Gladiators Guestbook: stop by to say hi, or stay and talk a while

Hey, Glad. How you doing? Mind if I hang out a bit. I'm just roaming around a bit. I peeked in on the TK thread and KB is feasting on a noob. Exactly why I won't go over there. :kiss:

Oooo, should I go watch the slaughter?

lol you're welcome to stay I promise I'll keep you warm, hehe

yup it seemed to, however I've contracted a virus,
... have anymore home treatments I could use?

Maybe.....let me think of which one would work the best. I'd have to find out the symptoms first.

Last edited:
I'm laughing because I think you missed the inuendo... *smirks*
hugs, sorry I took so long to reply had to go eat hadn't had food in a while, lol

I think you missed mine too! LOL Shortness of breath, muscles tight, hard and ache. Can't concentrate, drooling. :D

LMAO! now I'm the one who feels stupid
yup those sound like what I'm suffering

Well, looks as though there isn't going to be a party tonight at ice's. I just peeked and it's pretty quiet. You have to get better anyway. Let's see what what your temperature is. *pulls out a thermometer and wonders if it is an oral or rectal*:rolleyes:

Well, looks as though there isn't going to be a party tonight at ice's. I just peeked and it's pretty quiet. You have to get better anyway. Let's see what what your temperature is. *pulls out a thermometer and wonders if it is an oral or rectal*:rolleyes:
Ooooo, sounds scary... lol
yeah real quiet over there. That's ok I'm here for you... sorry I'm not too interesting though

Ooooo, sounds scary... lol
yeah real quiet over there. That's ok I'm here for you... sorry I'm not too interesting though

What! I think your great fun. *as I flop on the couch* Put on some music and I'll grab some drinks. I can tell you that frat story now. Once upon a time.....:D

What! I think your great fun. *as I flop on the couch* Put on some music and I'll grab some drinks. I can tell you that frat story now. Once upon a time.....:D
*grabs drinks and goes to sit next to Rae after putting my ipod on shuffle* So what's the story? *puts an arm around Rae*

Hey, ice. Good to see you. How are you? Glad to see you around.:D

Back