Smallville AU

Tina Greer

Tina Greer, like Clark and Lana, was a high school senior at Smallville High. Which meant that everyone knew her and her family just like it was for everyone in Smallville. Part of being in a small town. Her father had died when she was very young in an explosion at the old LutherCorp plant. Her mother supported them with the money that came in from her antique shop. Tina worked there every afternoon after school, and she hated every minute of it. There were other things she'd rather being doing, and as she watched Clark Kent arrive to school that morning she knew that she wanted to do a lot of those things with him.

However Clark, for as long as she remembered, only seemed to have eyes for Lana Lang. She seemed to be the only female that he ever talked to. Tina had tried a few times, but it was always awkward between them. Which made her furious as she watched how much more comfortable he seemed with her. But she still clung to some hope, after all they may have lived near each other, but it was obvious that he had never gone out with her. In fact because Smallville was so small she would have heard if he had even asked her out, which he hadn't. So she decided since she shared a lunch period with Clark that she'd take some initative and ask him out herself.
 
JK (earlier that morning)

Lex followed Mr. Kent into the house. Mindful of the worry that had come over his host.

"I appreciate all you and your family have done for me. I also appreciate the fact that regardless of the fact that I am my father's son you have welcomed me into your home." Lex smiled faintly. He was very tired. This issue had taken a lot of his time over the last few months. Many waking nights, many seemingly endless days. "It started with my accident I think. I was willing to see it as a sign. An omen. For me to have survived was... well... beyond the improbable. But my Father... you know how he is Mr. Kent. He can't accept an answer he doesn't want. I know he has been digging into that matter for a long time." Lex paused as he poured a cup of coffee.

"Until recently I had figured it was just his normal mania. However, I recently discovered he had been syphoning large amounts of funds and investing them in a company called Cadmus. After I went through channels that I wish I didn't have to explore I have learned that this Cadmus is some sort of a lab. But my sources have not been able to tell me what this lab is doing." Lex paused once again to drink some coffee.

"I am afraid of what he may be up to. And, while I know I could just turn him over to the officials for the questionable financial exchanges, I know his lawyers will have it all swept under the rug and have him home before dinner. I am at a loss Mr. Kent. I don't know what I should do." Lex looked thoughtfully at Mr. Kent.

Jonathon had taken a sip of his coffee, which fortunately actually helped him from just saying the first thing that came to him mind. "Well Lex your in a tough position. You've seen first hand what has happened to some of those that have taken on your father and have lost. If he were any other man I'd say go after him, but he's your father and I know how hard it is for a son to go against his father."

Jonathon paused and ate some food. he used the time to think of what to tell the younger man. He had known Lionel Luther a long time now, and he remembered Lex's mother as well. When she was alive she seemed to be able to keep Lionel's more agressive tendencies in check. "Your a good man Lex. I've seen that these last few years. Your defiantely not your father's son and every bit the human being your mother was. SO all I can say is do what you think is right. Which would be the same advice I would give to Clark or anyone else. But also to watch your back. It isn't wise to go against Lionel Luther unless you have a plan, and several backups."
 
Clark Kent

His morning classes were boring. He didn't know if it was because they really do anything the first day, except talk about what they'd be doing that year or if it was because he was looking forward to lunch and what he was planning on doing.

When the bell rang indicating the end of the period Clark went to the cafeteria. He got in line like everyone else and began picking out things to eat. Today it was a cheese burger,fries, a slice of apple pie, and finally a tall glass orange juice. As he turned around he saw Lana and smiled "Hi Lana, want to share a table together?"
 
Lana Lang

"Sure Clark.. Where.. Ewww.. are you gonna eat that stuff? It's like soooo nasty and bad for you. You're mom would have a fit if she saw you with a burger and fries. Besides it's like so all american.. I'm suprised you don't have a hot dog on there as well." Turning her skirt swisshed against tanned legs as she headed for a table, next to - but not with, the other cheerleaders.

Slipping onto the bench she looked at him, "So, did you try out or not?"
 
