Experiences being caught experimenting with bi/gay?

betamale30

Really Experienced
Was wondering how other people felt and dealt with being caught in a bi or gay situation. I was a very closeted bi curious guy and have only had a handful of experiences in my life. A few weeks ago this older man I had been online friends with after meeting on site fetlife talked me into meeting him. I knew hosting was a bad idea but I flaked on this guy a few times and felt bad and wanted to make it up to him so I agreed to host. My aunt rents me apartment in 2 family house she owns and on that day I had the terrible luck of her coming to apartment to ask me for help carrying a A/C unit someone from work gave her. She walked in on us and froze said sorry and ran out, I felt so sick to my stomach and felt like my life was over. A few weeks have passed and I’ve relaxed a lot more about the situation after talking to her but just wondering how other ppl handled getting caught? And who were you caught by?

Last edited:
My first boyfriend's sister caught us in a 69. Letting her watch was the price for her silence. She got to watch a few more times after that.

Was caught once by a straight couple that surprised us skinny dipping. They were quite cool about it.

My first boyfriend's sister caught us in a 69. Letting her watch was the price for her silence. She got to watch a few more times after that.

That is so hot. Did she know her brother liked cock before she caught you two together?

The guy next door and I used to feel each other up when we were in senior high. Never full anal unfortunately, but just about everything else. He liked to get naked in public places, but behind bushes or walls where we could see and hear people, and then vocalise to see if anybody noticed or came to find out what was going on, which is when we'd scarper. I was spreadeagled against the timber fence behind a gas station near our house once while he gave me a handjob and finger fucked my ass, and his older sister found us. She didn't let on, just watched until she'd had a full show including me cumming on his face then us kissing. Then she said hi, smiled and left. We were sure the game was up, but she never let on or even mentioned it again. I've often wondered if we should have invited her to join in.

. . . I was spreadeagled against the timber fence behind a gas station near our house once while he gave me a handjob and finger fucked my ass, and his older sister found us. She didn't let on, just watched until she'd had a full show . . . Then she said hi, smiled and left. . .

Hot stuff, this— ♪♪ tell me more, tell me more, tell me more. . .

My post from the other thread mentioned earlier:

Yes and no. Technically we didn't get caught.
OK, so I met this 28 year old hung kid on a website. I would go to his apartment after work 1-2 times a week and get busy making him happy.

One day it's maybe 6:30 PM and I am on the futon getting fucked good by him and his cell phone vibrates. He ignores it and continues to give me the pounding I was craving.

About five minutes later there is a knock at the door. Again we ignore it and a minute later there is a knock on the window right next to where we are fucking. Lucky the blinds are closed, but we stop and stay quiet and we can hear his friend saying "hey, wake up lazy" as he keeps knocking at the window.

At this point I am scared to death that we are getting caught by one of his buddies. I whisper for him to pull out and move away from the window in case he can see a shadow of us.

After about five minutes the guy gives up and leaves.

My guys wants back at me, but I am almost shaking so I get dressed and wait another five minutes and leave.

Damm that was close!

That's one of the reasons (among many) that I haven't had the nerve to experiment...

I can only honestly say I "experimented" the first time I had sex with a man. After that, all encounters with men were intentional. The first experience was so good that I simply accepted my bisexuality from that point forward.

But, I did get "caught" that first time I was seduced by a man. He started out by giving me a massage after he noticed I had a hip injury while we were doing farm chores together. This massage started after dinner, and, after much internal struggle on my part, it ended up with me vigorously fucking his mouth and assisting hands from a dominant position on a couch in his living room.

It was dark outside and inside, and there was a big picture window in this living room facing a parking area on a ranch. The window had a very thin white gauze curtain over it. At the peak of passion, another resident of this ranch, a single woman who lived in a guest house, drove into the parking area with her high beams on, flooding the dark living room with light. The high-beams were suddenly directed at me furiously thrusting my pelvis toward the face of my host.

As a young and insecure man in his early 20s, I instantly and instinctively collapsed as low as I could get next to the couch, totally interrupting the session. The headlights stayed on for a few more seconds, and then the engine of the car was finally shut off. The guy I was with said, "That's a woman who lives next door. Don't worry about her. I've known her a while, and she doesn't seem to be interested in sex, at least not with me."

He coaxed me off the floor, and we resumed, once again gradually building up to the point where we left off. The adrenaline rush of the interruption only seemed to accentuate the deliciousness of an experience that was considered very taboo at the time. When I finally came, it was explosive. My sexual world was expanded forever.

I can only honestly say I "experimented" the first time I had sex with a man. After that, all encounters with men were intentional. The first experience was so good that I simply accepted my bisexuality from that point forward.

But, I did get "caught" that first time I was seduced by a man. He started out by giving me a massage after he noticed I had a hip injury while we were doing farm chores together. This massage started after dinner, and, after much internal struggle on my part, it ended up with me vigorously fucking his mouth and assisting hands from a dominant position on a couch in his living room.

