trying this out

been a while since I have done anything on here, I was boared and just gave it a shot. Here is another

Last edited:
I know im doing this wrong ,,, not computer savy

have another to post but can't right now

Last edited:

"slow"?
"in here"?

HAhahahahhahaaaa!

At any given time, there are LESS than 5 people viewing. More often — 0
(though RIGHT NOW...8!:eek: Sunday, MAy 28 5:18PM E.S.T)

You can watch your thread "views" to see if anyone has "looked". That does not mean they clicked on your link. (there used to be a counter for image views).

If the guys thought you were a woman, you'd get some response.
Sandywho has 42,483 THREAD views, but that is over three YEARS. (about 14K/year)
Where as after about 8 years, I have 328,661 THREAD views, but I post frequently, And I would not be surprised if 3/4 of those were my own clicks!:rolleyes:

As it is....... now and again, someone may be moved to comment.

LIKE ME!:)

Your cross hatched techniques is distinctive enough that it stands out from most.

Last edited:
"slow"?
"in here"?

HAhahahahhahaaaa!

If the guys thought you were a woman, you'd get some response.
Sandywho has 42,483 THREAD views, but that is over three YEARS. (about 14K/year)
I remember the Karen Kraft thing on the GB where he had them believing "he was a she; They all took a walk on the wild side" It was very funny to the nonparticipants. Some things never change

Your cross hatched techniques is distinctive enough that it stands out from most.
Thanks, I work on it occasionally more off than on I would say.

I can't get the other thing to work, where you can post directly...Just computer illiterate I guess.

Denny

Those are good. Don't give up. We also like THROBB'S art. It's probably the only penis pictures I actually enjoy. My wife likes them all but she's a female pervert.

thanks

I don't give up just get bored with it .
and now I have a project I am working on building a kandy kart for a wedding venue so that will tie me up a few days.

Back