A thousand nights of pleasure (closed)

silvertongue217

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 21, 2014
Posts
6,390
The sultan’s home (even though it was a palace he insisted every one called it a home) was alive with energy and people. The dessert sun had just begun to set over the sand dunes leading to a wonderful and breathtaking sunset that mixed with the roasting yellow sands and dusty scattered rocks. The sky was painted with wonderful hues of striking violets, blues, and a bright orange. Free of civilization the stars lit up ad sparkled with intensity across the sky twinkling down at the many camels and travelers returning to the village or heading to the party. Those who were not rich or important enough to get in starred at envy at the beginnings of the oasis that the sultans house had been built on. If it weren’t for him being such a kind hearted and good sultan some might have even taken up arms and rebelled but he was and it was only because of his mercy that the village had thrived so well. So instead they turned ignoring the opulent gate or the loud sound of partying emanating from the smooth sprawling house.

Alexander Amari the dessert sultan watched from his balcony as the belly dancers moved and danced through the crowd. He was still in his bedroom his clothes laid out for him on the bed as well as his jewelry and ceremonial sword. He felt the part of him that hated attending such trivial parties fighting with the side of him that enjoyed the parties for the fun. Of course for a man with such wealth as he had he could afford to throw a party every night if he wanted to. Even though he was sure some expected him to of late he had found himself enjoying the peace and solidarity his little paradise in the sands offered him. He felt himself longing to tell every one to go home slip his pajamas out side and have…. Her come sit in his lap and watch the sun setting against the sand dunes together.

“The negotiators from Cairo are here my sultan” A man said his clipped English accent giving him a air of superiority as he came in without knocking (only he and her were allowed to do so besides the servants) “You must get dressed and move to meet them”

“Of course you would say that” Alex grumbled turning to him and closing the doors to his balcony not caring that his advisor Mr. Statham saw him clad only in black boxer briefs. He ignored his clothes for now and folded his arms smiling at his friend.

“I am the sultan I do not wish to go to a party” Alex said using his best commanding voice “so why is my best friend trying to force me to go when I can have his hands cut off for insisting I do some thing!”

“Because your best friend knows your duties to your people come before your wants” Mr. Statham said dryly making no move to rise to Alex’s bait “now get dressed and come down I expect to see you in twenty minutes” he said matter of factly before turning on his heels and leaving the sultan alone in his room.

Alexander grumbled and turned his nimble fingers dancing over the silk of his clothing. The thought of getting dressed and rubbing shoulders with every one made his shiver so instead he turned starring at himself in the large mirror that dominated onside of the wall. His 39th birthday was only a few days away and he was happy to see that his efforts to be healthy and fit hadn’t been in vain. His skin was deep and dark tan from the years being out in the desert, his body was muscular and fit as healthy as one could hope to look at his age, his face hadn’t lost any of its striking defined features and he scratched the light stubble on his cut chin for a few seconds as he studied himself in the mirror, his hair was the only part of him that had begun to give away his age it was still black as midnight but a few grey pieces had managed to sneak up on him.

Maybe she would think it made him look distinguished

He continued to stare at himself in the mirror getting lost in his thoughts oblivious to the world and his room
 
Farah gazed into her small yet elegantly engraved mirror. Her dark complexion and bright brown, eager eyes stared back at her. “You’re beautiful, Farah,” her personal servant, Mahatma said. “I’m sure the sultan will be very pleased.”

“I know he will,” Farah replied confidently, nodding her head and causing her dark braids to swing across her bare back. Her dress was dark magenta and showed off the greater part of her body. No longer was she the little meek orphan the sultan had rescued from the orphanage. She had now come of age and as she was to become the sultan’s personal plaything there was no need to hide that delectable little body that was his to own any longer. Farah had been preparing for this moment since she was a child. She’d been trained and taught all the ways of pleasure without ever having touched a man. The sultan wanted her pure, so Farah was as pure as the untouched desert sands.

Tonight was the sultan’s thirty-ninth birthday, and although Farah had been of age for several weeks now, Farah had insisted on waiting until this night to reveal her womanly form to him. Farah was not like the other concubines. She knew she was special. She knew the sultan had handpicked her himself. She had bigger plans than to just be his nighttime companion however. Farah wanted to be his queen.
She stood up from her boudoir and spun around to face Mahatma, ready for the party. “When does the celebration start?” she asked.