Clark smiled one of his famous smiles and then followed Lana to the table she had chosen. His eyes looked up and down as he examined her, and they stopped when they arrived at her ass. All of a sudden he found himself beginning to sweat. He knew he had to be blushing, but hey Lana did have a nice ass, and that cheerleader uniform only seemed to put it even more on display.

He sat down across from her and looked up into her eyes. "What makes you think mom doesn't know?" he asked her. Of course he already knew the answer to that. Martha Kent was well aware of everything that her son ate, because he always told her. That was why she always made sure that everything he ate at home was healthy. Of course he also knew that Martha didn't worry to much about what he ate anymore because of the family secret. Since he was a kid they had learned that Clark could pretty much eat anything and it didn't seem to effect him. He never even had a cavity.

Clark ate some of his fries and then after he chewed (his mother would be so proud of him for that) and swallowed he answered Lana's question. "Na, it's really more like me showing up and reporting to the coaches. It was pretty much decided that I would be starting already. However I need to prove I can do it still, which will happen this afternoon during the first practice."
 
Lex looked at Mr. Kent long and hard. He knew he was right. Taking on Lionel without unquestionable proof and several fall backs, was suicide.

"Mr. Kent, I guess you have a point. For now I am going to continue to try to keep tabs on this as best I can. If it becomes clear that whatever he is up to is a danger... well, I will risk what I have to I guess. One thing I have also learned from you Mr. Kent... do the right thing. No matter the personal cost. I respect that about you and your family." Lex smiles warmly at his host. "Mind if I hang around a bit? Maybe I can do some work? Take my mind of things?"
 
Lex looked at Mr. Kent long and hard. He knew he was right. Taking on Lionel without unquestionable proof and several fall backs, was suicide.

"Mr. Kent, I guess you have a point. For now I am going to continue to try to keep tabs on this as best I can. If it becomes clear that whatever he is up to is a danger... well, I will risk what I have to I guess. One thing I have also learned from you Mr. Kent... do the right thing. No matter the personal cost. I respect that about you and your family." Lex smiles warmly at his host. "Mind if I hang around a bit? Maybe I can do some work? Take my mind of things?"

Jonathon smiled "Your always welcome to stay here Lex, whether you do any work or not." He said wanting to make sure the young Luthor understood that he didn't need to do the Kents any favors because he wanted some free advice. "However that doesn't mean I'm going to turn you down either." he added and then laughed. "I'll show you a few things that can use some help with after we eat." With that the two stopped taking and dug their forks into what Martha had prepared for them.
 
Lana Lang

"So, you got a permission slip signed and delivered already?" Lana asked. "All sporting courses have that requirement. I got mine last week, and the physical. At least they don't do blood work. Eww."

"I've seen a few ne faces, a lot of the same ones thopugh. Haven't seen Chloe yet, but I'm sure she's a round somewhere. Probably getting the Torch ready for the first run of the year. I wonder who's gonna get the cover shot this time?"
 
Clark Kent; Smallville High Lunch Room

Clark put a few a few fries into his mouth and swallowed them before he spoke again. "I have no idea. But knowing Chloe it'll probably have something to do with her wall of the weird." He said with a smile.

He paused for a bit and then seemed to get serious. "Uhmm Lana I was wondering, would you like to go out to a movie sometime?" he asked her. There he had done it, it was as if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. But then that weight was replaced by a new one as he realized that she still had to give him an answer. He began to feel his heart pounding, and his hands were sweating profusely.
 
Lana Lang

"Hmm.. depends on the movie and when... doesn't it?" Lana asked seriously.

Suddenly she broke into a grin and said, "Of course I'll go to a movie with you Clark. I was beginning to think you were gay or thought i was hideous or something. I mean... we've lived across from each other for like ever..."

Grabbing a banana off her tray she peeled it and then began to slowly eat it, while she looked at him.
 
Clark Kent; Smallville High Lunch Room

"Hmm.. depends on the movie and when... doesn't it?" Lana asked seriously.

Suddenly she broke into a grin and said, "Of course I'll go to a movie with you Clark. I was beginning to think you were gay or thought i was hideous or something. I mean... we've lived across from each other for like ever..."

Grabbing a banana off her tray she peeled it and then began to slowly eat it, while she looked at him.

