New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introducing....me!

Hi all,
i am becca, posting as Hislittlebitch. i am 28, and in a relationship that began as a sex-and-power-only type of thing and became SO much more. i live in the Triad area of North Carolina, and plan to open a tattoo shop as soon as i finish my apprenticeship in Lexington.

Please feel free to contact me, if you like, and to read my first submission to Literotica...."Confessions of a slave - part 1." The other 2 parts are awaiting approval, and i would love to have some feedback from all of you. i'll contact anyone who comments that does not do so anonymously.

not a troll (unless Master wants me to be - lol),
becca

Welcome y'all hope you are liking out little place here? The people are friendly and have to love the variety.

hi all,

i am 27 years old, i am a slave bitch loved by my Owners. my Owners are four Masters and a Mistress. They Owned me since 7 years now and i am their only pet.

i am a very happy slave. They take care of anything for me, they feed me, wash me... i have just to be a good sex puppy and fulfill all of Their desires and i love it.

They never beat or whip me but i obey Them because my true fear would be that one day They could not love me anymore and abandon me in the street.

i am not authorized to clothe so i live naked all the time with just my collar and leash and i like it too, i feel fully slave that way. i also have to be always on all fours except when They decide differently. i am their little pet and i love to stay at Their feet.

They like to play with me and i can do many things to please Them.

They also like to show me naked in Public place and share my body with strangers. At the beginning of that i was scarred by strangers fucking me but now i like it too as my Owners like it and protect me. Strangers do not do me anything else than my Owners have decided.

They also trust me and i can post what i want. i only ask Them to check before for important posts (like this one) as i don't want to make any mistakes when speaking of Them.

i am a happy slave

Last edited:
I guess I haven't really introduced myself yet. I'm a 37-year-old married female new to BDSM. I won't get cheesy with talk of "awakenings" and such. I'll just say that I'm here to learn while I am exploring this side of myself which will hopefully help me figure out how to "come out" with my husband.

Anyway, hello everyone. It's good to be here. :)

Ivy :rose:

Glad to see you have a outlet to share your joy with others. Welcome, hope to see more of your posts and point of view.

ssinlove said:
hi all,

i am 27 years old, i am a slave bitch loved by my Owners. my Owners are four Masters and a Mistress. They Owned me since 7 years now and i am their only pet.

i am a very happy slave. They take care of anything for me, they feed me, wash me... i have just to be a good sex puppy and fulfill all of Their desires and i love it.

They never beat or whip me but i obey Them because my true fear would be that one day They could not love me anymore and abandon me in the street.

i am not authorized to clothe so i live naked all the time with just my collar and leash and i like it too, i feel fully slave that way. i also have to be always on all fours except when They decide differently. i am their little pet and i love to stay at Their feet.

They like to play with me and i can do many things to please Them.

They also like to show me naked in Public place and share my body with strangers. At the beginning of that i was scarred by strangers fucking me but now i like it too as my Owners like it and protect me. Strangers do not do me anything else than my Owners have decided.

They also trust me and i can post what i want. i only ask Them to check before for important posts (like this one) as i don't want to make any mistakes when speaking of Them.

i am a happy slave

GentleSub_Ivy said:
I guess I haven't really introduced myself yet. I'm a 37-year-old married female new to BDSM. I won't get cheesy with talk of "awakenings" and such. I'll just say that I'm here to learn while I am exploring this side of myself which will hopefully help me figure out how to "come out" with my husband.

Anyway, hello everyone. It's good to be here. :)

Welcome, good luck and am sure will find plenty here. As there is lots of information and many people here to talk with all the time.

Snoozebutton2 said:
Welcome, good luck and am sure will find plenty here. As there is lots of information and many people here to talk with all the time.

Thanks so much for the welcome. I've found lit a pretty interesting place to be so far. ;)

GentleSub_Ivy said:
Thanks so much for the welcome. I've found lit a pretty interesting place to be so far. ;)

I have a cookie jar that matchs your cat in av lol I love halloween.

