoned cars on the bridge. Looking further down the street they were on, the road was filled with more zombies. There was also a large mob coming directly for them along Main St.

"Get everyone inside, somewhere higher than the first floor. And barricade what you can as quickly as you can on the ground floor. G'ribb, Gya, and Lira, go with them."

He continued to watch the group on the bridge as Al cleared his throat.

"Are you sure? Shouldn't we stay here?"

The dragon growled for a moment.

"Want me to light another fire under your feet?"

"Right, right. Everyone, move move move."

Thar-tux didn't bother to make sure they rest went inside, his attention occupied on the approaching horde. There was something he didn't like about the situation, that put him on edge. He caught sight of a new zombie moving rapidly through the slow-moving horde. This one looked like it had been mutated to actually put up a fight.

Skin was gone from the lower arms, and the hands seemed to have been fused into a dagger-like weapon. Flesh was missing in places on the guys body, clothed in rags. The rest of the mutanted zombie looked normal, but he was easily leaping on top of the cars and moving faster at a brisk walk. He counted at least thirty of the new zombies milling through the crowd, occasionally picking fights and attacking the slower ones.

"I was looking forward to a good fight."
 
“These are not normal zombies!” Sara said to Lira, G’ribb and Al as they entered the ground floor of the Riverview Tower.

“I agree … I think they are being controlled. A Necromancer is most likely. Kill him and they will return to being normal.” Lira said.

“Got it” Al Decker acknowledged, he turned to one younger man “Scott, you’re the best shot. Upper floors, sniper duty”

“Yes Sir” Scott answered.

G’ribb kissed Lira on the cheek “I’m going too” he said with a smile. Both men ran towards the stairs and were gone.

Lira watched for a second as Al Decker in his Navy pea coat and blue jeans directed the defense of the tower. The man may have been a xenophobe, loud mouth, braggart, sexist but he also knew how to fight. The men and women under him took up optimal defensive positions and were high disciple. These people were concerned, who would not be with hundreds of zombies descending on them, but there was no irrational fear in them. Lira still did not understand how their magic sticks would stop so many zombies, but these humans seemed to believe in their power.

Sara looked over to Al and asked “You plan on defending the first floor with all these windows?”

Al nodded “To start with yes. Windows have been harden, 9/11 improvements I would guess. No way the zombies will be getting through them. I have the men locking the doors to the parking garage, and another two will be guarding the walking bridge. I’m guessing the bulk of the horde will be coming right through those front doors. We have enough ammo to handle several hundred, but if things start to break down here. We retreat to the higher floors. Fighting them floor by floor.” He explained.

“What happens when we reach the roof?” Sara asked

“We catch a ride on the back of a dragon” Al suggested.

“A dragon that hates you?” She pointed out.

“Yep … I’m going to have to make nice, nice with him. Any suggestion?” Al asked.

Gya

Gya knew the horde was not normal and concluded a Necromancer was involved. She did not head towards the tower as Thar-Tux had suggested. Instead, she head right for the approaching horde. She ducked into a building at the last second and slammed the door closed. Her body morphing into a zombie’s body. She bent down and unzipped her backpack. She placed her hand on the chuck of Gognium as she got ready to cast her spell.
 
Last edited:
Thar-Tux

Thar-Tux growled "I was looking forward to a good fight!" as thin trails of smoke drifted up from his nostrils.

He jumped into the air as he changed into a large red dragon. His massive, leathery wings unfurled and with a downward stroke of his wings he blasted skyward. The people in the River Tower were in awe of what just happened. gasps could be heard. Thar-tux was airborne and flew straight into the clouds above.

Once in the clouds he made a final snarl, tipped his wings forward and dove. His timing and placement were superb, as he broke through the clouds just behind the rear of the zombie horde.

Shrieks of alarm went up from the horde as they saw the dragon too late. Thar-tux exhaled, sending a stream of orange and red, flaming fire from his jaws. Below him, the clogged roadway became a river of fire, choked with writhing, screaming zombie figures. Seconds later zombies were running panic stricken in all directions.

Thartux paused to land at the end of the bridge, watching the screaming zombies scatter. This was a new one on him, since he wasn't used to such creatures acting like this. He pushed the thought aside before he lifted off once more, grabbing a couple of cars and picking them up. Bowling for zombies sounded like a fun game to try.

G'ribb


Following behind Scott, the two ended up in an office looking out towards Main Street. The soldier unslung the long bag he was carrying and laid it out on the desk. Unzipping the bag, he pulled the flap open to reveal a very long rifle with a scope and two large filled clips. G'ribb tilted his head for a moment.

"What is that?"

Scott smiled for a moment.

"That is .50 Cal Barret M95 anti-material sniper rifle."