Clark looked back at her, his eyes into hers. But then they wondered down to her soft lips locked on them as she slowly ate her banana. It was as if she were eating it in slow motion, more with her lips then normal. She was about half done with the banana when he was able to regain his composure. "Well... is there anything you'd like to see?" he asked her and then took a very long drink. He needed to calm down or else there would be an accident. He wondered if maybe this was a bad idea. If he could handle it. She had already said yes and now he was having second thoughts. After all Lana was the most beautiful girl at Smallville High.
 
Movie

"Underworld, Rise of the Lycans is coming out wednesday.. How about friday night?" Lana finally suggested, the last of the banana long since swallowed and down her slender throat. Shifting her legs Lana crossed them, one over the other. Incidentaly, or accidentaly, brushing one foot along Clarks' leg.

"Unless you have something else in mind?" she asked, one eyebrow arching mischieviously as her foot rubbed his leg.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Clark Kent; Smallville High Lunch Room

"Underworld, Rise of the Lycans is coming out wednesday.. How about friday night?" Lana finally suggested, the last of the banana long since swallowed and down her slender throat. Shifting her legs Lana crossed them, one over the other. Incidentaly, or accidentaly, brushing one foot along Clarks' leg.

"Unless you ahve something else in mind?" she asked, one eyebrow arching mischieviously as her foot rubbed his leg.

Clark's eyes opened wide as he felt Lana's leg rubbing against his. Was it an an accident or was it more. He felt his face growing warm as the blood rushed to it. "Uhm nope nope that will be fine. I guess we can grab a bite to eat before, then catch the movie." he added and took a drink of his soda, hoping it would help cool him off. Somehow he doubted it.
 
Lana Lang, Smallville High Lunch Room

"Ok," Lana replied. Opening her milk she took a quick drink, some of the white lquid slipping down across her cheek as it escaped her lips. Setting the container down she licked the milkstache from her upper lip, then cleaned up the spilt milk with a finger. "Yummy," she said, a rather curious grin on her face.

"Well, gotta get to class." She said standing up, the rather tight sweater clinging to her chest in very interesting ways. Just as she walked past him Lana bent down and gave Clark a kiss on the cheek. " 'bout time you asked me out..."

Sashaying away between other students she hoped his eyes were watching her. Cause she watched him whenever he walked away.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Clark Kent; Smallville High Lunch Room

Clark turned and watched her walk away. He liked how her ass filled out those little shorts worn by the cheerleaders. He also liked how her hips Sashayed from left to right as she walked. Was that natural, or was she doing that on purpose he wondered. He brought his fist to his mouth and bit his finger to try and calm himself. "God where was Pete when he needed to talk to him." Clark missed his old friend. He had Lex, but he'd have to wait to talk to him until after school. There was John, but they had different schedules so there seeing each other during the course of the school day was few and far in between.

He looked at his watch and saw that Lana was right, the period would soon be over and he still had a lot of his lunch left. So he got down to business and ate the remains of his food, periodically he found his mind wondering back to Lana.


Meanwhile....

Tina had seen Lana kiss Clark before she left the lunch room. Obviously something had happened. Were they going out she wondered. That was unacceptable, she wanted Clark for herself. Lana could have anyone in the school, anyone except Clark. At least in Tina's mind.
 
Lana Lang

After classes and practice had ended Lana had stopped and watched Clark running around the field for a little bit, but obviously he needed a lot more practice than she did.

Sighing softly she turned and headed off for home. Once she was out of town she looked around and after making sure no one was watching she took off running.

She’d even gotten up to a pretty good clip, probably three hundred miles an hour. A couple laps around town and ut to the house. She’d do all the chores as soon as she got there too.

Then it happened.

She tripped.

A rut in the road was all it took.

Airborne.

Her books landed across three counties.

Well more accurately three states. One county here.. one county there…

“Shiiiiiiiit,” she screamed. The sound was a little too high pitched for most people to hear, unless they were about a mile up.

“Crap, Crap. Crap.” She muttered over and over again. How the hell was she supposed to get downnnnnn???!?!?!!?

And her body followed her will. She dropped. But with her forward momentum already engaged it was more like a dive. Slamming into the ground she plowed a furrow a quarter mile long and 50 foot deep.

