Flukes Drawings

Sometimes I just want to see what soemthing would look like
No matter how rubbishy
FSZjPit.jpg

Sometimes I keep comments to myself :)

Ouch those nails! I'm already thinking ahead.

Sometimes I keep comments to myself :)

Ouch those nails! I'm already thinking ahead.

The deluxe version will have glowing eyes and perhaps a tape – saying something like - Oooh master, its so big, Im going to need your other hand..

Oh yea and accepting Christmas orders now - Hurry while stocks last

The deluxe version will have glowing eyes and perhaps a tape – saying something like - Oooh master, its so big, Im going to need your other hand..

Oh yea and accepting Christmas orders now - Hurry while stocks last

If it says, "Uck.. uck... gug..." and has a drool reservoir, I think you've got something.

Artists needed

Disreputable Artists wanted to service writers on Tranzfiction Magazine-
No shitty Poser/photo/Manga/Anthro/Payment.
Your only reward will be to bamboozle alien archaeologists in some distance digital future.
0PexBSO.jpg

Full color! Be still my beaing heart.

I want to know what he looked like before going in.

welcome back!

No idea but those balls are huge! Her face is much more realistic. You’re evolving again. (Good to see you back)

Hi.
got it into my head to post -
Seems ages since last

How are you keeping, still teasing I see by your sig. :)

x

Hi.
got it into my head to post -
Seems ages since last

How are you keeping, still teasing I see by your sig. :)

x

It’s been too long. I had a zombie nightmare, could be your fault. Any new projects in the works? Always happy to be a test reader.

My sig, forgotten I had changed it. Even made me laugh, but seems to be working.

I like it when you share the things in your head. Keep it up:)

Thank you.
Its just for fun - Pretty much aimless :)
x
gO2Jpv2.jpg

Last edited:
This guy is creepy & evil. He should make more appearances.

Love your art. PM me.

No chance. Not falling for that again. Thats how I lost my self respect-
Used and abused, mercilessly, by depraved pensioners at an old peoples home. They placed a zimmer frame over me to hold me in upright position then subjected me to unspeakable practices.
They live streamed it.

Now I live in dread, explaining away the ranks of old folk frantically waving to me from day trip coaches.

ps
I dont do commissions

Last edited:
There are worse ways to lose your self respect :)

Darn it! I missed the live stream. Was probably counting my eyebrow hairs again. My fangirl status is again in question.

You’re right about him, he is probably too creepy to laugh or wank over. The delicate balance of sexual arousal, humor and revulsion avoidance is key. I’m glad I don’t have your job. I can’t even juggle a banana!

There are worse ways to lose your self respect :)

Darn it! I missed the live stream.

..You missed it ..That was my fifteen minutes of fame !
As you are my no 1 fan I'd consider it an honour if you would act as substitute should I find my self in similar circumstances. -

I’m totally cool on the outside, but my inner gag doll is hyperventilating with excitement right now.

I’ll be your #1 sub.

is it terrible if I can’t stop laughing as I write that?

I’m totally cool on the outside, but my inner gag doll is hyperventilating with excitement right now.

I’ll be your #1 sub.

is it terrible if I can’t stop laughing as I write that?

Might have a gig for you
the OP above

No chance. Not falling for that again. Thats how I lost my self respect-
Used and abused, mercilessly, by depraved pensioners at an old peoples home. They placed a zimmer frame over me to hold me in upright position then subjected me to unspeakable practices.
They live streamed it.

Now I live in dread, explaining away the ranks of old folk frantically waving to me from day trip coaches.

ps
I dont do commissions

Ok, thank you.

What is Big pimp? - Street talk - career move ?

A song. I don’t know who sings it or the rest of the words. Sometimes I forget the things we may know here aren’t the same as what the rest of the world knows.

Career move was a good guess. Especially since you already had an offer.

Back