"Oh, can it make things disappear?"

The soldier laughed for a moment.

"No, it can't do that. It's designed for punching through very heavily armored targets. We should seem quite the blood bath with these. Grab some binos and watch."

The drow picked up the binos as he sat pulled an office chair to one side, watching as Scott sat everything up. Scott breathed in and out slow as he lined up a shot on the incoming zombie horde up the street. There was a very loud bang as the glass shattered, raining down on the street below.

In the distance a line of zombies seemed to explode in a bloody explosion going for several feet before the angle of the shot embedded into the concrete. G'ribb laughed with joy at the sight.

"Oh...Let me try."
 
Al, Sara, and Lira

“HOLY FUCK!” Al said as the river of fire washed down the street burning the attacking zombie horde from that direction. Dragons had always been a monster of fantasy. Something you read about in books, like The Hobbit. Seeing Thar-Tux in action was awe inspiring. It also scared the shit out of him. He now understood that a dragon was a kill machine with almost no equal.

Sara looked over to Al. “Holy fuck is right” she gasped also impressed by what she had seen. “You had better figure out how to make nice, nice with him … and QUICK or he’s going to make a snack out of you!” She pointed out.

“Zombies approaching from the north” one of the women positioned watching northern entrance doors. Al turned to watch the mass of zombies slam into the windows on that side of the building. He had been correct about the windows as the zombies just bounced off. However, the zombies showed more intelligence than he had anticipated as they only made one more attempt to break the windows with no luck and then headed straight for the doors. These were strangely “smart” zombies.

“OK … ONE SHOT ONE KILL” He ordered as the zombies poured through the doors into the building.

As the team of humans started to fire their weapons. It was Lira’s turn to gasp “HOLY FUCK!” The strange weapons they had made a loud “BANG” as they went off, but they were amazingly effective. Zombie heads exploded in blood and gore just a few feet inside the building entrance lobby. The humans were calm and precise with their shots making sure no zombie escape this death trap. As one human stopped to reload his magic wand weapon, another would take their place and cover down on that sector.

Lira remembered back to the magical display each of them had put on for the humans in the dining hall back at the human camp. They were trying to impress the humans with their powers. Now she was wondering if the humans realized that they were pretty impressive with their massive castle building, special far-seeing glasses, hard windows that did not break and magical weapons of death.

The horde of zombies did not seem impressed however and just kept coming. Suddenly a car came hurling down from the sky … it “bowled” down the street smashing into the mass of zombies. Then suddenly the car exploded, scattering the zombies in a great radius. Lira looked up and saw another car being thrown by Thar-tux … with similar results and ending in a well-timed explosion. She was wondering what was making the cars explode.

G’ribb

Scott patted G’ribb on the back as the drow sighted his next target through the eye piece of the 50 cal sniper rifle.

”Keep the rifle …Its yours. Shooting into the gas tank of a car, that is bouncing down a street from this range is amazing. I’ll switch to the grenade launcher.” Scott said.

G’ribb looked up from his rifle sight of the 50 cal. “Grenade launcher?” He asked like a kid in a candy store, wondering what an ice cream sundae was.

Deghor The Rotting

Deghor, the evil Necromancer, was NOT happy. The dragon and humans were making a mess of his zombie horde. He placed his hand on the large pile of Gognium. “I can always call up more” He said to himself as he cast another zombie control spell with a wider radius.

The groans and moans of zombies all over the city of Knoxville could be heard … as they turned and headed towards to the Riverview Tower.

Danger Dog, the gnoll, was standing next to the evil Necromancer. “Nice work boss … that will teach those humans” He said to suck up to Deghor.

Flatulence and Orc Steal were too stupid or maybe too smart to play the suck up game. Orc Steel reminded the evil man. “I thought you said a dragon was not a problem if you have the right spells …”

The man with the black hair and burning red eyes looked at the orc with intense hatred.

“Make him shut up” he growled to Danger Dog. Danger Dog slapped Orc Steel on the back of the head. “Shut up … let the evil wizard work” the gnoll ordered.

“Necromancer …. Evil NECROMANCER!!” Deghor corrected with a yell.

Deghor cast another spell as the dragon flew near their hiding place to grab more cars. A massive web of sticky strands suddenly surrounded the dragon preventing Thar-Tux from using his wings. The Red Dragon crashed into a nearby brick building. The result was a huge shower of bricks, a massive cloud of dust, half the building collapsing onto Thar-Tux, who was now covered in webbing and debris.

Al

Al had seen the web spell and Thar-Tux crash into the brick building. He pulled his SIG submachine gun off his shoulder and yelled

“Time to make NICE, NICE!! Everyone else stay here, I’ve got a dragon to save!” He ordered as he fired his machine gun to clear the remaining zombies in the lobby and ran out of the Riverview tower. He was headed straight toward Thar-Tux and the collapsed building two blocks away.