After resting for a moment Lana stood up and looked around. There was snow on the ground so she was somewhere up north. But how far? Minnesota? Iowa?

Taking off at a run again she started looking for towns or road signs. After about ten minutes she stopped at a sign on the side of the road. “Quebec… Oh shit..”

“I’m soooo fucked.”

*****

Several hours later Lana walked into the house. Slowly and calmly and worrying at her lower lip with her teeth. ‘I wonder if the Kents wanted to buy a new barn?’ she thought to herself. ‘Cause they need to now…’ Off int eh distance she could here a couple timbers fall from the massive hole she’d made. Doing mach 3 and hitting a wood building did that she supposed. At least she hadn’t hit a person.

Shaking in disgust at just the thought of that happening she headed up stairs. And a longggg hot shower. She was gonna smell like dirt for at least a day.

But she’d conquered her fear of heights….
 
Clark Kent

All through out practice Clark felt as if he was being watched. This resulted in his messing up a couple of plays that he normally wouldn't have. Which of course led to a chewing out by the coach, about his star quarterback not having his mind on what was in front of him. Clark could do nothing but agree, since it was more then obvious that he wasn't focused. When he saw Lana he thought that maybe it was her that had been watching him, but the feeling was still there even after she had left.

Beause of his lack of focus, Clark had to run some extra laps after practice, so by the time he entered the showers he was all by himself. However the feeling he was being watched never left. In fact it wasn't until he got in his truck, and was on his way home that the feeling finally left him. He never knew that it was Tina Greer that had been watching him just out of sight.

*********

When he stopped his truck outside of the barn and he got out, Clark was in shock as he saw the hole in the side of it. As he walked in he saw that the whole had a twin on the other side of the barn. That was when Clark heard the saw going. He walked over and saw his father cutting boards. "Dad what happened here?" he said in shock

Jonathon stopped the saw and turned to see his son. "I wish I knew son. I came home after running some errands and there was these two huge holes in the barn. I thought maybe something had happened with you. But I can see by the look on your face that isn't so."

"Nope, been busy with first day of practice." Clark said as he grabbed a few boards that his father had cut as well as a hand full of nails and took them over to one side of the barn and put them in place. He then took the nail and drove it into the board easily with just his thumb.

"Fortunately Lex had already left for the day, or else that would have been an interesting conversation."

"Lex was here?" Clark asked.

"Yeah he wanted some advice, and then wanted to do some work around the farm." Jonathon took another break from cutting wood. "Son, I want you to becareful around Loinel Luther. Lex thinks that man is up to something, and he knows his father better then anyone."

Clark nodded and continued putting up the boards. With Clark's help the were able to repair both walls. Repainting it could wait until later, first priorety was to get the holes patched up.
 
Lana Lang

Walking back into her bedroom, steam billowing from her private bathroom, Lana looked at her closet wondering what she should wear. Trying a couple things on she finally stood in front of her mirror naked. Sucking in her stomach she considered her profile. "My god i'm fat. Need more vegies and fruit and less starch."

Cupping her breasts she held them up a little, trying to decide wether she should wear a bra or go without. Fianlly she went back to the closet and dresser and selected a white halter top that showed off her summer tan, and blue jean cuts that showed off her legs - and rather cute ass - rather nicely, at least she hoped they did.

****

Some time later Lana bounded out the door and down the steps. Walking she headed across the fields to the Kent house. One to find out how much damaged she'd done to the barn. And two, to find out if the Kents would like a cucumber salad...

Walking up to the barn she called out "Hello.. anybody home?" Even though she knew they were. Both trucks were here.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Clark Kent

Clark was was still drying off from his second shower of the day when he heard Lana's voice. "I'm up in the loft Lana!" he called out as he tossed the towel on the sofa and and was walking to where he had some of his spare shirts. He had on his boxers, and his jeans, just hadn't decided on a shirt as yet. He was thankfull that they had managed to get the barn fixed, since he pretty much was using the loft as an apartment these days. The cold wouldn't bother him, but he would find the wind blowing into the barn would have been annoying.

