The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a better idea, then. Every time she does something stupid, punish him. She's his creation. It's only fair that he pay for it.

And take all the food out of the house that isn't raw veggies and fruit. Lock up any special treats for yourself in a strong lock box. Tell her if she wants junk food to get a job and buy it herself. Until then, she's on a diet. That should really set off the bells and sirens.

You must forgive me, Trish. I'm the great instigator. If someone makes my life difficult, I can be extremely creative in how to deal with them. Husband's included.

I was on those for six months once. I dont' have a clue what I did during that time, but I also don't recall anyone or anything getting on my nerves. :D

LOL....I wish I had the nerves to do that. I've all ways been tough...my ex was in the Navy and I raised our boys.... I know enough to know that this is something that I'll never win and it's just another nail in the coffin of our relationship.......Aww....Blue...I need a drink....

I'm just a big fan of Lexapro for everyday use, and good old generic Valium for *ahem* emergencies.

I can't orgasm on Lexapro. Or Celexa, Prozac, Zoloft, Effexor, or any other SSRI I've tried.

It's hard enough for me to orgasm when I'm medication free. My body has a hard time cooperating. No trouble getting hard...

Heh, from an outside perspective you'd say I was a fantastic lover :devil:

I can't orgasm on Lexapro. Or Celexa, Prozac, Zoloft, Effexor, or any other SSRI I've tried.

It's hard enough for me to orgasm when I'm medication free. My body has a hard time cooperating. No trouble getting hard...

Heh, from an outside perspective you'd say I was a fantastic lover :devil:

Oh, I could, but it was different. LIke the destination wasn't worth the journey. Like going to your favorite restaurant expecting lobster and getting fish sticks.

One week off them, I was going for triples!

Sometimes, though, I think you need to saturate your brain in good chemicals, just to get things working right. It was worth the trade off for me, but I have to work at it.

LOL....I wish I had the nerves to do that. I've all ways been tough...my ex was in the Navy and I raised our boys.... I know enough to know that this is something that I'll never win and it's just another nail in the coffin of our relationship.......Aww....Blue...I need a drink....

Well, I say get good and drunk, then. That's as good a way to deal with it as any. :D

Besides, you won't see the mess when you're cross-eyed.

Damn. Did we lose Tom? Must be the storm.

I'm off to try to write, y'all. Have a good evening.

Sometimes, though, I think you need to saturate your brain in good chemicals, just to get things working right. It was worth the trade off for me, but I have to work at it.

I just go through times when I'm just not into it... i can get hard, but that's about it. Back in college i wondered if I was gay. I suppose I am just a little bit... but I like women so much better, and it doesn't really matter, since I'm married anyway.

I'm sorry darlin'. :kiss:

It's crap like this that destroys second marriages. I don't blame the daughter as much as the father. He's the problem. He should have enough respect for you to take action instead of bein' a wuss. :mad:

I'm sorry darlin'. :kiss:

It's crap like this that destroys second marriages. I don't blame the daughter as much as the father. He's the problem. He should have enough respect for you to take action instead of bein' a wuss. :mad:

Aww...thank you Tom....I know he should...he probably knows it too.....in a perfect world it would be like that..sigh....don't be mad...it is what it is and I either find a way to live with it or not.....now smile for me.... :kiss:

I just go through times when I'm just not into it... i can get hard, but that's about it. Back in college i wondered if I was gay. I suppose I am just a little bit... but I like women so much better, and it doesn't really matter, since I'm married anyway.

Are these feelings also part of the religious issues you're having?

Aww...thank you Tom....I know he should...he probably knows it too.....in a perfect world it would be like that..sigh....don't be mad...it is what it is and I either find a way to live with it or not.....now smile for me.... :kiss:

Okay Trish... :D:D:D :kiss::kiss:

I just get pissed when I think my friends are being shat on is all.

I'm going to call it a night to ....very sleepy...stress can do that ....anyway...thank you for listening to me bitch...I do feel better..... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm going to call it a night to ....very sleepy...stress can do that ....anyway...thank you for listening to me bitch...I do feel better..... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

'Night Trish. :kiss::kiss:

Sweet dreams and happy thoughts darlin'.

Hello...Hello...Hello...Hello...

Sigh. Everyone has gone to bed and I just got off work. Blue... pour me one for the road. :(

Dropping in for a quick drink :D
Need to get to bed in case the wife wants to celebrate our 25th later :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back