Sara and Lira looked at each other and yelled “Fucking men … and their macho shit!! We are going too!!” Both women ran after Al.

Gya

Gya had almost stepped outside while the fire washed down the street. Luckily she had waited and the building she was in had protected her. Being killed by her lover, Thar-tux, would have really pissed her off. But the pause had given her time to cast her “detect” magic spell.

A “detect magic” spell was a great way to find an evil Necromancer. Particularly one that was involved with calling up huge horde of zombies and webbing flying dragons. The magic gognium increased the range of the simple spell to allow her to detect magic in a large area.

Although there was other magic in the area, the Necromancer’s two recent spells were like flood lights on a dark night. She knew exactly where he was hiding. She opened the door and ran toward the evil man’s location. She might have looked strange … a zombie with massive breasts carrying a bag full of Gognium, but the zombie horde was not bothering her at all as she headed for the roof top of the Bijou Theater.
 
Last edited:
Thar-tux and Al

Thar-tux was about to pick up another car when he was hit by the webbing. When it hit him, his wings folded against him and he was compressed into a large scale ball before it crashed into the building. His large bulk was tightly constricted as he laid among the broken bricks and brick dust a few feet from the street.

Al had covered the two blocks rather quickly, pushing and killing his way through the sea of zombies. The regular zombies were easily pushed aside, some of them taking a quick, half-hearted attempt at biting him. There was an overturned semi truck that the man climbed up onto a few feet from the dragon.

"Do you need some help there? Let me help."

One of Thar-tux's golden eyes focused on Al for a moment.

"No, I don't need help. But you do."

One of the mutated zombies leaped up on the semi with a hiss at Al. The older man turned and ducked a swipe from one of the arm-swords. He moved closer to the zombies before jamming the hunting knife up through it's chin into it's brain. The zombie hissed with anger before it went limp and dead. Al pulled the knife from the corpse and turned to Thar-tux shift to his humanoid form.

With the net much easier to handle, it took a few tries before he was able to cut and rip the net open. He growled deeply before roaring.

"Now I'm mad."

He charged forward, headlong into the still massing zombies. Bodies were thrown left and right as claws and teeth ripped into them. He even grabbed two of the mutated zombies, bashing their heads together till they crumbled.

G'ribb

The drow was torn between two new toys he had just discovered. He was having fun with the sniper rifle, which Scott said he could keep. Then there was this grenade launcher he had pulled out. Scott told him the rotating cylinder on it could hold up to twelve grenades, but only shot them one at a time. However he could shot them very rapidly in a short time.

Waiting till G'ribb emptied the fire clip, Scott stepped forward to the edge of the window before pressing the trigger rapidly. He fan the grenades to shoot from left to right in a high arc over the zombie mass, all twelve spent in under ten seconds. Eleven of the twelve could be seen creating bloody swathes of destruction in the crowd.

The twelfth one failed to go off and landed near the Liche and the others, rolling to a stop at Orc Steals feet. The Orc grinned and picked up the dud grenade, holding it up for the others to see. Though it was a dud, there was still a chance of it going off.

"I found a treasure."
 
Al

Thar-Tux provided some breathing space for Al. With time to aim his SIG submachine gun, he was now mowing down zombies. At first he focused on the one near Thar-tux, but the dragon clearly was having no trouble ripping through the horde by himself. So He turned his attention to the zombies preventing Lira and Sara from reaching the turned over semi-truck he was standing on. He was conserving ammo by using the semi-automatic mode, but the gun was no less deadly. Zombie heads exploded in front of the women and in no time, they climbed up on top of the turned over rig.

Sara’s M16 joined Al’s in taking out zombies as Lira could only help by prepare clips for reloading. “I wish there was some water nearby ... I could be more useful.”

“Water …coming up honey!” Al stated and then aimed his gun at a nearby fire hydrant.

Gya and Thar-Tux

Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwB9EMpW8eY

Gya had seen the web spell but had no idea what had happened to Thar-tux until she rounded the corner and saw Thar-tux dragon form trashing in the remains of an old brick building across the street from the Bijou Theater. Her thoughts of attacking the Necromancer were discarded. She needed to help Thar-tux!! He was hurt!! She rushed in his direction, her zombie appearance melted away as she turned back into a succubus and jumped into the air. A few flaps of her wings and she was flying over the zombie horde. She flew down to Thar-Tux, now in his human form as he waded into the zombies smashing them to pieces.

“Put your empty hands in mine” Gya yelled at Thar-Tux. The dragon smashed two more zombies so hard with his fists … it ripped the zombies’ heads off their bodies. There was space for him to place his empty hands in hers.