It was dark outside and inside, and there was a big picture window in this living room facing a parking area on a ranch. The window had a very thin white gauze curtain over it. At the peak of passion, another resident of this ranch, a single woman who lived in a guest house, drove into the parking area with her high beams on, flooding the dark living room with light. The high-beams were suddenly directed at me furiously thrusting my pelvis toward the face of my host.

As a young and insecure man in his early 20s, I instantly and instinctively collapsed as low as I could get next to the couch, totally interrupting the session. The headlights stayed on for a few more seconds, and then the engine of the car was finally shut off. The guy I was with said, "That's a woman who lives next door. Don't worry about her. I've known her a while, and she doesn't seem to be interested in sex, at least not with me."

He coaxed me off the floor, and we resumed, once again gradually building up to the point where we left off. The adrenaline rush of the interruption only seemed to accentuate the deliciousness of an experience that was considered very taboo at the time. When I finally came, it was explosive. My sexual world was expanded forever.

*Fanning myself thinking of the pleasure that you must have experienced*

*Fanning myself thinking of the pleasure that you must have experienced*

It was an amazing first experience, with a truly explosive climax. I remember squirting a ridiculous number of times before he started choking on the volume of my semen.

I had previously been an awkward young adult who was wondering if I would ever get laid. This guy must have sensed that I needed to be nudged a little, and I am grateful that he was such a nice person.

I think being bi helped me be a better lover with women. I tend to not think very much about gender identification, both for myself and others, and instead try to focus on the sensual aspects of interacting with a whole person. It's not a specific act or gender that gets me off-- it's the build-up and the connection that really makes the difference.

Getting caught for me was both less and more dramatic than you'd think. In my case, my wife didn't catch me in the act, she found a bunch of pictures that I'd taken. Needless to say, it didn't end well.

My first time was the same story except that it was also the first time with anyone for both of us. I didn't have sex with a woman until a few years later.

Have not been caught

I have never been caught sucking dick, but thinking about the possibility gives thoughts to some hot gay fantasy's I'll have to think out and share in the future.

I'd like getting caught as a man fucked me and I sucked another cock while on my hands and knees on a concrete floor, somewhere dirty and very large dicks enjoying my anus and mouth. Both men would be cumming in me at the same time, the 3 of us emitting primal erotic moans of ecstasy.

A group of men would see this and instantly know they will get the same thing as soon as the first two men have pumped their loads in me.

The first time I gave a blowjob was in the back seat of my car. I had my head buried in this guy’s lap and there’s a tap on the window and it was a cop. He shone his flashlight inside and I think he was a little surprised to see I was a guy. He kind of chuckled to himself and told us to finish up and move on because we were on private property.

I'm retired Navy. I caught a guy giving another guy a blowjob in a machinery room on my last ship. As senior enlisted, I was supposed to turn them in. But as I also like some dick now and again, I just told them to clean up after themselves when done and come see me in my office.

Later in my office, I told them that I didn't care and enjoyed the view, just don't get caught by someone else and put me in the position where I'd have to get official about it.

It's quite possible she saw nothing becarse the curtain would have reflected her lights back at her. If it was dark inside the room it's more likely you were not seen.

My kid brother walked in on my buddy and I when I was 15. We were stroking each other. He quickly left and we
Carried on. Progressed to licking each other. I still stroke to that one

With this story i have to give a bit of context a guy who i was messing around with a year ago he said he was married but going through a divorce and when one night on a really hot day he was leaning against his wall in his flat butt naked with me naked on my knees pleasing him orally seen as it was hot the window was open so the curtains were flung open and his neighbour questioned him about what he saw when he was walking his dog but he just said he was mistaken. How ever the main time i got caught was when we were in his bed room i was riding him i was really into his cock being inside me but then his wife walks in on us turns out he is not getting a divorce he just used that so he get me to have sex with him. This was him experimenting with gay sex

With this story i have to give a bit of context a guy who i was messing around with a year ago he said he was married but going through a divorce and when one night on a really hot day he was leaning against his wall in his flat butt naked with me naked on my knees pleasing him orally seen as it was hot the window was open so the curtains were flung open and his neighbour questioned him about what he saw when he was walking his dog but he just said he was mistaken. How ever the main time i got caught was when we were in his bed room i was riding him i was really into his cock being inside me but then his wife walks in on us turns out he is not getting a divorce he just used that so he get me to have sex with him. This was him experimenting with gay sex
What sort of a scene did that provoke? Did she kick off screaming etc and head for divorce. Carry on watching and encouraging, maybe joining you or what? My money's on the former.

What sort of a scene did that provoke? Did she kick off screaming etc and head for divorce. Carry on watching and encouraging, maybe joining you or what? My money's on the former.

She started screaming told me to get off his dick they left to argue in a room with me left in the room a hour later he came back saying shes gone to a friends house to cool off then we started where we left off. After a while the couple talked got over and she let him experiment with me and she join us a few times

Last edited:
my 'caught' was more a set up by he and his wife. they were looking for another male for a summer of fun.
at their house, having his legs up my tongue rimming his ass...then hearing "what have we hear"

Back