Young Female Seeks Obscenely Rich Sugar Daddy...

YES. But if you lick too good I'll expire before I have the chance to write you into my will. Right now I have you penciled in for the smaller of the two villas in Greece, my entire collection of vintage butterscotch, and the '68 Volkswagen Van.

The van! .........yes thats right out of my childhood.........:heart: but pencil means nothing...I need cold hard cash...before I end up on the street...

The van! .........yes thats right out of my childhood.........:heart: but pencil means nothing...I need cold hard cash...before I end up on the street...

I must admit you are intriguing . . . you're more interested in the '68 VW bus (custom interior) than my Greek villa. But as I weigh the options here, do I get a piece of the action if you end up on the street? And will you be wearing fishnet stockings?

Posting from my death bed and ready to give you my inheritance made from selling steak from out of trucks. My only condition is you let me get a handful of tit before my last rights. :rose::nana:

Posting from my death bed and ready to give you my inheritance made from selling steak from out of trucks. My only condition is you let me get a handful of tit before my last rights. :rose::nana:

Does the truck and frozen steaks come with the deal?

I much older than you may think. Though my heart is quite sound, so I don't look like I'll be kickin it for a few years still. Though you never know... Sometimes life throws you a curve ball!

Back