Gay cruises

J

JasonStevens

My boyfriend and I enjoy going on cruise ship trips. So far we’ve done two regular main stream cruises. We are considering doing a gay cruise but they’re damn expensive. We are wondering if they’re worth it??? We have a great time already on regular cruises.

Anyone here ever go on a gays only cruise? What are your thoughts?

My boyfriend and I enjoy going on cruise ship trips. So far we’ve done two regular main stream cruises. We are considering doing a gay cruise but they’re damn expensive. We are wondering if they’re worth it??? We have a great time already on regular cruises.

Anyone here ever go on a gays only cruise? What are your thoughts?

I’m a bi male, married btw. I would Love to sneak away to one. Didn’t know it was a thing. Looking
Them up now.

Atlantis Events has three Gay Cruises scheduled this year. There are other groups that do them also. There are also gay resorts around the world that can be visited.

This is a great day and age to be homosexual. So many things have opened up for us to enjoy life without having to crawl under the radar like outcasts. We can be free and open like anyone else.

A friend of a friend said he’s been on gay cruises and one time sucked off over 200 guys in 5 days. He said he was not exaggerating. Don’t know how true it is is, but might be worth finding out.

A friend of a friend said he’s been on gay cruises and one time sucked off over 200 guys in 5 days. He said he was not exaggerating. Don’t know how true it is is, but might be worth finding out.

pretty high carb intake

Carry On Cruising

pretty high carb intake

Another joy of Gay Cruises is that you travel light. None of that packing and worrying about exceeding airline weight-limits. None of that agonizing about what to wear.
Mostly you're going to be naked… or maybe just wearing that studded collar...

Another joy of Gay Cruises is that you travel light. None of that packing and worrying about exceeding airline weight-limits. None of that agonizing about what to wear.
Mostly you're going to be naked… or maybe just wearing that studded collar...

Hmmm I can see myself being led around on a cruise ship by a hot handsome stud holding my leash. Bushy butt plug Fox Tail dangling from my ass. Men following me around hoping my boyfriend is willing to share me. He eventually leads me to the center of the Lido Deck where I get on my knees and commence a day of orally servicing any and all men who want to enjoy my hot sexy mouth.

After taking hundreds of loads my boyfriend leads me back to our cabin where we make love for hours out on the balcony.

Yep! I think I’d really enjoy a gay cruise!

Hmmm I can see myself being led around on a cruise ship by a hot handsome stud holding my leash. Bushy butt plug Fox Tail dangling from my ass. Men following me around hoping my boyfriend is willing to share me. He eventually leads me to the center of the Lido Deck where I get on my knees and commence a day of orally servicing any and all men who want to enjoy my hot sexy mouth.

After taking hundreds of loads my boyfriend leads me back to our cabin where we make love for hours out on the balcony.

Yep! I think I’d really enjoy a gay cruise!

You have to love that cabaret…!

Most cruises have a Friends of Dorthey or some other get together in one of the lounges at a set time each evening. I would love going on a gay cruise where cock is for the talking.

This would be AWESOME!!! Dream cum true.

What?? Cock is for the talking?? Fuck we do that here and don't get stormy weather and ripped off for the price of a drink LOL

LOL!

I think the price of a gay cruise is going to be too high. We’ll be content with regular cruise lines for now.

We can fuck like bunnies on any ol’ ship!

LOL!

I think the price of a gay cruise is going to be too high. We’ll be content with regular cruise lines for now.

We can fuck like bunnies on any ol’ ship!

My husband and I have never been on a gay cruise but given that there are so many younger men attracted to older, experienced men we have wondered if that might lead to fun on a gay cruise.

Back