When he turned around and saw Lana standing there in her halter top, and cut-offs it was like he was a deer caught in the headlights of an on comming car. He dropped the red t-shirt he was going to put on, but at that moment he really wasn't even thinking about that.
 
Last edited:
Lana Lang

Climbing the steps Lana turned the corner and watched Clark drop his shirt on the floor. "Clumbsy lately?" She asked, climbing the last few steps and crossing to where he stood. Setting teh salad on the coffee table next to his books she crouched down in front of him and picked up the shirt, her eyes flicker to his crotch, and admiring the significant shape she saw there.

Starightening up she stepped just a fraction closer to him, her one hand pressing the shirt into his had, the other resting on his chest. And apparently completely oblivious to the hard nipples poking against the white fabric of her top.
 
Clark Kent

She was so close he could smell the scent of her shampoo. That along with feeling her hand on his chest, and of course as he looked down and saw her nipples poking out against the fabric of her shirt was having a very pronounced effect on him In fact he was already feeling the need to adjust himself in his jeans, but couldn't with her that close. "Thank you." he finally was able to say as he took the shirt into his hand. "So what's up?" he asked her as he turned away and saw the salad she had placed on the little table. "Oooo is that one of your cucumber salads?" he asked as he walked over to it and took a few slices into his mouth He didn't know what it was, but he just couldn't get enough of her cucumber salads. They even tasted better then Martha's which was rare when that happened.

Besides eating some of the salad would help him stay focused enough that his heat vision nor his x-rays would kick in without his wanting to. Although seeing Lana the way she was, he was sure tempted. He could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra, but he was wondering if she was wearing any panties. "Think pure thoughts Kent." he thought to himself over and over again. But damn it was hard.
 
Lana Lang

Lana's eyes devoured Clark's muscular body as he turned and began eating her special salad. He had such a hot ass she wanted to just grab it in both hands and squeeze. But that was for another time, if he ever got the courage up...

But his mirror hand been nicely placed, it allowed her to see the reflection of the outline of his 'private parts'. "So," she said walking to the edge of the loft ad leaning against the balcony. "What happened to the barn?" she finished, pointing at the new boards. From behind the outline of her high riding string bikini panties was very visible. She half hoped he'd capu her ass, half hoped he caress her breasts from behind and rub his hard shaft aganist her butt, half hoped he'd take her right here and now, and half hoped he was a perfect gentleman and did nothing.
 
Clark Kent

"We have no idea. It's the weirdest thing, i got home and it was like that. Dad was already fixing it. He was in shock as well. Fortunately we had spare wood from that last tornado that blew through here." he told her as he turned around and nearly choked on a cucumber that he had been eating. He saw the black string of her bikini panties just visible under her shorts. God she had a magnificent ass. He found himself wanting to walk over to her cup it. He longed to know what it would feel like in his hands.

He knew the thoughts he was having were normal, all teenagers had them. But he had to be even more careful, since he wasn't normal. But Lana was so.... intoxicating. While she looked over the rail, he used the oppertunity to put his shirt on and make a quick adjustment to his hardening shaft. It wouldn't hide things for long, but it would buy him some time. Unless of course he became even more aroused.
 
Lana

Turning around sooner than expected Lana watched as Clark's ahnd dipped down inside his jeans and she saw him 'adjusting' himself. Turning back to the barn, before he could realize she'd seen him, Lana smiled to herself. At least Clark wasn't gay...

Giving him another moment she turned once more and faced him. "So, what's your plans for Saturday?" SHe asked, "I'm figuring we're going out Friday night?" she finished, her feet rested on the floor slightly parted as she leaned back aginst the rail. Unfortunatly her postion also forced her chest out a little.
 
Clark Kent

Clark almost let out a small moan when she turned around and her chest was sticking out just a bit. Her nipples seemed to be begging for his attention. "Uhm yeah. I mean Friday I have the game at five o'clock, that should be done by seven. Then I figure we can go grab a bite to eat, then see Underworld like you want to." he told her. "As for Saturday, don't know what mom and dad have planned or if they have anything planned yet. Why do you want to do something on Saturday?" he asked her as he stared into her eyes. He found himself drowning in them.
 
Back
Top