Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Soon they heard a soon she smiled as he asked if she wanted to get the door she was wet,her panties was soaked,she moved away and walked over and open the door and there stood their fun for tonight she was pretty her tits was not as big as hers but he loved looking at them.

"Hi holly come in you look nice" Holly smiled and walked in and said "thanks" he said hi and she blushed .Jesus walked in front her " have you done any thing with girls" Holly smiled and told her a little and Jess smiled " good we come 2 in one your get your fun with him but I have my way of pleasing you too now I'm new at this been a few months but he loves it"Holly smiles as Hess move closer and kiss her they hear a groan soon hands are exploring each other Hess rubbing her tits squeezing and holly moan " you like tits played with I see" Holly moan most guys not take the time"

Jesus smiled and licked a nipple then pulled back " I want you go strip him it looks he needs air" Holly sigh and laugh and walks over.
 
Standing quietly as you invite Holly in . . . asking if she likes to play with girls . . . immediately kissing her and going for her tits, getting some moans from Holly . . .

Once Holly's tits were out in the open, I watch as you lean in licking a nipple . . . Holly moaning even louder . . . until you stop and send her over to strip me . . . Holly knows that she will be in for a hot night . . .

She is a bit timid at first, unbuttoning my shirt, undoing my belt, sliding the zipper down, her hand coming in contact with my hard shaft . . . hearing a slight gasp from her lips as my cock presses thru the material against her fingers . . .

"Don't stop now, Holly . . . please," I say as she begins to slide my slacks down and off . . mu cock straining at my bikini briefs . . . she looks over at you, waiting for your approval to free my cock.
 
Jess moves back as she watch her go over and began to strip his shirt off a bit shy at first then undid his belt and pushed his pants down then looked at his hard cover cock and looked over at her her hands on his hips she nod at her and she watched as she pushed his briefs down freeing his cock and heard her moan and runned her hand over it to his balls she sigh.Jess moved closer and kneel by her and told her " lick it "And Holly began at the head licking around it then down to the base,Jess reached over pulling her nipple alittle and pinching it as she watched her licked his balls then back up " Now take him in your mouth" She told her as she pulled he nipples and heard her moan.

Holly moan taking his cock down feeling Jess pinch her nipples made her so wet she came tonight knowing she would be in a 3 some but most was not like this she could tell now this was a 2 in one for her and the idea made her hot.

Jess reached under holly and rubbed at her clit making her moan Jess lean forward licking his balls a little as hollys mouth went up she would lick.
 
As you reach down and start rubbing Holly's clit . . . I push your head toward you naked tits . .. "Go ahead. Jess . . . suck on those tits." I head Holly gasp as your lips circle around one nipple, then the other. I plan on holding back my orgasm as long as possible . . . not going to cum until you tell me when and where.
 
She takes a nipple in her mouth and suck then the other one as Holly still sucks your hard cock soon she pulls back still rubbing her clit she hear her moan and looks up at you " Are you close i can tell she is i think both could come you want his cum in your mouth" Holly looks over at her wide eyes and sucks faster " Thats it deeper"She enters a finger in her and hear her moan as she began to move it in and out hitting the right spots because she is a girl she can find a little quicker then most guys.

Soon she feel her hole tighten and her body shudders as she comes Jess look up " Come in her mouth" Soon he is cumming and watch as holly swallows bout 3 times then pulls off and breathing heavy Jess pull away and puts her finger to your mouth and you take it sucking her juice off Jess smiles as Holly watches than Jess smiles " Oh we are not done with you yet in a few here you going ride this nice thing and now he came ill bet you'll come unless 2 times before he does honey why don't you lay down watching all that i need to cum" Holly smiles and stands as you go over and lay down.

Holly comes over and kisses Jess and hands roam the body and soon Jess pulls away and smiles " straddle him don't be him in yet" She does and sigh Jess smiles chatting by him "lean down let him feel suck them nipples"
 
Back
Top