“WHAT?” He asked Gya as hers hands closed around his.

“If your wings are broken … Please take mine” She said back to him as she jumped into the air and pulled Thar-tux up into the air with her. She flapped her wings hard and they rose up. “Any scars?” She asked as Thar-Tux shook his head “no”.

She and Thar-Tux landed on the roof of the Bijou Theater. Across the roof stood a man with the black hair and burning red eyes, a Gnoll, a half orc and an orc holding a shiny object.

The orc and half orc both yelled “SHIT … it’s the dragon!” and jumped off the roof. The Orc dropped the shiny object which landed on the roof top. The gnoll howled and rushed at Thar-Tux and Gya.

“That is the Necromancer controlling all the zombies!” Gya told Thar-Tux.

As the gnoll reached where she was standing. Gya simply side step the Gnoll and stuck her foot out. The gnoll tripped on her foot and he flew head first off the roof. Gya heard an “OHH SHITTTTT” from the dog creature as he plunge towards the street below.

The Necromancer laughed “Stupid ass …assistants” he yelled at the departed gnoll, orc and half orc then he cast a spell. The whole roof top except where the Necromancer was standing started to smoke and grow very hot. The roof was turning into a place from hell. Geysers of hot gas jetted towards the sky and parts of the roof disappeared and turned into glowing red lava pools. At the same time magical barrier formed above Gya and Thar-Tux that prevent them from flying away. Trapping them on the roof. Another barrier formed around the Necromancer to protect him.

“Time for you two to DIE!!” The evil Necromancer yelled as the barrier above Gya and Thar-Tux pushed down on them. The barrier was trying to push them into the quickly disappearing roof top and the lava pools just under it.

“SHIT …I'm gonna stand by you!!” Gya yelled as the roof where she stood melted away. She jumped over to Thar-Tux. She and Thar-Tux pushed at the barrier above them with no luck. “We can’t break it down, but we might find a way to break through!” Gya yelled at Thar-Tux as the two started to jump from one remaining roof spot to another moving closer to the Necromancer.

The shiny object that the orc dropped before jumping off the roof got hot enough and suddenly exploded in a massive fire ball.

“Jump into the fireball” Gya yelled to Thar-Tux.

“Are you trying to send me to heaven?” Thar-Tux yelled back as the spot where they were standing was getting smaller and hotter.

“Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you” Gya said as she kissed Thar-Tux and she pulled them both into the remains of the fireball. The explosion had ripped a hole in the Necromancer protective barrier and both Thar-Tux and Gya were now on the non-melting roof area within the barrier with the Necromancer.

“Dumb move!!” The Necromancer yelled as he launched a spell at Gya. The huge bolt of ice missed Gya as she jumped away of the spell using her wings and landed next to Thar-Tux. “I'm gonna stand by you” She said to Thar-Tux as the Necromancer got ready to cast another spell.
 
The nercromancer was getting on Thar-tux's last nerve, and it was time to show exactly how much he was. He inhaled a deep breathe for a moment before he let out a deafening roar that shook the very walls of the buildings around them. At the same time, it was heard by G'ribb who shook his head, knowing what the roar meant. His buddy was on the war path, and nothing was going to stop him from killing anything in his path for awhile.

Grabbing the walkie-talkie from Scott, who had shown him how to use it earlier, he keyed up the mike.

"This is G'ribb. Just to let you know, stay out of the dragon's path. You just might die, so I would take cover. He's just a little pissed right now."

The deafening roar caught the nercomancer off-guard for a moment, interrupting him as he grabbed his head for a moment. The Liche may not have had ears, but something about the sound had caused some very annoying vibrations in his head. At the same time, Thar-tux ran through the openhole of the protective barrier, which was getting smaller by the moment. With leap from the edge, he cleared the distance between him and the Liche with just a few well-timed flaps of his wings.

The Liche recovered in time to see the dragon bowl into him, knocking him onto the ground. Knowing his touch would be able to drain the life away from Thar-tux, he attempted to grab ahould of his head. However the dragon was just a little quicker, grabbing ahold of the Liche's bony wrists. Thar-tux sat up on the Liche's waist as he began forcing the Liche's arms wide. There was a pop before the Licke screamed as his arms were pulled off.

Thar-tux grinned for a moment as he tossed one behind him into the burning lava pit the Liche had creating. Keeping the other one, he used it to beat the Liche in the face, caving in part of his face. Once that was done, Thar-tux threw the other arm into the pit as well. He stood up before planting a foot in the Liche's chest to keep him from moving away. The Liche hissed through a half mouth.

"I will kill you."

"Me first."