“I’ve been told that it started half an hour ago,” the older woman said. “But the sultan hasn’t yet emerged from his chambers.”

“Why not?”

“I’m not sure, but he’s the sultan and it’s his party, so it won’t start officially until he gets there.”

Farah thought this over for a brief moment before stating, “I think I’ll go see him.” She then started for the door, but Mahatma stopped her.

“Farah! Wait! I thought you wanted to be first seen at the party as a present to him.”

“I don’t think he’ll mind getting this present early,” Farah said lightly.

She left then and Mahatma made no more efforts to her half her. She had no actual power over Farah and by this time Farah knew it. Mahatma and the other girls kept as playthings for the royals had been told to mentor Farah into becoming a personal concubine for the sultan, but they were merely her guides. They could not force her to do anything. It was the guards who had the control. Farah felt confident leaving her chambers and navigating the palace, because she was under the protection of Alex, the very sultan himself.

The one and only time she’d been bothered had been five years ago when she was in the midst of puberty. She’d been wandering through the palace gardens when one of the younger guards had ld her off to a secluded corner of the castle and assaulted her. Though Farah had always thought him handsome, she knew her body was meant for the sultan alone, so she screamed and thrashed about so violently that the guard hadn’t even managed to rip open her gown before help had come running. Even the sultan heard her shrieks and came to her rescue himself.

Ever since then the sultan had kept a close watch on his guard and the rumors of what had happened to the man who dared assault the king’s personal favorite girl kept the rest of the guards far away from her. The sultan had also had her chambers moved just a few doors down from his own, as he never wanted her far from him. Thus, Farah strode confidently down the hall, and it wasn’t long before she stood outside Alex’s door.

She strode right in, having been told that this was fine many years ago, ever seen the assault. Although the sultan and her had yet to engage in a sexual relationship, that didn't mean they weren't close. In fact, they knew each other very well. "Alex," she said softly, approaching him. He was staring into the mirror. He looked very handsome. He'd been adorned in his best clothes for this celebration. When he turned around he would see the vision that Farah was. Her long dark hair pulled back into tight braids. Her magenta gown leaving little to the imagination as it hugged her petite form and showed off her cleavage, stomach and most of her back. It had intricate beading at the bottom, and sheer pieces of fabric as sleeves. She was dressed like royalty. "Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be at your birthday party? Or are you waiting for me?" she asked hopefully. There was a slight waver in her voice when he turned around, as some nerves struck her. Alex had never seen her look like this before, and she wondered what he may think.
 
He heard her voice and Alex sighed a small smile beginning to play on her lips. His sweet desert flower was standing behind him no doubt wondering why he was not at his own party. Of course he had been waiting for her and he idly wondered he should tell her as he finished buckling his jeweled sword belt onto his hips. A part of him internally purred with pleasure at her ease of coming in. When he first told her she could come in she hadn’t taken to it right away instead still knocking and being shy. He was patient with her however wanting her to gain the confidence to come in whenever she pleased. For so long he groomed her making sure she was taught the arts of pleasure from any one who he deemed worthy. So many teachers and lessons all in the hopes of shaping her to be his perfect lover. It was hard to wait at times especially in those final years as she grew into the young woman he would make his. He strived to keep the father daughter relationship they had together wanting her to know she was safe and loved. She was loved by him and every one really in the palace most of his advisors and his old friends calling her flower it was her unofficial nickname and Alex quickly adopted it as his own. Farrah was his little flower and now she had bloomed and was ready to be picked by him.

He turned his eyes widening slightly as he took in her outfit and her body before his lips curled into a smile of pleasure. It would seem she was taking to her new role with all the confidence and eagerness he expected from her. He never lied to her and made sure none of her teachers did either from the day her lessons started she knew what she was being groomed for what her place was in the palace. Some might have argued it was unfair to ask a girl right out of the orphanage to be that but Farrah was special she took to the news eagerly and soon was proving her self in all of her lessons. He still remembered all the progress reports praising her all the girls who told him how good his little Farrah was doing as he fucked them hard. He made sure all his harem girls taught her how to pleasure him and that each of them were well fucked In return. That would change tonight though a promise he made to Farrah would assure she was his one and only from now on.

