where can i find a spark wand

milfmaster_04

Virgin
I am not looking for the tens or violet wands. I am looking for the one that sparks when a trigger is pulled, like a grill igniter. I see them in videos but cant find them in a store. Maybe they are a modified lighter? Can anyone help. Thanks

Frankly, unless you are talking about a magical wand (IOW, what a magician uses on stage), I've never heard of such a thing.

Can you post a reference video, or some such, of one in use?

I am not looking for the tens or violet wands. I am looking for the one that sparks when a trigger is pulled, like a grill igniter. I see them in videos but cant find them in a store. Maybe they are a modified lighter? Can anyone help. Thanks
Do you mean a prop? Something just for looks that doesn't really DO anything?
Or are you looking for some sort of effect? If so what?
mild shock
heat that doesn't quite burn (or does)
what is the thing supposed to DO???

Yeah, I agree with gigglegasm. I sort of think you're talking about those BDSM sorts of wants that spark and give a little electric twinge and arc. I've seen them in some sex toy catalogs. I'd try looking in several online. Put your question on the BDSM page and maybe somebody has more specifics. If that's not what you're looking for, I have no clue what it is that you want.

Yeah, I agree with gigglegasm. I sort of think you're talking about those BDSM sorts of wants that spark and give a little electric twinge and arc. I've seen them in some sex toy catalogs. I'd try looking in several online. Put your question on the BDSM page and maybe somebody has more specifics. If that's not what you're looking for, I have no clue what it is that you want.

problem is, I remember bdsm wands being called "violet wands" which the OP distinctly said they are NOT looking for that. It begs the question, what sort of wand is it they are looking for... :confused:

Google "spark gun" and you'll find various toys that generate sparks or you can get a firestarter that generates lots of sparks like this: http://www.amazon.com/UST-Sparkie-Fire-Starter-Orange/dp/B005IPL15A/ref=sr_1_11?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1404167322&sr=1-11&keywords=light+my+fire+swedish+firesteel
I ran it through Bing and got everything I mentioned above plus a bunch of Harry Potter crap and some New Age stuff. You need to be more specific.
What use to you mean to put the thing to?
What do you want it to actually DO?
You say you've seen them in videos, how about linking one??

Go to a welding store. The type of wand you are looking for is used to light an acetylene torch.

I would guess that the OP is looking for something with a zapper-like effect. Not sure what they're called, but I've seen them before, and so I know they exist.

What about one of those fly zapper things that look like a racket? Would that be too painful?

Back