Hi to everyone on the thread.

Here are a few of my pinup drawings, hope you like them and many thanks for
looking. Comments welcomed !

melissa_colour_version_by_blurhead-d6bsgfv.jpg

zip_girl_by_blurhead-d61t5kp.jpg

stacy_by_blurhead-d5kr4rc.jpg

pin_up_girl___cheree_by_blurhead-d55o93c.jpg

Pinup_girl___Erika_by_blurhead.jpg

what? What did you do with the real LWulf?

Wait until you see what I posted on your thread. heh

You can't open up to the middle of the volume of my life and expect to understand that which I am from one or two sentences (or posts)! lol

In any event, I speak my mind. *shrug*

Wait until you see what I posted on your thread. heh

You can't open up to the middle of the volume of my life and expect to understand that which I am from one or two sentences (or posts)! lol

In any event, I speak my mind. *shrug*

I opened a thread, which (oddly) had only one (complimentrary) sentence. So, nothing much on your mind?

I opened a thread, which (oddly) had only one (complimentrary) sentence. So, nothing much on your mind?

I had a moment of weakness :p

Honestly, I believe that saying nothing but compliments does no good for an artist. So, in all honesty, I feel I did nothing good simply paying a compliment to blurhead.

I had a moment of weakness :p

Honestly, I believe that saying nothing but compliments does no good for an artist. So, in all honesty, I feel I did nothing good simply paying a compliment to blurhead.

how naughty!

On occasion, I think a lone compliment can do a lot of good, if sincere, which I believe you were being.

Hi to all on the forum, and I hope that everyone had a good Christmas and New Year break, hopefully this year will be kinder than the last horrible year!!.

Well its been a few years since my last post, I have had some v.nasty medical issues to battle through during that time - but I am hoping that this year I can get back to what I love to do, which is drawing beautiful ladies.

I hope that I will be able to add more during 2017, but in the meantime here's a few that have not been posted on here before.

Many thanks for looking.

sammy_by_blurhead-d7e9aad.jpg

vikki_02_by_blurhead-d71ppye.jpg

vikki_by_blurhead-d5msw0i.jpg

charlize_theron_contest_by_blurhead.jpg

powergirl_by_blurhead.jpg

Last edited:
wow! I wish I could draw like that. I could illustrate my stories then.
Very good job! I especially like the one in the lingerie.

What are you using to draw, and how long did it take you to learn?:eek:

wow! I wish I could draw like that. I could illustrate my stories then.
Very good job! I especially like the one in the lingerie.

What are you using to draw, and how long did it take you to learn?:eek:

Many thanks for the comments, much appreciated.

I use either Faber Castell "Polychromos" or Sanford "Prismacolor" coloured pencils
on thick Bristol drawing paper.
With regards to how long did it take to learn, I began drawing seriously way back in the early eighties, although I have had a number of long breaks during that time till the present day, due to work and family commitments (the usual thing - life getting on the way of hobbies !).
Although once you have built up the skill set after the initial years of practice and experimentation, the skills are not easily lost if you don't draw for while.
You do need to spend a lot of time however and have a lot of patience in the first place in order to reach a certain level of skill.
It's very important not to get too discouraged when things don't work out the first time.
Personally I always had an affinity for using pencils (even to write with) and so I was already comfortable with using pencils before I started using colour pencils to produce artwork.

I use either Faber Castell "Polychromos" or Sanford "Prismacolor" coloured pencils
on thick Bristol drawing paper.
With regards to how long did it take to learn, I began drawing seriously way back in the early eighties, although I have had a number of long breaks during that time till the present day, due to work and family commitments (the usual thing - life getting on the way of hobbies !).
Although once you have built up the skill set after the initial years of practice and experimentation, the skills are not easily lost if you don't draw for while.
You do need to spend a lot of time however and have a lot of patience in the first place in order to reach a certain level of skill.
It's very important not to get too discouraged when things don't work out the first time.
Personally I always had an affinity for using pencils (even to write with) and so I was already comfortable with using pencils before I started using colour pencils to produce artwork.[/QUOTE]

I draw as well, so I know all too well about not being satisfied with my work. I always hesitate and doubt myself before I actually touch the pencil to the paper, which contributes to why it takes me 100 years to finish a picture. I work a lot with prismacolored pencils too.

Regardless, you have some serious talent. :D

I draw as well, so I know all too well about not being satisfied with my work. I always hesitate and doubt myself before I actually touch the pencil to the paper, which contributes to why it takes me 100 years to finish a picture. I work a lot with prismacolor pencils too.
Regardless, you have some serious talent. :D

Many thanks, yes I feel the pain you mention...... I have so many "almost" finished pieces in a couple of folders and boxes, I am really hoping that I can get at least 10 of those finished up this year......

All are great, some are outstanding. In those, you achieve going beyond the pretty/beautiful surface to showing the feelings behind the eyes. Kindness. Fun.

Back