“My flower” He murmured coming over to her his eyes still feasting on her body “you are truly beautiful I was waiting to see if you would join me and walk with me to the party” H4 murmured cupping her cheek and stroking it softly “though now that I have seen you and your pretty new dress I must admit going to the party is farthest from my mind” he murmured his hand moving to her cleavage and fingering the edges of the dress that his her breast from him.

“I would much rather bring you to bed my flower” He murmured his voice husky with sex “the party pales in comparison to spending the night with you in bed” he remarked even as his eyes grew dark with lust. He knew they had to go to the party and he sighed trying to control himself as he slipped his hand into her and gave it a small squeeze.
 
Farah relished in the look Alex was giving her. He told her she was beautiful and called her by her nickname. Farah had always loved that name. It made her feel special and important. It let her know she was more than just a pitied orphan girl. She gasped when his hand caressed the side of her dress. She could just feel the slight pressure of his hand against her breast and it made her dizzy. She thought about all the years he'd looked at her with that same desire in his eyes, and how tonight he would be able to fulfill it.

A nervous desire claimed her when Alex suggested they skip the party altogether. Over the years she'd become accustomed to his touch and gotten used to the thinly veiled desire in his dark eyes, but now that she was of age and he'd finally given himself permission to touch her in places he'd only dreamed about, Farah, although confident in her training, did admit to herself that she was a bit nervous about what was to come. She wasn't nervous about pleasuring him; she was completely confident in that, as the other harem girls had praised her time and time again on her abilities. What Farah was worried about was the aftermath of the pleasure. The sultan had had numerous personal pleasure slaves throughout his life, many of whom had been discarded or gifted to the guards after Alex had tired of them. He had assured her that once he took her for his own that he would not be intimate with anyone else, but Farah was still nervous about it. She hoped she would prove as great a lover to him as he'd always anticipated her to be.

His lack of interest in finding a Queen gave her a daunting hope that perhaps she could fill that role. Because of her grand aspiration, she evaded his offer to celebrate the party in his bedroom. She did not want him to start thinking of her as a simple pleasure servant now that she'd come of age. No, Farah wanted him to continue to think of her as his companion. She wanted to mean more to him than any other girl ever had. So Farah leaned into his touch as he caressed her cheek, but made sure to decline his offer. "My love, you know I've been waiting to give myself to you since we've met but..." She sighed. "I think we should wait just a little bit longer. Your guests know you as a great and kind sultan. You shouldn't disappoint them." She blushed then, adding, "I also want to be able to have all night with you. I-I am a little nervous. I want to take my time to pleasure you after the party. I don't want to rush. Is that alright, my love?" The way Farah spoke was with a mixture of genuine affection and practiced adoration. The girls had trained Farah that she had to be tasteful with her sexuality. She still had to play the role of an innocent young girl now and become a cock slut in his bed. She couldn't appear overconfident, because that would be intruding on the sultan's power. She had to be reserved but eager, and Farah had been playing that role her whole life. She was ready to take it to the next level this evening.
 
“I suppose you are right” Alex said begrudgingly watching as she leaned into her cheek and looked at him. He found himself falling deeper into her eyes and sighed wanting so badly to shut the doors and spend the night with her. Her words made sense and he wanted to spend the whole night with her as well but was less interested in the party. The foreign diplomats and people around were just there to be there not to really celebrate his birthday. Of course the sultan was loved and so he had no doubt some of them were there to express good tidings but they were far and few. He was a solitary man who preferred spending time with Farrah his love. He would cast every one out of the palace if he could and just be with her.

“There is no need to be nervous my love” Alex said shaking him from his thoughts and giving her a small gentle smile “I promise to be gentle with you and take my time you know that my sweet girl I am nervous as well since we have both longed and worked for this night for so long but I have no doubt it will go smoothly and a night of love for both of us” Alex murmured stroking her cheek before dropping his hand. He walked over and slid his elbow into hers before starting to escort her downstairs.

Alex didn’t want to be declared at his own party so when he walked out a lot of people didn’t notice him yet. The part was in the palace’s main grounds and stretched to the boundaries of the palace. There were people every where along with expensive foods and a multitude of entertainment ventures.

“Dear lord give me strength” Alex murmured looking at the grounds from the staircase and smiling at her ”Help guide me my flower” He murmured winking at her before beginning to enter the crowds and making the required rounds of him as a sultan.
 
Back
Top