Another shot from my studio

laptopwriter

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 22, 2013
Posts
426
One of my favorite models. She's a real trooper. We did several sets of photos. I like this one and thought I'd post it.
 

Attachments

  • Natural Look with reflections.jpg
    Natural Look with reflections.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Another shot from the same set

Another shot
 

Attachments

  • DSC_96162final2.jpg
    DSC_96162final2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 0
Nice work

Another shot

Hi Laptopwriter

Liking your images -look nice and clear and have a slightly different edge to them - without being too glammy or fetish / sex based (if that makes sense).

Would like to discuss the technicalities of what you use and approached to it please - if you were open to that. - can be via PM etc

I am a videographer - visual communicator and occasional 'commercial' photographer by trade - i am looking to 'up' my photography. Presently use a NIKON D90 - which i do like but is probably a bit dated now and could do with something a bit bigger sensor wise and also pixels wise.

Would appreciate discussing further if you had the time or inclination. Have just produced my first 'erotic' shoot - and I was extremely happy with the creative images that i produced -happy to share and post up here at some point.

Thanks
 
Absolutely gorgeous. I'll have one packaged and shipped to Canada. Rushhhhhh!
 
One of my favorite models. She's a real trooper. We did several sets of photos. I like this one and thought I'd post it.

In a previous life I was in the graphic and color separation biz. I even had a patent on a color process.
That being said. I hope you consider my compliment on you work to be a good one.
Your work is very nice.

:):):):):):):)
 
Back
Top