Ginger Paints

Just finished

This one is named "Rest"
I apologize for the angle of the pic. Was trying to reduce the glare from the wet oil paint.

attachment.php

Just finished... again

Sorry.... Technical issues with first upload... try again.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20151206_120641 (2).jpg
    20151206_120641 (2).jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1
Sorry.... Technical issues with first upload... try again.

attachment.php
I like it, the whole pic, the subject matter and it makes me wonder is this the beginning of these two girls night or nearing the end of their erotic adventure......just let me wonder sexy girl!

I like it, the whole pic, the subject matter and it makes me wonder is this the beginning of these two girls night or nearing the end of their erotic adventure......just let me wonder sexy girl!

Well, they are pretty young. Perhaps they are taking a break. I remember when....:devil:

:kiss::kiss: busy Ginger means vanilla commission... hopefully make some time for some more kink paintings soon...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160302_052931(2).jpg
    20160302_052931(2).jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1
:kiss::kiss: busy Ginger means vanilla commission... hopefully make some time for some more kink paintings soon...

attachment.php

Just found this thread from my Sexy Lady!! Really well done, I love the Surrender painting! Hope your son appreciates his mom immortalizing him in oils ... :) :kiss: Brains, Beauty and Talent!!

I really like your work. The backgrounds are nice and bring you to the center of the image.
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Back