Lit has so few under 25

kitten00

Really Really Experienced
Im new to lit, but in my short time here I have noticed there are so few who are under 25 or still in their teens (18 and up , of course). This is probably due to the fact that most young people have yet to fully understand and explore their sexuality, but to those who are 18 and up (Im 18) PM me or reply on this thread I d love to interact with my fellow young kinksters!! :cattail:

Totally proving my point on the lack of younger members!

In the Personals there are at least a dozen new threads each day from "eighteen to twenty" year olds who are all "new girls to Lit". They post a lot there.

I am 21 and was here on and off since I turned 18. But I agree, most people on here tend to be a bit older then that.

In the Personals there are at least a dozen new threads each day from "eighteen to twenty" year olds who are all "new girls to Lit". They post a lot there.

Sadly a lot of those "people" are usually not who they say they are, even if they are people. It's one of the sad things about trying to find a good partner here.

Sadly a lot of those "people" are usually not who they say they are, even if they are people. It's one of the sad things about trying to find a good partner here.

I know nothing of them, as I've never held a conversation with them, but just knew there's always a ton of new personal ads from "young girls" at Lit daily. :) When you look at registration dates, you'll find that they're all over the spectrum. Some have been/were eighteen back in 2002 (or whatever) and have stayed here that long. Perhaps it will/does happen still? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 21 and was here on and off since I turned 18. But I agree, most people on here tend to be a bit older then that.

Doubly good to know! Thanks guys and to everyone who has Pmd me introducing themselves

i am 21 and have been on lit for over a year...will be the first to admit though that one of the main reasons im here is because of an as yet unfulfilling sex life lol

Congratulations to everyone so young discovering more of who they are and what they like.

I wish you all a joyous journey!

i am 21 and have been on lit for over a year...will be the first to admit though that one of the main reasons im here is because of an as yet unfulfilling sex life lol

Completely understand and thank you for sharing! I hope the sex has gotten more fufilling :)

25 here, been coming on lit regularly since 18 as it has great mom/son and ANR lit

Last edited:
I think there are more than it may seem. It may be intimidating for a younger member to post, but I think there are some snooping around, reading, and following threads.
I think Lit is sort of set up for either older users, or nerdy type. I have come across a few 18-25 year old members, but if you think about it, it's much easier to go out enjoy your youth rather than burrow in to a site like Lit.
Just my two cents.

Yep

I'm 25.. I think I've been coming to lit for 3 years but just recently made an account.. Always looking to explore some kinks I don't feel safe exploding with people I know.

24 here!!.. and its been not a long time since i came of Lit forums. more so.. a lot many 20 something people are there on here!!

Yeah, I'm afraid that it can sometimes be a bit difficult here on Lit if you're a young person who wants to interact with other young people.

On the other hand, if you're a young person who really enjoys interacting with older people... Welcome to paradise. :D

Back