Fun Texas Girl Looking for to Meet Men

Yesterday just felt like a strange day. Not sure if anyone else felt like that. It was just off. Oh well. Today feels better. Paramount sent me a transformer that I'm happily playing with so, all is well. How is everyone else doing?
doing well... it's a great start to a lovely day

New Zealand, you were a magical place. I adored you immensely, even if you were a bit cold for this particular Texan. Oh well, guess it a time to get back to the real world. How has everyone been?

If we had only known you were here Sfg, the kiwi contingent here could have put on a welcome! Trust the stay was pleasant with a few relaxing interludes.

If we had only known you were here Sfg, the kiwi contingent here could have put on a welcome! Trust the stay was pleasant with a few relaxing interludes.

lol Ah, your fellow countrymen did great. New Zealand and Ireland have had some of the absolute nicest people I've ever met in all my travels.

I took my nephews to see transformers last night. It was loud, it was obnoxious, the plot was thinly veiled and it was some kind of awesome!

Usually with movies at some point during the weekend I have to go in the auditoriums and handle a situation like a crying kid, or some jerk who has decided to listen to music during his movie and refuses to turn it off when others around him ask. Or any other wide variety of scenarios. So I go in, and generally see spoilers. It's been a long time since I went into a movie I haven't seems spoilers on and I forgot how much more enjoyable that makes the ride. Will they or won't they get their comeuppance!? It was a lot of fun. Guess there was something positive that came from how busy we were this weekend.

Anyway, My younger nephew is the type that cheers at everything. Especially for loud fast cars. Which who doesn't get excited by the purr of a loud, fast car? I do. It gives me chills! But for some reason in the theater he kept it all low key. I tried to encourage him to always be that guy who cheers in movies at something he likes. I love that guy! That guy is having a blast, which makes the rest of us have fun. He was too shy though. I'm going to work on him though.

lol Ah, your fellow countrymen did great. New Zealand and Ireland have had some of the absolute nicest people I've ever met in all my travels.

I just found your thread, and this post caughty my eyes. I'm just a bit jealous that you've been to New Zealand, because that's where my dream vacation will go to at some point :)

Have you by any chance ever been to Denmark?

I just found your thread, and this post caughty my eyes. I'm just a bit jealous that you've been to New Zealand, because that's where my dream vacation will go to at some point :)

Have you by any chance ever been to Denmark?

Nope, never been to Denmark.

But I'll tell you with all honesty, New Zealand is everything you've dreamed.

I haven't heard a single good thing about Transformers yet, but on the fact that you're a geek alone - and you brave awesome movies with your nephews - I support this. :)

I also sent you a PM by means of saying hello. Take it easy! :D

Nope, never been to Denmark.

But I'll tell you with all honesty, New Zealand is everything you've dreamed.
I will at some point travel around New Zealand, and I'm sure I'll love it :) My next trip will be a return trip to Malaysia in November, I'm already looking forward to it.

Rant of the day: brought to you in part by blind ignorances, because why acknowledge a problem, when you can deny it's total existence.

The most irritating thing I feel like a leader can do is ignore and disregard the voice of experience. Just because someone is subordinate to you, does not mean you know more than they do. The inability to use that experience and knowledge for the betterment of your team and job performance stunts not only your growth but also your success as leader... It also makes you a giant asshole who we all want to punch in the face.

who are you ranting about? That sounds very familiar but I feel like it could be anybody.

Rant of the day: brought to you in part by blind ignorances, because why acknowledge a problem, when you can deny it's total existence.

The most irritating thing I feel like a leader can do is ignore and disregard the voice of experience. Just because someone is subordinate to you, does not mean you know more than they do. The inability to use that experience and knowledge for the betterment of your team and job performance stunts not only your growth but also your success as leader... It also makes you a giant asshole who we all want to punch in the face.

I SO know the feeling ... sometimes you just wish you could tell your boss the truth, and the walk away and never come back!

I've just looked through your posts, and I see that you are a Boondock Saints fan as well! I do like that in a woman ;)

Hmmmmm

Sexyfangirl82 said:
who doesn't get excited by the purr of a loud, fast car? I do. It gives me chills! But for some reason in the theater he kept it all low key. I tried to encourage him to always be that guy who cheers

:) I like to be encouraged too! I get excited by the loud purr of a fast girl in my car!

Could you manage the cinema of my mind? :cool:

Yesterday was one of those days you just want to write off it sucked so bad. My brain attempted to help me do so last night by giving me dreams where I did nothing but hug Kieffer Sutherland. I feel like I either need a hug or its finally time to catch up on 24.

Yesterday was one of those days you just want to write off it sucked so bad. My brain attempted to help me do so last night by giving me dreams where I did nothing but hug Kieffer Sutherland. I feel like I either need a hug or its finally time to catch up on 24.

hug for you then

Tonight I'm stuck working at an old busted down theater. I'm mean way old, they still have 35mm projectors that I'm convinced out date me. A couple of them are my old projectors... I almost died laughing when I came across the one I wrote "you shall not pass" on after one particularly harrowing night with a dropped print. My laughter was short lived though, this place takes creepy to a new level.

Tonight I'm stuck working at an old busted down theater. I'm mean way old, they still have 35mm projectors that I'm convinced out date me. A couple of them are my old projectors... I almost died laughing when I came across the one I wrote "you shall not pass" on after one particularly harrowing night with a dropped print. My laughter was short lived though, this place takes creepy to a new level.

Sorry to hear that. I would love to be able to keep you company.

Back