Justice for Trayvon??

True talk, I had thought about bumping this thread up for commemorating Trayvon's 18th birthday, but upon reflection, considered the bullshit derp and squawk from all the shitstains in here (from the OP on down) struggling to have the supreme blurt over what they don't have a clue about a disservice to his memory and the verity of who he really was.

Never surprised me that it dried up as soon as the stains, derp custodians and meme vectors ran out of juice to fuel their piss. Some of them don't even exist here anymore. Didn't even come to Lit to get their freak on, but hey, when you can't get it up...

Realness perseveres. We'll see an end and hopefully some closure to this travesty this year, bet.

"This Super Bowl sucks more dick than adult Trayvon Martin would have for drug money."

- Former South Carolina GOP executive director Todd Kincannon

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/todd-kincannon-trayvon-martin-tweet_n_2618895.html

tumblr_mhonsoiM9l1rurz0yo1_500.jpg


Yeah, that was some bullshit. Fucking stains never stop.
 
Last edited:
OK folks, just what, in your opinion, constitute 'justice' for Trayvon?

As more facts come to light daily the picture of Trayvon Martin that is forming is considerably different than presented in those 5 year old photographs of a baby faced 12 yr. old.

And the picture that is starting to emerge concerning Zimmerman is not quite the gun happy racist we were led to believe in the initial stories.

So, what is justice for Trayvon?

Ishmael
One thing that no one mentions is those local politcians who are demanding justice for one of their consituents. George Zimmerman is also one of yours.
 
Nuthin more useless and quicker forgot than a dead nigga.

Trayvon is beyond the benefits of justice, what all the niggaz is howling about is for some token of esteem for themselves.

I see that the niggaz is now indignant about Michelle Obamas ass. Her booty needs a WIDE LOAD banner, but the niggaz says such remarks are racist.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
By May Trayvon will be as forgotten as Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson and John Lennon.

Been a year. Ain't forgotten.

tumblr_m9wofiCO961qa6g1m.gif


Nowhere even close to being forgotten.

Le Shitstain Struggle. So many tears, even after five-minute return-to-post edits to struggle yet again.

Charlie-Brown.gif
 
No BLACK THUG

Attacking

a

CIVIC MINDED CPMMUNITY ORGANIZER

NO BLACK DEAD THUG

He would be free to roam and pillage

STFU, COON
 
I know.


Now that he has been overshadowed by an Administration soft on Terrorism, Strong on Bullying the public, and acting Nixonian towards the press, all of his peeps have abandoned the poster boy in the war on the white man...



... now they are 100% focused on circling the wagons.
 
I know.


Now that he has been overshadowed by an Administration soft on Terrorism, Strong on Bullying the public, and acting Nixonian towards the press, all of his peeps have abandoned the poster boy in the war on the white man...



... now they are 100% focused on circling the wagons.

tumblr_mkllx2wugn1qmg8fmo1_400.gif


?
 
A true civic minded community organizer who gave his FREE TIME to his community

who ANY RATIONAL community would LOVE to call their own


vs


A CRAZED DRUG INFUSED THUG



and we side with the LATTER???????????????????


DEGENERATE STATE OF AMERICA
 
A true civic minded community organizer who gave his FREE TIME to his community

who ANY RATIONAL community would LOVE to call their own


vs


A CRAZED DRUG INFUSED THUG



and we side with the LATTER???????????????????


DEGENERATE STATE OF AMERICA

He might as well be a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, al Qaeda in Libya (and Syria), or Chechen fundamentalists as far as the administration is concerned.
 
Izzy's sputterings prove the hatred of black America for Hispanics. Hispanics get no justice in the eyes of the black community; justice is their sole purview.


One wonders how long they can remain political partners in the Democrat Party what with white liberal America giving the numeric edge to the latter...

;) ;)

Izzy will be the last one to figure out what has been done to him.
 
I don't know until more is discovered at the trial.

Depends on who the aggressor was.

This is one of the few trials I will be glued to.


I do not think that Zimmerman's goal at anytime was to kill Trayvon.

What I think is sad is that if another black person HAD killed Trayvon for no reason, we wouldn't even hear about it.

It's because the media described Zimmerman as a 'white' Hispanic. and all the other garbage they did to gin up the race angle and everything else.


OK folks, just what, in your opinion, constitute 'justice' for Trayvon?

As more facts come to light daily the picture of Trayvon Martin that is forming is considerably different than presented in those 5 year old photographs of a baby faced 12 yr. old.

And the picture that is starting to emerge concerning Zimmerman is not quite the gun happy racist we were led to believe in the initial stories.

So, what is justice for Trayvon?

Ishmael
 
Back
Top