His foot smashed through the Liche's ribcage, pulling a scream from him. Each of the leg's was pulled off one by one and tossed into the lava pit as well before Thar-tux ripped off the Liche's head, holding it up. He kicked the rest of his body into the lava pit as he tossed the head from side to side.

"Last but not least."

He tossed the skull into the lava before he darted off of the building as the rest of the Liche's magic collapsed. The zombies had returned to their normal shambling, but Thar-tux didn't care. He began cutting large swatches through them, including the last of the mutated zombies that had wandered in. It took a few minutes for him to get the fight from his system, which by that time only a few of the zombies were left shambling around a gore and blood soaked street.
 
Gya watched as Thar-Tux flew off the roof top and swept through the remains of the Zombie horde. The destruction caused by an angry Dragon was impressive to watch and Gya had a front row seat. Finally she saw Thar-Tux land and sink his teeth into the last of the mutated zombies, tearing its head off.

As Gya got ready to leave the roof top, a sulfur smell filled her nose. “That smells familiar” She said to herself referencing to her time in hell, but thought the smell had come from the recent lava pools that had been on the roof. She was very wrong as she turned around, two demons were behind her. One stood seven feet tall, with a huge barrel chest, his body was rippling with muscles and he only wore a loin cloth covering a “heavy package”. He had bat like wings folded behind him. The tail was thin, with a barb at the end and on his head were large ram horns. It was an Incubus!! The male version of a succubus. The other demon was an Imp, a tiny horned humanoid with a long tail. For some reason, this imp had a blistered butt.

“Gya, … how nice to see you again” the large demon said to Gya.

"Belur" Gya spat out as if she had eaten something very distasteful. “I should have known it would be you … based on the smell. You still leading, all those other incubus losers?”

The demon laughed “None of them have been kicked out of hell … you stupid slut … you’re the only loser”

“I don’t have to smell your farts … that makes me a winner” Gya responded with malice. Gya knew why Belur was here and she also knew she was in big trouble. But she needed to buy some time, so she asked. “Why are you bothering me here … on this plane of existence … and not stinking up hell with your farts?” She received an answer she had not expected.

“Oh, I’m on a mission for Dispater” He said as he looked down at the two bags full of Gognium at his side, Gya's bag and the Necromancer's bag. Gya was surprised. She had thought Belur was here to bring her back to hell. But Belur continued to talk.

“But since that mission is complete, I was thinking of having a bit of fun with you” he laughed as an evil smile spreading over his face. Gya realized what he intended to do but it was far too late. The Incubus cast his spell and Gya was smitten … love sick … by his charm. She had become his willing love slave, to do as he wished.

Belur smiled at his victim.

Lust was an uncommon trait for one such as he, but he was beginning to understand that concept of forbidden fruit. Why these mortals always wanted that which they could not have. Ever since Gya had been banished, he had wanted her, at least one last time. It had taken some doing, but now he was here, he would have her one more time before he killed her.

With a simple gesture of his hand, Gya got on her hands and knees, her luscious ass pointed out for him. He walked over to her.

“Boss … this is not the right time for this” Quasit squeaked in panic.

“Oh, I’ll be quick” Belur replied as his big hand slid along Gya beautiful ass. "You won't be needing these." He said as he tore off Gya pants exposing her naked ass. His massive hand came down hard on her ass in a great “SMACK”. The blow jarred Gya's whole body.

He spanked her again as the sound could be heard echoing off the building. Gya yelled in pain from the strike. But Belur wasn't content; he spanked her again and again. Belur huge cock sprang up from his crotch. He was getting ready to ram the thing into Gya ass. Too bad for Belur … the people on the street below had heard the spankings and Gya's yell of pain.
 
The smack was plenty loud enough to everyone's attention. G'ribb couldn't see what had caused the sound from the office he and Scott were in. Picking up the now empty sniper rifle, the two of them gathered up everything before moving out of that office. They quickly found a corner office that had a direct view to the theater.

Grabbing the binoculars, the dark elf frowned at the sight he was seeing. Gya was bent over in front of some stranger, with a demon nearby. He couldn't quite tell what the guy behind Gya was exactly, most likely a demon.

"Not good."

Scott didn't need to have perfect sight to tell what was going on. He frowned for a moment, wondering who the dark elf was talking about.

"Not good for her?"

"Nope, not good for him. Rule number two for dragons, don't mess with their mates."

"What's rule number?"

G'ribb smirked for a moment as he glanced at the human.

"Don't mess with the dragon."

Thar'tux was just cooling down when he heard the smack sound. He frowned for a moment, flying low towards the theater. Landing beside the building, he leaped up on the portion of the roof that wasn't gone, just a few feet from the trio. He took a moment to size up the situation before grinning widely, but saying nothing.

