I.M. Fauve Gallery

...had some discussion about digital manipulations.
ALL the frames are digitally placed. I shot pics of actual empty frames and then, in photoshop, cut and spliced to proportion of drawings.

here is an example of a drawing with raw scan and then with some lighting added digitally.

Last edited:
...had some discussion about digital manipulations.
ALL the frames are digitally placed. I shot pics of actual empty frames and then, in photoshop, cut and spliced to proportion of drawings.

here is an example of a drawing with raw scan and then with some lighting added digitally.
attachment.php

attachment.php

...and raw scan with some color drawn in digitally.
attachment.php

attachment.php
I wasn't here when you did the shadowdancers, but I DO remember Paul&Babe:D

PS I forgot to tell you. . . I have a printer/scanner and will have it set up the weekend - with luck

"Common Side Effects of Flomax
Flomax has been thoroughly studied in clinical trials, with thousands of people being evaluated. In these studies, side effects occurring in the group of people taking the drug are always documented and compared to the side effects that occur in a similar group of people not taking the medicine. This way, it is possible to see what side effects occur, how often they appear, and how they compare to the group not taking the medicine.

Based on these studies, the most common Flomax side effects include:

* Abnormal ejaculation:eek: -- occurring in up to 18.1 percent of people (see Flomax Sexual Side Effects)
* Runny or stuffy nose -- in up to 17.9 percent
* Dizziness -- in up to 17.1 percent
* Infections, including the common cold or flu -- in up to 10.8 percent
* General body pain -- in up to 8.5 percent
* Back pain -- in up to 8.3 percent
* Diarrhea -- in up to 6.2 percent
* Sore throat -- in up to 5.8 percent. "

"Abnormal ejaculation"
!? WTF is THAT (they do explain)
attachment.php

the "back story" here is I have had my 4th kidney stone attack. This time to help pass the 3mm (not terribly large as the go) stone, the urologist prescribed Flomax... to help me pee it out. Seems it helps urine flow, but can impede semen flow :(

Last edited:
...stupid stone better pass soon!!

hope you are feeling better:rose::rose::kiss:
Thank you. just spent an uncomfortable eve at a "banquet". food was pretty good, but I was kinda out of sorts.
Not feeling "great" just now, but not "horrible" either!:rolleyes:

Thank you. just spent an uncomfortable eve at a "banquet". food was pretty good, but I was kinda out of sorts.
Not feeling "great" just now, but not "horrible" either!:rolleyes:

not good... not "bad"... stuck in the middle (sorta literally)

:heart::kiss::rose::rose::kiss::heart:

Thank you, daus.
I miss having the time an opportunity to work with models.

Back