I.M. Fauve Gallery

Walk This Way.
NOW.

I dig tan lines, I dig fishnets I dig collars, I dig mild Dominance.. I am not really big on Labial piercings, but it works for this concept.:D

Last edited:
On the other hand...
Blatant, crude, explicit images are the whole point of posting here.:rolleyes::D
attachment.php

yes but well done blatant, crude, explicit images. Great use of line, weight and shadow shows knowledge of the body without being a slave to representation. images communicate, not just "show."

BTW, I like the way her boobs squash into the table top. I really like the way he is holding her hair like reins or a leash.

nice use of the frames throughout.

...yeah I like tan lines too, but am "forbidden" from the sun now for health reasons.

sorry :(:rose:

yes but well done blatant, crude, explicit images. Great use of line, weight and shadow shows knowledge of the body without being a slave to representation. images communicate, not just "show."

BTW, I like the way her boobs squash into the table top. I really like the way he is holding her hair like reins or a leash.

nice use of the frames throughout.

Thanks for your insights! I like the way breasts distort...compress, squash, hang, swing etc.... I alos like the knowledge that the table top would be cold and unyielding..but would be warmed by her heat.

Hair makes a fabulous handle!

Thanks for your insights! I like the way breasts distort...compress, squash, hang, swing etc.... I alos like the knowledge that the table top would be cold and unyielding..but would be warmed by her heat.

Hair makes a fabulous handle!

ooo what a cold and unyielding surface...;)

I am sorry too.:( Just Stay healthy!:rose:
Luckily, tan lines are not a "deal breaker"!:D
phew!! (I knew that:kiss:)

Glad to distract.
at the Y.
An illustration to a Litster's story:
attachment.php

Last edited:
mmmmmm....
junk fud! :D
attachment.php

but it does nourish the soul!

Last edited:
I've explored this concept of fantasizing a few times... I like it.:D
attachment.php

however. I think (though I do forget a lot) this was my interpretation of someone else's Fantasy of someone's fantasy....:confused: I think:D:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Batman & Wonder Woman...
maybe someday I'll render this a bit more smoooove and complete (hahahahaha, right). I like the concept that WW has a lower back Bat tattoo. :D
attachment.php

Last edited:
More Heroes!
seems this one needed a comic book "frame" rather than a gallery one...
attachment.php

...even tho' the techniques is no different than the others... it is just a bit "sillier".:D

yes, I am working between posting these... it's just that work is drawing "wacky" and cute images and I need to have doses of the antidote.

Last edited:
Lighter Than Air... there is great strength in passion.
attachment.php

Last edited:
WereBear (no, it is NOT "beastiality" it is Semi-human :D )
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back