The imp was a little more observant at seeing Thar'tux appear. He reached over, poking Belur for a moment and pointing.

"Why is he just smiling like that?"
 
Belur reluctantly stopped spanking Gya for a moment to look where Quasit was pointing. He stared wide eyed into the face of the massive red dragon. A pure, raw, gut wrenching, paralyzing horror over took his body. He froze. Fear-evoked freezing is a universal response for most creatures and true even for demons. Why and how this reaction evolved has been debated. Freezing is a defense against most predatory animals, who respond more readily to movement than other visual cues, was one theory. Others argued that still animal might be thought of as dead animals, and most predatory do not eat “road kill”.

Whatever the case maybe, most intelligent creatures use their cognitive brains to override the innate freeze impulse. Unlucky, for Belur, he was not very intelligent.

Thar-Tux recognized Belur frozen glare of shock and terror. With a lightning quick move, he grabbed Quasit. The small imp could only make a strangled bleat sound, as he was clasped in Thar-tux huge claws. Thar-tux opened his mouth, filled with sharp gleaming teeth as he bit the head off Quasit’s body. Belur could hear Thar-Tux crunching on Quasit's head as bits of blood and bone dripping out his mouth.

Belur tried to move, but his demon body only trembled in total fear. Thar-tux was the face of death, as he slowly ate the rest of Quasit’s body and smiled at Belur. A sick satisfying smile of revenge on his dragon face.

On the other rooftop far away, Scott and G'ribb watched. Scott was horrified but also fascination. G’ribb whispered to him “Dragons like to play with their food …before they eat it”

"This is fucking sick!” Scott gasped. He meant “sick” in the more modern way as in “crazy, cool, insane.” G’ribb thought Scott was using the word in the more common way, and answered “Not their fault, no mom or dad to teach them proper manners I think”

Thar-tux moved his face closer to Belur’s, His two great eyes burning with anger as Quasit’s blood dripped from his mouth. The dragon closed his both his front claws around the demon. As a great roar erupted from his mouth … the sound shook the nearby buildings.

Scott and G’ribb watched in horror as Thar-Tux squeezed. First they heard the demon’s feet shatter, as Belur screamed in pain. Then his legs were crushed, the torment on the demon’s face. Slowly up his body, Thar-tux crush more parts, Belur’s hips, his spine, his torso. All the while the demon’s head was filling with pressurized blood. Expanding the size of Belur’s head in a horrific way. It was a nightmare - a physical nightmare. With a finally squeeze the demon’s head explode in a fountain of blood and gore.

A vast stillness enveloped the area for a moment ... Belur scream was over. Everything was still and quiet. Thar-Tux just stared at what his anger had done. The silence was finally broken as Gya, released from the spell, fainted and collapsed to the roof top.
 
That-tux stood in place for a few moments in silence, breathing deeply. The rage soon faded from his eyes as he quit seeing red from the activities. He looked at the remains. Getting himself under control, he lifted Gya up carefully, hoisting her over his shoulder.

It took him a minute to get down to where Al, Liara, and Sara were waiting.

"I think the excitement is over for now. Let's get back so she can rest."

Al took a moment to check his ammo before smirking.

"I agree. I'm about out of ammo. I think we did pretty good cleaning out the zombies."
 
First Layer of Hell

On the first layer of hell between the river Styx and Blood was ruined city of Darkspine. Deep within one of the broken down buildings of Darkspine was a large room. The broken and destroyed bodies of Belur and Quasit materialized. The larger body of Belur was crushed to a pulp with an exploded head. The smaller body was all chewed up. Slowly both bodies started to reform … gluing themselves back together. It was a slow process. But finally, the lower half of Belur head had reformed enough so his mouth worked again. The upper half of his head was still ruptured; nevertheless the mouth began to speak. “I FUCKING HATE DRAGONS!”

Quasit entire head had been chewed up and so it had not reformed yet, when Belur spoke those words. However, the imp’s two small hands rose up from the floor and agreed with its master’s words by flipping off in the direction of the material world.

The team back together

Lira, G’ribbs, Thar-Tux, Gya, Al and Sara were back at the human base camp in the large cafeteria. Everyone was enjoying a nice meal as the group discussed their next move.

Gya was talking “Belur will be back … you can’t kill demons on the material plane. You just send them back to hell. They reform and return. But here is the really bad part … That idiot, Belur, was on a mission for Dispater. He was collecting up Gognium. We can’t let The Devil get a hold of that much magical power!! Talk about bad things happening!!”

G’ribbs had been quiet, but now he spoke up.

“I agree Gya, but ... these weapons” He said as he patted his new rifle and Grenade launcher. “are amazing. We need more of them if we are going to be fighting demons.” He explained.

