The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have studied harder in stalking school. It's pathetic and unprofessional when the subject of the stalking has to remind me to do it.

I apologise :(

If I ever get around a meth lab maker I'm sooo gonna kick his ass. Every time I buy my allergy medicine from a pharmacy I'm put through the third degree because of those assholes.

Australia!!??

On the radio, they just had the story of a family who woke up this morning to their dog barking and they found a nearly 2 metre saltwater croc sitting in their lounge room.

Talk about an early morning snack! :eek:

Australia!!??

On the radio, they just had the story of a family who woke up this morning to their dog barking and they found a nearly 2 metre saltwater croc sitting in their lounge room.

Talk about an early morning snack! :eek:

See? SEE???
You poo-poo my jokes about Australia but then this happens!
Crocs, sharks (that breach the water, btw, which happens no where else), bugs that kill, duck billed platypi with poison prongs, and crocs that come into your home.
AND DROP BEARS!
pfeh

See? SEE???
Crocs, sharks (that breach the water, btw, which happens no where else), bugs that kill, duck billed platypi with poison prongs, and crocs that come into your home.
AND DROP BEARS!
pfeh

AND.....lewd talking Fish! ;)

Stay away, I tell ya, stay away......

See? SEE???
AND DROP BEARS!
pfeh

True that, even one of their TV host stated that "Most everthing in Austraila wants to kill you. Except the Tourist, they just take pictures."

If I ever get around a meth lab maker I'm sooo gonna kick his ass. Every time I buy my allergy medicine from a pharmacy I'm put through the third degree because of those assholes.

*huggles the Veroe.. why don't you just ask them their secret for getting the stuff. *nods.. Or become a silent partner and become rich.

I can relate with the sinus meds Veroe hun... Its a pain in the ass when ya having a flare up and already in a foul mood to have some cashier ask for ID and if ya get more than 2 ya get a dirty look. Its insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back