A proper introduction

Again, my apologies for what seemed to be a hijack last night of a thread by Gracie on number of posts. As I said then I've been lurking and learning here for several years and figure that isn't fair because this is a great community and I'd like to be part of it.
I am a Dom, just over 50, and have a VERY LTR (20+ years) with a sub I love, cherish and enjoy. We've been together longer but didn't figure out the D/s thing until then. It is 24/7 although with all the travel lately it feels more like 12/3.5. Our agreement includes (and I know this is a bit controversial) me being able to have a second sub who is into things, like pain play, that my girl doesn't enjoy, as long as it doesn't intrude on her role and place in my life -- and it won't. I let her play a bit too.
Obviously my early learning about this was not on the web -- since if it existed I sure didn't know much about it -- when all this emerged. Some of my views may be a bit 'old-fashioned' but hey, I'm getting older.
I've read so much here, including the library threads and other helpful references, that I really do need to apologize for lurking so long. I grew up with a pretty dominating father who always said only fools names appear in public places but I think he would have loved the internet if he'd lived long enough to experience it. And what the heck, I'm mostly retired now so...
Thank you all for what you've 'shared' with me and others you didn't / don't know. I hope I can contribute to the group.
And yes, I do remember listening to The Shadow on the radio as a kid.

Hi, I'm relatively new to both the BDSM forum and BDSM lifestyle. I've always had an interest, but recently I've been finding myself more and more drawn to the darker sensuality of sex. My boyfriend isn't entirely into it (he needs a little convincing :p ), but I tend toward the more submissive side and fantasize about being bound, gagged, and taken against my will. I love the feel of cold and heavy metal shackles holding my wrists as I writhe and burn for the touch of my captor.

Anyway, so far I've really liked the BDSM forums. I'm always on the look out for new information and more ways to enjoy life :)

Introducing myself...

My name is SubKekiLee... I have been into this lifestyle since I was in my early 20's not always finding a true dom I could trust. I have had 2 doms in my life, that i've been collared to. Surprisingly enough both of them in LE as a OUTSIDE profession. The first one I served well and he taught me some things.. the current one I found through an online posting for a sub and I am HAPPY as hell.. He takes me to heights I never knew exsisted :kiss: He is strong and controls me in ways I never knew I could be, makes me do things ( Ie: I squirt everytime he allows me the pleasure to cum) that before I could only do once in awhile, he dresses me slutty and makes me go places to meet him in those clothes, he has burnt a place in my heart that I will forever have for him, I love to play with him and I love to serve him. I am new to this board but am hoping that I can get to know other sisters to help me explore more... I am not interested in type of other doms contacting me. I am bisexual and My dom controls who and when I play.... :rose:

SubKekiLee said:
My name is SubKekiLee... I have been into this lifestyle since I was in my early 20's not always finding a true dom I could trust. I have had 2 doms in my life, that i've been collared to. Surprisingly enough both of them in LE as a OUTSIDE profession. The first one I served well and he taught me some things.. the current one I found through an online posting for a sub and I am HAPPY as hell.. He takes me to heights I never knew exsisted :kiss: He is strong and controls me in ways I never knew I could be, makes me do things ( Ie: I squirt everytime he allows me the pleasure to cum) that before I could only do once in awhile, he dresses me slutty and makes me go places to meet him in those clothes, he has burnt a place in my heart that I will forever have for him, I love to play with him and I love to serve him. I am new to this board but am hoping that I can get to know other sisters to help me explore more... I am not interested in type of other doms contacting me. I am bisexual and My dom controls who and when I play.... :rose:

Welcome, and look forward to more posts. As always brings a smile to see happiness in the boards.

Snoozebutton2 said:
Welcome, and look forward to more posts. As always brings a smile to see happiness in the boards.

Thank you snooze.. I will try to post frequently.. =0) Thanks for the warm welcome
:nana:

Oh, damn.... I forgot to introduce myself in this thread.... A/anyone want give me a spanking?? :)

Anyway, I am a submissive, and although I only have been a submissive on-line, I am taking a serious interest in BDSM lifestyle and is looking forward to posting with Y/you A/all. *smiles*

As yet, I am not owned by a Dom and is currently searching for the right Dom (online for now)

I just came to the BDSM forums only last week, I have been a member on Lit.boards for nearly two years (i think!) but didn't discover the BDSM boards until last week (don't ask me why I have not discovered the amazing place, full of information about the BDSM lifestyle etc... i wish I did find this area earlier! oh well, I have FOUND it!!) and I am enjoying myself reading and thinking about myself and my submissive side.