Sara looked over to Al, who nodded in agreement “McGhee Tyson Air National Guard Base is where you can find more. We'll take you there” She said.
 
Last edited:
Al was in agreement with their suggestion to move on to find more firearms, but he didn't think they should leave just yet. However Al suggested they stay for a couple of days to learn more on the weaponry and some of the world they were in as well.

Taking Al up on the suggestion, the next three days were a whirlwind of activity for the trio. They were shown how to disassemble each of the different avalible firearms, clean them, put them together, load them, and fire with them. The trigger housing had to be removed so that Thar-tux could use the weapons, but he really wasn't a fan of them. They were also shown the more common knowledge of the variety of items they would come across and their uses. A large number of traing manuals for the military weapons were given to them, in case they ran across the more powerful weapons and wanted to use them.

During their stay at the human's camp, the group were given their own wing of the facility to sleep in for privacy. It was on the night of the third evening they were sitting on the floor of the wing. Lira and Gya were going through their items to make sure they had everything they needed. G'ribb was cleaning a rifle once last time before he was going to put it away. Thar-tux just stood at once of the windows, staring out at the evening sky. He knew the little quest to gather up all the Gognium was futile, with the abundance of it in the world. The best they could accomplish would be to make it a limited resource by closing the rift or passage to it.

The voice of Sara interrupted them from what they were doing. The woman hadn't meant to be quiet like that, but it just happened. She had dressed in a red silk nightie and wore only a pair of house slippers.

"I hope I am not interrupting. I was just coming to ask one last favor of you, if you don't mind. If you don't wish to, that would be fine. I was just wanting to see how other races, as yourselves, made love."
 
Lira, G’ribbs, Thar-Tux, and Gya all looked over to Sara trying to figure out what had brought on Sara’s comment. Gya being a succubus was an expert on sex and sexual fantasies and was the first to walk over to her and wrap her arm around Sara's shoulders.

“Sara … we make love the same way as humans” Gya explained.

“Only better…” Lira said finishing Gya's statement.

“You are not helping, Lira!” Gya commented with anger.

“That is what I want to see… you are all fantastic beings … and your love making must be fantastic as well.” Sara reasoned.

Gya realized Sara just wanted some “wild, uncontrolled sex” which was a common female sexual fantasy. They (Lira, G’ribbs, Thar-Tux, and Gya) represented powerful, beautiful, magical, uncontrollable creatures of fantasy. She had an urge to have sex with these beings. The love making would be as powerful and magical as the creatures themselves.

Gya knew the only way to solve Sara desire was to experience it. She placed both her hands on the side of Sara’s face and kissed her. Gya used her magical succubus powers to light Sara sexual desires during that kiss. As they separated Sara was gasping for breath she was so turned on, the crotch of her red silk nightie was soaked.

Lira joined the two women and kissed Sara as well. She used her water nymph power of uncontrolled beauty on her. Lira was so beautiful to Sara … that Sara needed to have sex with her. G’ribbs and Thar-Tux both looked at each other. G’ribbs was the first to say what each was thinking “She needs some cock too. I guess we need to help” Thar-Tux nodded in agreement.
 
Deciding to let G'ribb go first, Thar-tux grabbed a few mattresses from some of the cells, laying them out on the floor. After all, the concrete wasn't the best place for such activities. G'ribb licked his lips as he watched Gya and Lira work their magic on Sara. He watched as Lira helped Sara out of her nightie, letting the silk dropped to the floor. He smiled when the nymph motioned him forward, kissing the woman deeply as their tongues entwined.

G'ribb moved up behind Sara, his hands gliding along her sides. He gently pulled her hips back so she was bent forward a bit, rubbing his length along her wet nether lips. Sara moaned as she felt G'ribb's cock against her, shivering in anticipation. She gasped into Lira's mouth as he pushed his full length into her tight passage, moaning as she gripped him tightly.

Once Thar'tux was finished, he moved to join the group. Sara noticed him out of the corner of her eye, groaning at seeing how big the dragon was. She wondered for moment if she would be able to handle him, but that thought was pushed away as the elf began to thrust deep and hard into her. She grabbed onto Lira for support, and ended up grabbing on the dragon large cock as well, squeezing. Her fingers could barely wrap around him as she began to stroke him, ellicting a low growl of pleasure from him.
 
Sara’s actions had triggered a full blown orgy in the sleeping quarters. Everyone was naked and joined in. Sara however, was the first priority and was the focus of everyone’s attention at the start. But as with all orgies, people would break off later to one on one fun.

