Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Last night, finally! I hadn't been fucked since Sunday before last.
 
This is a crime. You should be getting it daily!

Agreed! It was simple doggy, no foreplay, but I waited for him bent over on the bed without panties on. It was nice, but harder and longer would have been wonderful.
 
Not my place to judge but a beautiful woman like you deserves better. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you.

Thank you. I definitely have a high sex drive and need to be touched. But oh well.
 
Last night! Girlfriend has been sick so it had been over a week. I sent her dirty texts all day which got her reeved up but we went out to eat and shopping so I got time to really sex her up mentality before we got home. I didn't even have to initiate contact, she jumped me like a tiger! :D
 
My wife is left today for a four day trip. I woke up this morning to her shucking my cock and pinching my nipples. Then she climbed on top and rode me until I couldn't take it any more. I rolled her over onto her back, licked her clit and fingered her g-spot until she was on the edge of cumming, and then drove my bursting cock deep inside her.

She was still cumming around me five minutes later when I came dep inside her.

Apparently she wanted something to remember me by for the next couple of days.
 
Made love to my wife twice this afternoon during a rare 3 hour window of childless house. Slow and sensual to the first orgasms followed by some good old fashioned down right fucking to the second. We're both unusually tired this evening :).
 
Does one's self count?

I fucked myself tonight, with my hand. Twice earlier in the day in an attempt to make myself cum. But too no avail... Extremely pent up and desperately need to get myself off!
 
Back
Top