I look forward to chatting with some of Y/you.

I wish Y/you all well.

Caz :rose: (and I am quite happy to answer any questions Y/you might have)

sexycaz22 said:
Oh, damn.... I forgot to introduce myself in this thread.... A/anyone want give me a spanking?? :)

Anyway, I am a submissive, and although I only have been a submissive on-line, I am taking a serious interest in BDSM lifestyle and is looking forward to posting with Y/you A/all. *smiles*

As yet, I am not owned by a Dom and is currently searching for the right Dom (online for now)

I just came to the BDSM forums only last week, I have been a member on Lit.boards for nearly two years (i think!) but didn't discover the BDSM boards until last week (don't ask me why I have not discovered the amazing place, full of information about the BDSM lifestyle etc... i wish I did find this area earlier! oh well, I have FOUND it!!) and I am enjoying myself reading and thinking about myself and my submissive side.

I look forward to chatting with some of Y/you.

I wish Y/you all well.

Caz :rose: (and I am quite happy to answer any questions Y/you might have)

Welcome and look forward to talking more and teasing you unmercifully. :)

Awkward & Shy Newbie

Hi, I'm Cathryn - though Cate is alot easier to type.. this is my first post here, so I am a little stuck... (and I hope this post winds up in the right place... apologies if it doesn't).

Lets see... I'm 33 years old and for the first time in my life, I am more than just a little curious about BDSM & this seems like a good spot to learn. (I have been lurking silently around this forum for some time now, and you all seem to be a very 'together' and helpful)

Well, that's it.. not too much else to say...

As another lurker and now participant Welcome...

I'm confident you'll find everyone as willing to help as I have. Nobody seems to bite unless that's what you want or don't want to share cookies.

RisiaSkye said:
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me. ;)

I'll start: Hi there. I'm RisiaSkye, bifem masochist & Switch, married to major lurker and rare poster MasterMe, also a Switch. We've been together for nearly 9 years, and have been slowly exploring BDSM for most of that time. This is my second long(ish) BDSM relationship, though I have dabbled with the "kinky sex" angle pretty much since the first time I progressed beyond kissing. This is a lifelong thing for me, I think. I am, however, all but totally ignorant about the world of BDSM that exists on the 'net. Essentially all of my experience of this kinda sexuality, insofar is it involves going beyond reading and thinking and into some kind of sexual contact with another, has taken place in the RL/skin-to-skin world.

I'm a college teacher, Ph.D. student, and writer, though at points past I have been a hotel maid, a waitress, bartender, English tutor, motel manager, telephone psychic and a phone sex operator. I collect Stephen King first editions and books on the occult and am fascinated by 19th century Bibles and 20th century French philosophers. I'm a sarcastic beyatch on occasion, but I'm generally pretty nice. (What? I AM!)

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?
~:rose:~

Hello RisiaSkye,
Wanted to stop in and say hello I am a Dom 37 yrs of age, in the Maryland area. I am an Engineer in computers. Anyone please feel free to contact me or shoot me a hello. I am searching for a compatible lil one at this time. I know shes out there....smiles Perhaps around the next cornor. I enjoy music, art, deep chats, and openess and honesty in people, the beach BDSM, D/s lifestlye have been involved for couple years now.

Take care I'll be around....smiles

Lamont Cranston said:
As another lurker and now participant Welcome...

I'm confident you'll find everyone as willing to help as I have. Nobody seems to bite unless that's what you want or don't want to share cookies.
Official welcome - have been enjoying your posts :)

cookie-monster.jpg

:rose: Neon

Puman said:
Hi, I'm Cathryn - though Cate is alot easier to type.. this is my first post here, so I am a little stuck... (and I hope this post winds up in the right place... apologies if it doesn't).

Lets see... I'm 33 years old and for the first time in my life, I am more than just a little curious about BDSM & this seems like a good spot to learn. (I have been lurking silently around this forum for some time now, and you all seem to be a very 'together' and helpful)

Well, that's it.. not too much else to say...
Hey! And welcome! :catgrin: Neon

R those choc chip?

You really know how to make someone feel welcome! Thanks a mill!

i'm pretty shy, and quite submissive. i really kind of swoon just reading a post by any of You lovely Dom/mes here in Lit. Hope i can someday get the courage to interact with some of You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back