G’ribb was fucking Sara from behind and to him her pussy felt fantastic … a perfect fit for his big elf cock. He reached around and grabbed her swollen and excited nipples. His fingers twisted then and sent pleasure shocks through Sara’s tits, into her core and then down to her pussy and clit. Sara squealed in pleasure as G’ribb drove his cock deeper in her.

"MMM, you like that don’t you?!" He whispered as he nibbled at her ear. Then he lowered his one hand and spanked her stiff clit. She moaned louder.

"Fuck me HARDER," She whispered as she kissed Lira on lips. G’ribb slid his twitching cock faster into and out of her soaked slit. G’ribb and Sara both groaned at how good it felt. The veined skin of his hot cock re-entered her soft, pink pussy lips and then came back out ... over and over … until he forcefully dove all of his cock into her, causing Sara to cry out.

Fuck him back: Lira told Sara and The human woman shoved her hips back at him. She met him stroke for stroke. She knew G’ribb liked this fucking, 'cause he pounded himself deep into her, harder and harder. She loved it too … in fact she loved it too much … as her pussy began to tense up tightly and the pounding triggered her orgasm.

Suddenly, the human was cumming, as she hung on tightly to Thar-Tux’s huge cock and one of Lira’s big blue breasts. The blissful feeling and the intensity of her orgasm was mind blowing. Sara felt her clit explode as G’ribb slammed into her and her pussy squeezed his hard shaft. He grunted for the last time as he plunged deep, and held his cock there … his balls tightening, as he abruptly fired cum into her contracting pussy. His cock spewing like a geyser, splattering cum into her tight pussy, her heaving tits trembling as her orgasm shook her whole body. His thick, creamy seed filling her to over full, sticky cum oozed out and down one of her quivering ass cheeks.

As the two separated … Thar-tux moved in. He knew her pussy was now loose enough to accommodate his huge cock. So the big draconian began his impassioned assault on Sara’s pussy. She was on her hands and knees … as he entered her from behind. Her hips squirmed as her cockgobbling pussy started to stimulate the first 6 inches of Thar-Tux massive meatpole.

“OHHHHH SHITTTT” Echoed around the room as Thar-Tux cock went into Sara’s pussy. Her squeal of terror and pleasure only increased his arousal. With a roar to declare his supremacy, he rammed his cock deeper into her pussy. Spreading her legs wider as his fat cock stretched her pussy. He shoved his gigantic appendage into her quivering hole. As he grabbed her tits in his hands and kissed the back of her neck.

Sara was losing it … she had already cum once from G’ribb powerful fucking … and Thar-Tux fucking was even more intense. She was gasping “It’s so big. OHHH FUCKKK, I can’t stand it!! Thar-tux huge cock was like a cosmic hammer causing seismic waves of pleasure in her … slamming into to her … she thought she could feel the cock tip in her throat he was soo deep. Her poor over-stretched pussy could rip apart at any moment. But with this extreme fucking came extreme pleasure!! The jolts of joy were scarring her mind … pleasure so wonderful it made her cry … she had tears streaming down her face.

Thar-tux was feeling that same joy … as he thrust into a cunt that was so tight and pleasurable for his big massive cock. He had never been engulfed so completely. He gripped Sara’s hips with both hands to steady her while he reamed her with every inch of his monstrous cock. As her quivering pussy clamped down on his cock … he knew she was cumming.

Sara knew it too … she braced herself against the floor with both hands as she half-expected the dragon to fuck her right through that same floor!! She could not hold back any more … she screamed “I’m coming so hard! Yes-yes-yesss, uhh, shoot all your cum in my pussy!” as she came while the huge cock fucked her. Impaled her relentlessly, stretched her pussy, as she screamed in pure pleasure, extreme pleasure!
 
Thar-tux growled loudly as he felt Sarah's tight pussy grasp at him, massaging and trying to pull him further ito her. SHe cried out louder as she could feel him spread her wider as he hung on the edge of climaxing before he roared, his hands grasping her hips tightly.

"Yeess!'

She cried out as she could feel his hot cum splatter into her, over flowing as he sudden;6y pulled out, spewing over her back and ass. She panted softly as she placed her head against the floor to catch her breathe.

Gya, seeing that Thar-tux was still hard, decided it was her turn to get fucked. She moved and hoped ontop him, Crying out as she sunk down on his thick cock. G'ribb, meanwhile, had moved in behind Lira, placing his hands on her large breasts, pulling roughly on her hard nipples to make her cry out. He pressed his tick head against her asshole for a moment before impaling her deeply from behind.

"You like my cock, don't you?"

He grinned as he whispered into her ear as he soon began thrusting roughly into her, moaning deeply. Meanwhile Sarah grinned for a moment before crawling on her back to beneath Thar-tux and Gya, licking on his large sac, licking off the dripping cum.
 
Back
Top