PM asshattery

Different Asshat: Nice tits you have there!
ImagineMe2: No shit.

He actually PM'd again.

Different Asshat: Nice tits you have there!
ImagineMe2: No shit.

He actually PM'd again.

Does this poor asshat not get any get-outta-asshatville points for at least looking at your profile before messaging?

He also seems a keen observer of the obvious, yes?

:D

Spring really needs to come as people are getting dumber and dumber sitting inside for all these months.....

Are
you masturbating?

My head hurts.......

A

Spring really needs to come as people are getting dumber and dumber sitting inside for all these months.....

Are
you masturbating?

My head hurts.......

A

Hahah!

Amen.

Thankful for sunny 75 today. Need to blow the cobwebs off and go topless. Finally! :D

Are
you masturbating?

My head hurts.......

A

And people wonder why I'm grumpy at best, bitchy at worse?
I receive those too often. They are so totally unnecessary.

Was tempted to reply:
Yes of course the most hottest commercial I have ever seen just came on...there was a person and they were doing stuff...I couldn't help myself. ugh..

Holy crap man if this is you most creative???!!!!!

A

Are
you masturbating?

My head hurts.......

A

I have to say that the offending PM and your comment, taken together, sort of resemble a haiku...

Here's a gem:

Now I would love
To taste your white creamy nectar through hour panties. You sound very tasty

This guy prowls the Personals and Amateur Pic threads. Not much on conversation. :rolleyes:

Here's a gem:

This guy prowls the Personals and Amateur Pic threads. Not much on conversation. :rolleyes:

Yep. I commented on a pic (quoting it) and he didn't look to see whose post it was and sent me the PM that was supposed to went to the (un)lucky lady who originally posted the pic.

We interrupt this regularly scheduled program to bring you this breaking news flash. This is an emergency. Repeat: This IS an emergency.

You may think your pearl necklace comments are witty, original, and clever. They are neither. I've heard every pearl necklace joke, commentary, and invitation you can possibly imagine. Put your thinking cap on and sit in the corner like a good boy until you can think up something original, truly witty, and uncontrived. Maybe then you'll get more from me than a "delete."

Thank you for your attention. You may now resume your regular program.

We interrupt this regularly scheduled program to bring you this breaking news flash. This is an emergency. Repeat: This IS an emergency.

You may think your pearl necklace comments are witty, original, and clever. They are neither. I've heard every pearl necklace joke, commentary, and invitation you can possibly imagine. Put your thinking cap on and sit in the corner like a good boy until you can think up something original, truly witty, and uncontrived. Maybe then you'll get more from me than a "delete."

Thank you for your attention. You may now resume your regular program.

Obviously they can't think of anything original, since that's not a necklace but closer to a choker. Yeah, been married WAY too long

Obviously they can't think of anything original, since that's not a necklace but closer to a choker. Yeah, been married WAY too long

Yup.
When you reach a certain time of matrimony, you start giving pearl chokers instead of nacklaces.
:)

Yep. I commented on a pic (quoting it) and he didn't look to see whose post it was and sent me the PM that was supposed to went to the (un)lucky lady who originally posted the pic.

Yup...he's...quick! Here's my reply, and his:

Originally Posted by vanillyicecream
Quote:
Originally Posted by asshat
30/m here in Boston...care to chat?
Looked at your posts, and you just might be the most boring, desperate guy on Lit.

Oh, and the answer is no.

Here's a hint though - instead of trolling for quick hits, try engaging in some conversations first.

You're welcome.

asshat:

A simple "no" would have sufficed....

me:You're probably right. Looks like my good advice was wasted.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i know the current version of vbulletin incorporates blogs & stuff, a rep system, etc.

kinda wish laurel & manu would upgrade too...but rep on this site would be a real problem.

ed

yeah, i know the current version of vbulletin incorporates blogs & stuff, a rep system, etc.

kinda wish laurel & manu would upgrade too...but rep on this site would be a real problem.

ed

Actually... I'd ditch vbulletin for phpBB. But, that'd require a shutdown to move all that data. But, if I were them, I wouldn't do it either. I can't imagine the forum making them any money.

As for rep... That really is a bad idea. Then you get voting cliques... Not worth it.

I think I'm getting to the point where I have no more patience:

Re: mmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by asshat
Hi, so if i were to walk into your bedroom right now, what would i see?

me:
The barrel of a gun just before I shot you through the head. :)

Back