Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JenniferMidnight said:
Now that is a fantasy world I can get into... *big smile*
Thanks my dear Muttster :kiss: I love to remember him that way.
Damn, I'd iron his cape any day!

If Captain Marvel and Superman were ever to duke it out, The Big Red Cheese would win. That would be my prediction. :nana:

Meanwhile, here is something nice and feminine:

Attachments

• ariabludrs050.jpeg
    ariabludrs050.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 164
???

The Mutt said:
Get the point?

teen%20tits%2010.jpg

Mutt,

Could this lovely lady be Jennifer Love Hewitt?

Cranky

Mmmmmm

Boxlicker101 said:
They are all nice but some are nicer than others.
Why, BL, that is exactly the position I have envisioned Jennifer Kaye and myself in... Especially after viewing her last picture of herself!!! Ohhhh, baby! :D

Last edited:
I was just thinking about going to bed, which got me thinking about bed, which got me thinking about...well, you know.

Attachments

• Eat It.jpg
    Eat It.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 176
Uncle David said:
Hi. Thanks for such an inspiring thread. I've been following a few of your posts. I too love nipples, and especially the puffy ones as defined earlier. By the way, I also agree with those of you who like the natural look - not enhanced, pierced or shaved. Keep up the good work! :)

Welcome Uncle David :rose:
yes...we kind of like this thread's theme and what a bunch of tasty postees we have as our growing family! Sit back or feel free to post ~ but most of all enjoy yourself. Jenn

Nice 2 see you back J M :kiss:

And welcome Uncle David, J M should be honered that you made your first post on her thread!!
:D

Uncle David said:
Thanks for the welcome, JM and Bowtie. You're a very friendly bunch on this thread - and I have had a lot of fun reading (and looking at!) what you've been posting. Great nipples!!

Welsome Unc. This is a friendly bunch because nipples are such friendly things. Speaking of that, here are some unusually friendly ones.

Attachments

• lauren-010.jpg
    lauren-010.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 151
you're not kidding!

Uncle David said:
Thanks for the welcome, JM and Bowtie. You're a very friendly bunch on this thread - and I have had a lot of fun reading (and looking at!) what you've been posting. Great nipples!!

Great Nipples! Unc is that directed at Bowtie or me? *giggle*

Once again, I want to reiterate that breasts and nipples, although they are beautiful to look at, serve functions other than decorative.

Attachments

• laya-014.jpg
    laya-014.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 149
Boxlicker101 said:
Once again, I want to reiterate that breasts and nipples, although they are beautiful to look at, serve functions other than decorative.
You've outdone yourself, Box.
:cool:

The Mutt said:
You've outdone yourself, Box.
:cool:

I have nothing to do with that. I just find pics of women with beautiful breasts, including nipples, and download them and post them here.

Such as this one:

Attachments

• Camilla.jpg
    Camilla.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back